White man shoots innocent black teen....

I wonder what "truth" would have Zimmerman out of his SUV and wrestling with Trayvon..that averts the whole "confronting" thing.

Perhaps Trayvon hook a chain to the SUV so it could follow him..then at the right moment "yanked" the much larger Zimmerman out of the truck.

That might work.

just the facts douchebagh, just the facts

What's a douchebagh?

And you seemed to skip over a few points there..skippy.

LOL, wow you are clueless.

In the Republic of Texas you can shoot an intruder on your property, whether you "feel" threatened or not.

I never said Zimmerman was on officer, but the same standard would apply. If someone is trying to grab a gun out of your hand in a confrontation, you have every right to blow them away.

Unless of course you're going to argue that just because someone is "unarmed", that means they cannot be a danger to anyone. With that kind of logic a 250 pound man could threaten an 80 year old woman, and if she pulls out a gun and he tries to grab it and she blows him away, you'd have her hauled off to jail. :eusa_shifty:
You try that sort of thing in the State of Texas and let me know how it turns out for you. :lmao:

Texans are a strange breed. They don't consider themselves Americans..they just like our money.

funny thing... I've heard similar stuff said about folks in NYC...

VARYING ACCOUNTS FROM VARYING SOURCES. Story remains muddled. Florida's so called "stand your ground" law in the middle.

What is straight news? IF the 911 calls are accurate, Zimmerman decided to follow the teenager, what happened after that is unclear.

The death of the young man remains; I doubt police on the scene had access to Zimmerman's prior battery charge; probably either dismissed, pled down, or a no contest, withheld ajd. disposal.

The calls are accurate. What they mean is open to question. How they relate to what transpired will be open to competing theories.

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

You try that sort of thing in the State of Texas and let me know how it turns out for you. :lmao:

Texans are a strange breed. They don't consider themselves Americans..they just like our money.

I'm not a Texan, asshole.

Well Texans wouldn't consider you one..unless you were born there.

But Texas is a state filled with treasonous assholes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]"Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas - YouTube[/ame]

You hear the door open and the tone alarming as he gets out of the car ... you hear the fat fuck gasping for breath as he goes after this kid ... you hear him TELL the dispatcher he's following him ...

But most of all ... you have him shooting the kid in the grass next to a walkway between a row of townhouses --- no street there, no tire tracks in the grass, just torn up chunks of grass where he wrestled the kid and shot him. So it's pretty damned obvious he did not chase him down in his car.

your idiocy knows no bounds.

we have a eye witness (not the word of god, but...) saying...

"I heard screaming and crying for help," he said. "I heard, 'Help me.' "

It was dark, and the boy did not see how the fight started, in fact, he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-tray...immerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.story

That does nothing to contradict anything I posted.

If you are stalking someone and pointing a gun at them and they grab for your gun in self defense that gives you all the justification you need to shoot?

that's just it. you do NOT know that anyone was stalked. and you do not know exactly HOW the lethal confrontation developed. did the young man (no kid) attack the man in the car, or attack the man while the man was on foot?

who says anywhere (link) that the man pulled out the gun before a confrontation developed?

Zimmerman admitted following Trayvon. And Trayvon did not attack Zimmerman while Zimmerman was in his car --- that much is clear from the tape.

the tape is NOT all there is.

Sanford police on Thursday also challenged a WFTV-Channel 9 report, in which Mary Cutcher said police largely ignored her even though she told them, "I know this was not self-defense. There was no punching, no hitting going on at the time, no wrestling."

Police said they twice tried to interview her without success, and the third time, she wrote a very short sworn statement for her roommate that was consistent with Zimmerman's account.

George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family, the statement says.

"He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever ...," the letter says. "The media portrayal of George as a racist could not be further from the truth."

black

Last edited:
Florida is a state wherein SECOND Amendment rights are respected, if not ADORED. The shooter claims "self defense". I hope the SA works fast.

peach

learn how not to fuck up every post

sheesh

get it?

dick

Last edited:

You could have "heard" that..but New York was one of the thirteen Colonies. Hamilton is buried in NYC. And Washington often bent an arm or two at the Fraunces Tavern..as did the Sons of Liberty..as did I.

Fraunces Tavern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Texas? Johnny come latelys that joined the treasonous bastards during the civil war.

What a stinkhole.

florida is a state wherein second amendment rights are respected, if not adored. The shooter claims "self defense". I hope the sa works fast.

peach

sheesh

get it?

You hear the door open and the tone alarming as he gets out of the car ... you hear the fat fuck gasping for breath as he goes after this kid ... you hear him TELL the dispatcher he's following him ...

But most of all ... you have him shooting the kid in the grass next to a walkway between a row of townhouses --- no street there, no tire tracks in the grass, just torn up chunks of grass where he wrestled the kid and shot him. So it's pretty damned obvious he did not chase him down in his car.

your idiocy knows no bounds.

we have a eye witness (not the word of god, but...) saying...

"I heard screaming and crying for help," he said. "I heard, 'Help me.' "

It was dark, and the boy did not see how the fight started, in fact, he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-tray...immerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.story

That does nothing to contradict anything I posted.

everything you posted is NOT evidence, and you are posting as if it is. It is not even verified fact. the man was seen on the ground after the shooting. how did he get there? how did a struggle ensue? the scenarios are many.

yet you and all the creeps like you pretend to have THE only scenario that fits your pre-concepted views

Oh look..here's another treasonous texan talking about secession...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3PZSLjhmA]Ron Paul talks about secession... in front of the Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking traitors..I tell you what.

florida is a state wherein second amendment rights are respected, if not adored. The shooter claims "self defense". I hope the sa works fast.

peach

sheesh

get it?

:whip:

:rofl:

Last edited:
okay... that's a good one... :clap2:
Florida is a state wherein SECOND Amendment rights are respected, if not ADORED. The shooter claims "self defense". I hope the SA works fast.

eh...? :confused:

Florida has a self defense law nicknamed "STAND YOUR GROUND". And, the SA now says it will take WEEKS to analyze all the evidence, including voice analysis, conflicting witness statements, autopsy, etc. :
Inside the Seminole County Courthouse, a handful of student protesters and a law professor from Florida A&M University met with a representative of the state attorney's office to discuss the ongoing investigation.
Assistant State Attorney Pat Whitaker told the group it would take several weeks to look at the case, but that the "investigation of the Sanford police needs to be greatly supplemented," Jasmine Rand, the FAMU professor, said after the meeting.

Protesters rally over Florida teen's death, demand arrest - CNN.com

You could have "heard" that..but New York was one of the thirteen Colonies. Hamilton is buried in NYC. And Washington often bent an arm or two at the Fraunces Tavern..as did the Sons of Liberty..as did I.

Fraunces Tavern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Texas? Johnny come latelys that joined the treasonous bastards during the civil war.

What a stinkhole.

lol... been a long time since last we shared a thread... which was prolly way back in our Hansterland days...

I almost nearly forgot how much fun it is to have you around...

btw... do you still get all bent outta shape when folks refer to you as "Swallow"...?: :poke:

Last edited:
peach

sheesh

get it?

CRUEL & UNUSUAL punishment..................................also, Florida law allows deadly force if an individual reasonably believes such force will/can be used against the individual. (ROUGH TRANSLATION.) Lots more justifiable homicide defenses since self defense is subjective.

CRUEL & UNUSUAL punishment..................................also, Florida law allows deadly force if an individual reasonably believes such force will/can be used against the individual. (ROUGH TRANSLATION.) Lots more justifiable homicide defenses since self defense is subjective.

all the more reason to get the hell out of Florida. :lol:

but seriously, I believe there are a lot more justifiable homicides than the law allows. criminals get away with shit using technicalities in law.

all the more reason to get the hell out of Florida. :lol:

but seriously, I believe there are a lot more justifiable homicides than the law allows. criminals get away with shit using technicalities in law.

I'm only a few miles from the Georgia line*. Yes, laws & sympathetic juries are a part of the system.

* My mother used to say : "This isn't Alabama" . Pretty darn close to it though in much of north Florida.

Forum List

Back