White man shoots innocent black teen....

Texans are a strange breed. They don't consider themselves Americans..they just like our money.

funny thing... I've heard similar stuff said about folks in NYC...

You could have "heard" that..but New York was one of the thirteen Colonies. Hamilton is buried in NYC. And Washington often bent an arm or two at the Fraunces Tavern..as did the Sons of Liberty..as did I.

Fraunces Tavern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Texas? Johnny come latelys that joined the treasonous bastards during the civil war.

What a stinkhole.

If you feel compelled to denigrate any state in the Union you can just get the fuck out of my country right now.

funny thing... I've heard similar stuff said about folks in NYC...

You could have "heard" that..but New York was one of the thirteen Colonies. Hamilton is buried in NYC. And Washington often bent an arm or two at the Fraunces Tavern..as did the Sons of Liberty..as did I.

Texas? Johnny come latelys that joined the treasonous bastards during the civil war.

What a stinkhole.

If you feel compelled to denigrate any state in the Union you can just get the fuck out of my country right now.

Anytime you feel you got the stones to make me leave, shit lover, come on down.

Hispanic man who patrols his multicultural neighborhood is not a loser.

Hispanic man was seen on ground after shooting.

Hispanic man has a history of calling police.

Maybe black teen had issues.

'k... granted, I prolly shouldn'ta called the guy a loser (even if he was)...

otherwise, do you have a problem with the way I described things...?

only that some of your assumptions are too stereotypical .. man assumes black kid has a weapon? why?

most street confrontations and fights start out without people misreading each other, but many start because some people think they can do whatever they want.

there is no reason to believe the Hispanic guy wanted to challenge the young guy in a physical confrontation. Odds on favorite is black kid got physical first. Why? who knows.

ummm... call me crazy, but I think you and I are on the same side of this argument...

there is no reason to believe the Hispanic guy wanted to challenge the young guy in a physical confrontation. Odds on favorite is black kid got physical first. Why? who knows.

Upon what do you base that broad assumption?

Why do most progressives feel the need to side against self defense with weapons?

I don't know, since you're the progressive.

The kid didn't have a weapon.

This isn't really much different than that dumb blond wearing twinkly lights to the airport in bean town. Except someone ended up dead.

never been a progressive.

If kid struggled to take Hispanic man's gun, he had a potential weapon.

Maybe the kid started a fight that escalated to where neither person would've liked? Why did the Hispanic man start the fight?

Being followed isn't cause for the a physical confrontation.

Black teens are not innocent simply because they are black.

The gated community was very mixed. I'd bet more mixed than where you live. .. typical progressive nitwit

I don't know why people waste their time second guessing these incidents before anyone even has a clue about what happened.
Cases where unarmed children are shot should always be scrutinized.

Odd that you of all people can't see that.

children? teens as old as that one have murdered many people. nothing innocent about being a teen

Hispanic man who patrols his multicultural neighborhood is not a loser.

Hispanic man was seen on ground after shooting.

Hispanic man has a history of calling police.

Maybe black teen had issues.

only that some of your assumptions are too stereotypical .. man assumes black kid has a weapon? why?

most street confrontations and fights start out without people misreading each other, but many start because some people think they can do whatever they want.

And of course the initial assumption was 'black kid gets shot, white racist did it' when in fact the shooter was not white but Hispanic. Blamed on whites just because of the color of their skin.

Why do most progressives feel the need to side against self defense with weapons?

'cause they've yet to come up against a situation where they wished they had a gun to defend themselves..

I've actually fought with a man who pulled a gun on me. Not very smart, but instincts take over. I fought a few times with people who had weapons, but after a gun is pulled, things get spooky.

I don't know, since you're the progressive.

The kid didn't have a weapon.

This isn't really much different than that dumb blond wearing twinkly lights to the airport in bean town. Except someone ended up dead.

Being followed isn't cause for the a physical confrontation.
It is in Florida.

What a stinkhole.

Oh, now you're a tough-guy, Swallow? That's hilarious. But you shouldn't need me to inflict pain and humiliation on you (no matter how much fun that would be) to reach the conclusion that if you have disdain for our UNION you should find somewhere else to live. Do you lack the courage of your convictions? NY is not a nation unto itself. If you don't want to be an AMERICAN, then get the fuck out of AMERICA. Even a moron like you should be able to understand that much.

I don't know why people waste their time second guessing these incidents before anyone even has a clue about what happened.

children? teens as old as that one have murdered many people. nothing innocent about being a teen

Well, isn't that a GREAT point? Let/s just have free reign to shoot kids because some kids have killed people.

bwahahahahaha your mind has atrophied.

And of course the initial assumption was 'black kid gets shot, white racist did it' when in fact the shooter was not white but Hispanic. Blamed on whites just because of the color of their skin.

black teens murder more black people than white racists do. black teens murder more people than Hispanic males who participate in neighborhood watch's do

fastest horse says, kid started something that got out of hand

Turns out the new conservative Hero..and murderer..has an arrest record.

Though there are no enrollment records suggesting Zimmerman has attended a law-enforcement academy, he carried a concealed weapon and expressed his desire to wear a badge. He's currently enrolled in a general education program at Valencia Community College.

"I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regard as I hope to one day become one," Zimmerman wrote in a 2008 application to theSeminole County Sheriff's Officecitizen's law enforcement academy, a class that teaches citizens about policing and how the Sheriff's Office works.

Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 at a bar near the University of Central Florida on charges of assault on a law-enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. Both charges were ultimately dropped, according to court records.
Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - Page 2 - dailyamerican.com

Wannabe copper shoots an innocent kid with no arrest record for nothing..and walks free.

Man.

Well, isn't that a GREAT point? Let/s just have free reign to shoot kids because some kids have killed people.

bwahahahahaha your mind has atrophied.

lunatic, who advocates shooting teens? Free reign? If then kid threatened the man's life after a struggle ensued, then it was all a horrible event gone wild.

If you hate the fact that some people carry weapons, says so, but please Ravi, stop this pathetic attempt to represent teens everywhere. You're a terrible advocate.

Though there are no enrollment records suggesting Zimmerman has attended a law-enforcement academy, he carried a concealed weapon and expressed his desire to wear a badge. He's currently enrolled in a general education program at Valencia Community College.

"I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regard as I hope to one day become one," Zimmerman wrote in a 2008 application to theSeminole County Sheriff's Officecitizen's law enforcement academy, a class that teaches citizens about policing and how the Sheriff's Office works.

Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 at a bar near the University of Central Florida on charges of assault on a law-enforcement officer and resisting arrest with violence. Both charges were ultimately dropped, according to court records.
Trayvon Martin Shooting: Tensions rise in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting - Page 2 - dailyamerican.com

Wannabe copper shoots an innocent kid with no arrest record for nothing..and walks free.

Man.

How does that equal a 'record.' No charges. No record.

Oh, now you're a tough-guy, Swallow? That's hilarious. But you shouldn't need me to inflict pain and humiliation on you (no matter how much fun that would be) to reach the conclusion that if you have disdain for our UNION you should find somewhere else to live. Do you lack the courage of your convictions? NY is not a nation unto itself. If you don't want to be an AMERICAN, then get the fuck out of AMERICA. Even a moron like you should be able to understand that much.

Yeah..I am a tough guy. Any time you wanna check that theory out..you perverted shit lover..you come on down. You like to watch little asian girls take shits, don't ya? Ya fucking faggot.

Go fuck yourself..sicko.

Man.

I'm surprised. Not.

Man.

How does that equal a 'record.' No charges. No record.

The cops said he was "squeaky clean". He wasn't. In ANY CASE HE MURDERED AN UNARMED KID WHO DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

At the very least..Zimmerman should be cooling his heels in the pokey.

Forum List

Back