Teen Thanks Parents For Supporting Him Through That Time Of Confusion But Can He Have His Testicles Back Now

You project your deficiencies onto me. If you really majored in history you would have been able to answer the easy history questions I asked you. Instead you make excuses for your inability to answer those questions.
Naw, guy, I've accomplished great things in academia (first member of my family to graduate college) the Military (Promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant) and professionally. My wife and I are getting ready to open a business. Things are going well... and I really don't need to unnecessarily hate people.

Unlike you, where your silly hate is the focus of your failed and useless life.

Naw, guy, I've accomplished great things in academia (first member of my family to graduate college) the Military (Promoted to the rank of Staff Sergeant) and professionally. My wife and I are getting ready to open a business. Things are going well... and I really don't need to unnecessarily hate people.

Unlike you, where your silly hate is the focus of your failed and useless life.
If any of that was true you would be able to argue at the top of this pyramid, rather than at the bottom.

PyramidofDisagreement.png

You keep coming back with nothing.

Forum List

Back