That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

but like I said

Boy, you are way out of line. Zimmerman was twice the size of the kid. He initiated the conflict. The boy had done nothing at all wrong. All the boy had on him was a sack of candy and a can of iced tea.

There are a bunch of questions here. Why, with Zimmerman's background, did he have a concealed carry permit at all? Why did not the police take him in for questioning, and arrest him just on the evidence of the recording on the 9-11 call?

And why are you defending a murderer?

but like I said

Boy, you are way out of line. Zimmerman was twice the size of the kid. He initiated the conflict. The boy had done nothing at all wrong. All the boy had on him was a sack of candy and a can of iced tea.

There are a bunch of questions here. Why, with Zimmerman's background, did he have a concealed carry permit at all? Why did not the police take him in for questioning, and arrest him just on the evidence of the recording on the 9-11 call?

And why are you defending a murderer?

WOW

That's some good rhetoric!!

YOU are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

unless people think you are white and a black kid dies, then you are guilty by assumption and should be executed.

:lmao:

liberals, just gotta love it when they prove they care nothing for the law or our rights.

and it wasnt just a murder, it was a "hate" murder..................that makes it even more terrible

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Could you link that please.

I know it's complete bullshit, I just want to see you flounder.

Since we have the right to bear arms and all that, permits are unconstitutional.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

I don't really care about his race, but did people presume he was white because of his last name Zimmerman? not really a common Hispanic last name from what I know.

It does? then post that law.

The lefts lying hysteria is what opened many more States to concealed carry then from the original 7. You dont have a damn clue.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

I don't really care about his race, but did people presume he was white because of his last name Zimmerman? not really a common Hispanic last name from what I know.

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.

Is actually hispanic.

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.

The guy was more than likely still racist, there are plenty racist Hispanics who hate Blacks, this guy is probably one of them.

but like I said

dog+shaking+his+head+demotivational+brrgrblrblrglrblrrgl.jpg

but like I said

Another witness says the victim was trying to get away from the killer; I posted a link.

Is this the part where Obama calls him up, asks him how he's doing and apologizes for the media mistakes of calling him white?

Forum List

Back