Anti-Arab Incitement is Israeli Policy

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
Keeping the hate against Israeli-Arabs stirred-up keeps the current Israel government in power. Respecting Arab citizens of Israel and allowing them to live in peace would remove the corner stone of Israel's current government's raison d'être, says HAARETZ.

Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan is in competition with other members of the Netanyahu government to demonstrate how much they hate Arabs. Israeli children are taught that Arabs are squatters on the Jewish homeland. We read such language repeated on USMessageBoard by Israeli apologists and Zionists. So, it is no wonder that this racist message poisons the minds of children and festers there in adults.

Israeli attitude toward the Bedouin lifestyle of traveling is reminiscent of how The Third Reich treated the problem of the gypsies. Back in the last century, the Nazis brought-in laws to prevent an itinerant culture and required Sinti to settle in designated camps. Eventually they were sent to join the Jews in death camps.

Sinti%20Boy%201943_zpslisnuivc.jpg

Document of a Roma boy shortly before extermination

A Bedouin driver, Yacoub Abu al Kiyan, who ran over and killed a police officer during demonstrations in an unauthorized Bedouin village was not carrying out a terror attack, an investigation reportedly has found. Yet, before the dust settled on the accident, the Public Security Minister had accused the driver of being a terrorist who belonged to an Islamist movement and so he was shot dead by the police before his out-of-control vehicle hit the policemen. Who would expect any different from the gang that run the government of Israel today?

"Gilad Erdan deliberately foments anti-Arab incitement – first with baseless accusations of terrorist arson three months ago, and then with baseless accusations about the death of Yakub Abu al-Kiyan in Umm al-Hiran."
Israel's public security minister actively fomenting anti-Arab incitement

This is supposed to be the Holy Land and it would surely take a miracle for peace to be normal when hate of Arabs is the legacy handed down to every Israeli Jewish child.

The newspaper ends with the words of
Abu Al-Kiyan’s widow, Amal Abu Saad: "Despite the sorrow and upset I’ve lived with every day, every hour, since that black day when the government launched a war against its citizens, it’s important to me to send a message to the prime minister and his ministers: Despite your wild incitement, racism and discrimination in legislation, enforcement, infrastructure and government services, you won’t succeed in dividing this country’s citizens."

palestinian-and-israeli-boys_zpsqk4oqxq6.jpg

Not if Netanyahu and his government have their way

We are in need of some context on those photos. Its important to discuss the difficulties and nuances in war. And how people cope with stress and trauma. Again, I said it on another thread yesterday -- its the expectation that terror attacks produce terror but that the Israelis can not, should not or do not respond viscerally to that terror. Its the idea that Israelis are not permitted to have emotional reactions to trauma and must remain peaceful and honorable no matter what is done to them.

The children in question in this photo live on the border of Lebanon, (and by border, I mean across-the-street-from-people-who-want-to-kill-you) and this was in the midst of the war. The children had been confined in underground bomb shelters for five days. Many of their friends and families had left, and some had been killed. People were dying, the streets were empty, and they were able to finally come up for fresh air. And there were a bunch of photographers hanging around looking for photo ops.

The parents wrote the messages on those shells then handed the markers to the kids, who doodled on them. Was it inappropriate? Absolutely. Is it understandable, in context? Of course. The context is clear.

Does it represent an incitement to murder innocent people because they are "evil" or "other" as part of the collective consciousness of the Jewish people? OF COURSE NOT. But those who post these shorthand images and memes and written texts of centuries dead people INTEND for it to be read this way. See? This is PROOF that the Jewish people, as a collective, are EVIL.

I wonder what people like this think the Jewish people want. The Jewish people just want to be safe. They just want a safe place in the world to be Jewish.

And I'm going to finish with asking a question that is so frequently asked by Team Anti-Israel: what did you think would happen when you bomb people?

We are in need of some context on those photos. Its important to discuss the difficulties and nuances in war. And how people cope with stress and trauma. Again, I said it on another thread yesterday -- its the expectation that terror attacks produce terror but that the Israelis can not, should not or do not respond viscerally to that terror. Its the idea that Israelis are not permitted to have emotional reactions to trauma and must remain peaceful and honorable no matter what is done to them.

The children in question in this photo live on the border of Lebanon, (and by border, I mean across-the-street-from-people-who-want-to-kill-you) and this was in the midst of the war. The children had been confined in underground bomb shelters for five days. Many of their friends and families had left, and some had been killed. People were dying, the streets were empty, and they were able to finally come up for fresh air. And there were a bunch of photographers hanging around looking for photo ops.

The parents wrote the messages on those shells then handed the markers to the kids, who doodled on them. Was it inappropriate? Absolutely. Is it understandable, in context? Of course. The context is clear.

Does it represent an incitement to murder innocent people because they are "evil" or "other" as part of the collective consciousness of the Jewish people? OF COURSE NOT. But those who post these shorthand images and memes and written texts of centuries dead people INTEND for it to be read this way. See? This is PROOF that the Jewish people, as a collective, are EVIL.

I wonder what people like this think the Jewish people want. The Jewish people just want to be safe. They just want a safe place in the world to be Jewish.

And I'm going to finish with asking a question that is so frequently asked by Team Anti-Israel: what did you think would happen when you bomb people?
Israeli children are taught to hate not only Arabs in the Occupied Territories but their Arab Israeli fellow countrymen, women and children. The state of Israel has become so obsessed with ridding Israel and the Occupied Territories of Arabs that it has become a fetid pariah to decent people all over the world.

Israeli children are taught to hate not only Arabs in the Occupied Territories but their Arab Israeli fellow countrymen, women and children. The state of Israel has become so obsessed with ridding Israel and the Occupied Territories of Arabs that it has become a fetid pariah to decent people all over the world.

Yeah, yeah, you keep saying so. But saying it doesn't make it so. You keep failing to provide substantial, consistent evidence to prove it. So it just comes out as a lengthy and consistent and rather unsubstantial anti-Jew diatribe.

Its easily countered. Why don't you come up with some evidence?

Why don't we play a little game to discuss the incitement to terror? We each come up with 20 examples of "incitement to harm" from our respective sides -- statements from official, government, peoples in power which support, encourage, or demand. Then we can each come up with a few examples of "counter-incitement" from our side which demonstrate the willingness to have peace and mutual recognition and respect. Then we can compare. Game?

Just to clarify the above. I teach self-defense to women and girls. When I teach defense against abusive relationships, we discuss a pattern of behavior. One incident or problem does not indicate a pattern of behavior. What I'm requesting is for you to demonstrate, with many, many examples, the pattern of behaviour which suggests that Israel is "obsessed with ridding Israel of Arabs". This is especially difficult given the objective reality that Israel is full of Arabs. Arabs who are involved in the government, in the military, in the academic world, in medicine, in education, in the judiciary. Good luck.

...What I'm requesting is for you to demonstrate, with many, many examples, the pattern of behaviour which suggests that Israel is "obsessed with ridding Israel of Arabs"....
I know you have seen the maps. They don't lie. I know this is a game to you, but it's still sad watching your daily existence.

MSNBC_Map_Cropped.jpg

Yeah, yeah, you keep saying so. But saying it doesn't make it so. You keep failing to provide substantial, consistent evidence to prove it. So it just comes out as a lengthy and consistent and rather unsubstantial anti-Jew diatribe.

Why don't we play a little game to discuss the incitement to terror? We each come up with 20 examples of "incitement to harm" from our respective sides -- statements from official, government, peoples in power which support, encourage, or demand. Then we can each come up with a few examples of "counter-incitement" from our side which demonstrate the willingness to have peace and mutual recognition and respect. Then we can compare. Game?
Why don't you read the article from the Israeli newspaper which started this thread and respond to that instead of changing the subject to make an opportunity for posting Zionist propaganda.

How about Saturday at the Museum to see what Israeli children think about?

Last edited:
...What I'm requesting is for you to demonstrate, with many, many examples, the pattern of behaviour which suggests that Israel is "obsessed with ridding Israel of Arabs"....
I know you have seen the maps. They don't lie. I know this is a game to you, but it's still sad watching your daily existence.

MSNBC_Map_Cropped.jpg

No, they are a lie.

How about Saturday at the Museum to see what Israeli children think about?

How about typical material fed to little Islamo-bots

Keeping the hate against Israeli-Arabs stirred-up keeps the current Israel government in power. Respecting Arab citizens of Israel and allowing them to live in peace would remove the corner stone of Israel's current government's raison d'être, says HAARETZ.

Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan is in competition with other members of the Netanyahu government to demonstrate how much they hate Arabs. Israeli children are taught that Arabs are squatters on the Jewish homeland. We read such language repeated on USMessageBoard by Israeli apologists and Zionists. So, it is no wonder that this racist message poisons the minds of children and festers there in adults.

Israeli attitude toward the Bedouin lifestyle of traveling is reminiscent of how The Third Reich treated the problem of the gypsies. Back in the last century, the Nazis brought-in laws to prevent an itinerant culture and required Sinti to settle in designated camps. Eventually they were sent to join the Jews in death camps.

Sinti%20Boy%201943_zpslisnuivc.jpg

Document of a Roma boy shortly before extermination

A Bedouin driver, Yacoub Abu al Kiyan, who ran over and killed a police officer during demonstrations in an unauthorized Bedouin village was not carrying out a terror attack, an investigation reportedly has found. Yet, before the dust settled on the accident, the Public Security Minister had accused the driver of being a terrorist who belonged to an Islamist movement and so he was shot dead by the police before his out-of-control vehicle hit the policemen. Who would expect any different from the gang that run the government of Israel today?

"Gilad Erdan deliberately foments anti-Arab incitement – first with baseless accusations of terrorist arson three months ago, and then with baseless accusations about the death of Yakub Abu al-Kiyan in Umm al-Hiran."
Israel's public security minister actively fomenting anti-Arab incitement

This is supposed to be the Holy Land and it would surely take a miracle for peace to be normal when hate of Arabs is the legacy handed down to every Israeli Jewish child.

The newspaper ends with the words of
Abu Al-Kiyan’s widow, Amal Abu Saad: "Despite the sorrow and upset I’ve lived with every day, every hour, since that black day when the government launched a war against its citizens, it’s important to me to send a message to the prime minister and his ministers: Despite your wild incitement, racism and discrimination in legislation, enforcement, infrastructure and government services, you won’t succeed in dividing this country’s citizens."

palestinian-and-israeli-boys_zpsqk4oqxq6.jpg

Not if Netanyahu and his government have their way

WATCH: Police spray putrid water on Palestinian homes, schools | +972 Magazine

Why don't you read the article from the Israeli newspaper which started this thread and respond to that instead of changing the subject to make an opportunity for posting Zionist propaganda.
If you had read his posts you would see that he already responded to the OP and now he is challenging you to provide evidence to back up your claims and you are trying to wiggle out of it by deflecting with a question which suggests something untrue. Why don't you answer his question?

Meh. No substance to the OP.

How about typical material fed to little Islamo-bots

That is not believable in the least. I already exposed your source of this nonstop idiocy. Please.

Why is it not believable? This is no secret. The truth is out there about how very young Muslim children are brainwashed to commit cold blooded murder of Israeli civilians, to hate the Jews, to believe that Jews come from apes and more. What's not to believe? The Jews do not brainwash their children like the Muslims do. In my entire lifetime I cannot recall ever hearing about a Jewish mother or father strapping a bomb around their child and telling them to go explode themselves on a bus or in a crowded restaurant. That type of parenting is unique to the Muslim parents whose hatred of Israel and the Jewish people is greater than their love for their own children. Their parents brainwashed them to hate the Jews too. It is a history of hatred, murder, lies, propaganda, false accusations, fake videos, actors, and deception because they were never able to defeat Israel in a war straight up. How terribly sad. And here you are complaining about Jewish children writing a few scribbles on a rocket? Seriously?

I believe it is possible that your mind is so confused by Islamic propaganda against Israel that it cannot receive the truth. Your conscience is seared. Your mind isn't capable of believing the truth because you've permitted the devil to come in and possess it, you chose to believe lies from those who are seething with hatred for God's people, the Jews. You need to repent. If you do not repent you'll find yourself in hell one day.

Forum List

Back