Every time the Democrats push "women's right to choose" the Republican response should be.......

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
State Democrats are leading on abortion policy. D.C. Democrats don’t want to get left behind.
WASHINGTON — After several successful state efforts to codify abortion access, Democrats are marking the 51st anniversary of the defunct Roe v. Wade ruling with an all-out reproductive freedom campaign — in an election year when abortion rights could once again help determine the balance of power in Washington.
Seems pretty cut and dry that women would want to be able to execute their babies on demand.

The Republican should run adds on illegal aliens brutally murdering said women.
Nursing student Laken Riley tried to call 911 before deadly encounter with migrant: cops
Police documents show that Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, prevented the 22-year-old from dialing the emergency helpline before he dragged her body to a secluded area after the vicious attack.
Ibarra then panicked and likely bashed in her skull when Riley bravely tried to fight back, according to an analysis by a former criminal profiler. Riley was found hours later on the University of Georgia campus with a disfigured skull. She died of blunt-force trauma.

Mom of Texas teen allegedly killed by illegal suspect calls for change after Laken Riley murder
Rafael Govea Romero, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, allegedly stabbed Lizbeth to death in the bathtub of the apartment she shared with her mother on Dec. 5, 2023.

Give the women a choice. They can vote for a Democrat and be allowed to murder their babies, and become victims of illegal alien murderers, or vote for President Trump who will close the border and remove the murders from the US.

Maybe a few of the XX chromosome who visit this site, might get a visit from one of those illegal murderers. That would be the cats meow..

State Democrats are leading on abortion policy. D.C. Democrats don’t want to get left behind. Seems pretty cut and dry that women would want to be able to execute their babies on demand.

Nursing student Laken Riley tried to call 911 before deadly encounter with migrant: cops
Mom of Texas teen allegedly killed by illegal suspect calls for change after Laken Riley murder
Give the women a choice. They can vote for a Democrat and be allowed to murder their babies, and become victims of illegal alien murderers, or vote for President Trump who will close the border and remove the murders from the US.

Maybe a few of the XX chromosome who visit this site, might get a visit from one of those illegal murderers. That would be the cats meow..

Yes, any woman who votes (D) so she can kill her child needs to know what dying feels like.

Yes, any woman who votes (D) so she can kill her child needs to know what dying feels like.

Seems strange to me that the democrats want to give women the right to murder on demand, but they want to regulate your ability to choose a menthol cigarette. What am I missing here. Murder is OK, but smoking menthol is not?

State Democrats are leading on abortion policy. D.C. Democrats don’t want to get left behind. Seems pretty cut and dry that women would want to be able to execute their babies on demand.

You realize only crazies equate abortion with murder, don't you?

I believe the utility of abortion is the "deal of the day", it gets shed of future dems and/or little bundles of burdens on society.

Opposing abortion is like looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Brilliant, but I just can't feel that way. They're people.

I agree with you 100%, this is what every single Repub should be doing. Make sure to emphasize that abortion is executing a baby, that will be sure to win millions upon millions of new votes

I get it but I tend to take a much more pragmatic approach to the issue as opposed to a idealistic or theological one.

I totally get your POV, and contrary to how I should feel as a Christian, am able to support your right to feel how you feel.

According to U.S. Census Bureau, out of about 10 million single parent families with children under the age of 18, almost 80 percent were headed by single mothers. A third lived in poverty.

Now please explain to me why this is a good thing.....Indeed it seems to me that Planned Parenthood needs to step-up their game.

The DemoKKKrats HATE women. Targeted exterminations of black and brown babies, and forcing women to compete against men in sports are just two examples of that hate.

Forum List

Back