Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
You use 'Zionist' and 'Hasbara' as a subtle form of name calling in hy opinion.
Indeed, just like Israel throws around the word terrorist.
Indeed, just like the various nations which have designated Islamic terrorist franchises as.... you know.... Islamic terrorists.

Now would be a good time to float a conspiracy theory.
The EU court said the the Hamas designation was based on bogus information. I venture to say that the same bogus information was used all over but was never challenged.

So, by calling teddyearp a zionist you are claiming that he believes in expulsion, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority.
Anybody who supports Israel has to believe those things.

No, they don't.

And I see you are engaging in the same method. Now you have demonized everyone who supports Israel.
That is the base of Israel's existence. How can anyone support Israel without believing those things?

Indeed, just like the various nations which have designated Islamic terrorist franchises as.... you know.... Islamic terrorists.

The EU court said the the Hamas designation was based on bogus information. I venture to say that the same bogus information was used all over but was never challenged.

Oh, my. Another conspiracy.

Oh, my. Another conspiracy.
It was in the news. Sorry you missed it.

That is the base of Israel's existence. How can anyone support Israel without believing those things?

Rather easy. Two peoples, each with the same rights. Share the land. No expulsions, ethnic cleansing or racism needed. Why is that so difficult?

Rather easy. Two peoples, each with the same rights. Share the land. No expulsions, ethnic cleansing or racism needed. Why is that so difficult?
Because it is not true.

What is not true? That there are two peoples? That each people should have the same rights? That the land can be divided or shared?

I assure you it is quite easy to believe that there are two peoples. (Actually, that is kind of a "duh" at this point, don't you think?) It is easy to believe that all peoples should have the same rights. (Another "duh".) And any land can be divided or shared. (Again, "duh".)

When you say "its not true" are you saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE to believe the above? Surely, not. I absolutely believe the above. I wholeheartedly reject the idea that there must be expulsions, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority. As do most Israelis and most Jews.

So are you telling me that I don't actually believe in that and am just lying?

Because it is not true.

What is not true? That there are two peoples? That each people should have the same rights? That the land can be divided or shared?

I assure you it is quite easy to believe that there are two peoples. (Actually, that is kind of a "duh" at this point, don't you think?) It is easy to believe that all peoples should have the same rights. (Another "duh".) And any land can be divided or shared. (Again, "duh".)

When you say "its not true" are you saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE to believe the above? Surely, not. I absolutely believe the above. I wholeheartedly reject the idea that there must be expulsions, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority. As do most Israelis and most Jews.

So are you telling me that I don't actually believe in that and am just lying?
So, you think that foreign settler colonialists have superior rights than the natives?

Nah, I can't buy that.

So, you think that foreign settler colonialists have superior rights than the natives?

No, I don't believe that. That is the point of my posts.

We are discussing what people believe. The claim on the table is that it is impossible to support Israel unless you believe in expulsion, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority.

That claim is false. The vast majority of us who support Israel do NOT believe in either the necessity nor the morality of those things.

We are discussing what people believe. The claim on the table is that it is impossible to support Israel unless you believe in expulsion, ethnic cleansing and racial superiority.

That claim is false. The vast majority of us who support Israel do NOT believe in either the necessity nor the morality of those things.

The only way Israel could have been created was through expulsion of most of the non-Jews and the imposition of Jewish rule over non-Jews. The Muslims and Christians had been asking for the creation of a democratic, secular state in Palestine since the mandate was signed. The Zionists refused because it could not be guaranteed that they would rule over non-Jews.

<snip> monte, challenger, jose and the other<snip> get so angry when they are exposed as prime, perfect examples of this fact.

For truth, since when cornered they lower themselves to name calling. That is why I snipped out the words in my quote of your post.

This is the post you "snipped"

They didn't, the neighbouring states tried to intervene to prevent the ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians by the Zionist colonisers. I honestly don't think the world hates Jewish people just for being Jewish, Zionism created the problem and Jewish people are being tarred with the same brush. There is no link between modern Jewish people and ancient Israelites. you are more likely to find ancient Israelite DNA in Palestinians than you are in European Israelis.

Point out to me please, the part where I called you names.

It could not have happened any other way.

They never could have created a Jewish state without getting rid of all those other people.

Zionist is short for people that believe that it was just for Europeans to replace the native people of Palestine. Hasbara is short for a Zionist propaganda generator. I would consider pyschopathic the idea that people from Europe had the right to displace the native people of Palestine.
Thank you for showing the board that because of your twisted definitions, you truly do use those names in a derogatory fashion. i.e., name calling.

They never could have created a Jewish state without getting rid of all those other people.

Again, we are not arguing whether or not it could have happened any other way. We are discussing what people believe.

The vast majority of those of us who support Israel do NOT believe in either the necessity nor the morality of expulsion, ethnic cleansing or racial superiority. You are just wrong.

Again, we are not arguing whether or not it could have happened any other way. We are discussing what people believe.

The vast majority of those of us who support Israel do NOT believe in either the necessity nor the morality of expulsion, ethnic cleansing or racial superiority. You are just wrong.
You don't make any sense.

<snip> monte, challenger, jose and the other<snip> get so angry when they are exposed as prime, perfect examples of this fact.

For truth, since when cornered they lower themselves to name calling. That is why I snipped out the words in my quote of your post.

This is the post you "snipped"

They didn't, the neighbouring states tried to intervene to prevent the ethnic cleansing of the native Palestinians by the Zionist colonisers. I honestly don't think the world hates Jewish people just for being Jewish, Zionism created the problem and Jewish people are being tarred with the same brush. There is no link between modern Jewish people and ancient Israelites. you are more likely to find ancient Israelite DNA in Palestinians than you are in European Israelis.

Sorry, not going to play your game.

Thank you for demonstrating that Zionists lie, period.

Forum List

Back