Which Republican Candidate Are You Supporting....

I say do whatever blows your alls skirts up..and good luck...:lol:

Let me see if I got this right...you are wishing us luck in 2012? lololololol.

Dude, keep in mind, there is always 2016. Sorry bout that.:lol:

nope dudette, I'm wishing you luck in doing a operation Chaos...cause it would be hell to get all the liberals from in front of American idiol long enough to do anything. we all saw how the copycat of the Tea Party (the coffee party) played out..about ONE WEEK :lol::lol:

Yes or no.....will Obama win in 2012. Yes or no...(in your opinion of course...)

Cain? Really? I mean I liked some of what he had to say, But then he went and totally fucked any chance of winning by admitting on air that he would willfully violate the law and refuse to appoint any Muslim to any Position in his Administration because he does not trust Muslims.

Sorry man, I want to defeat Radical Islam as much as the next guy, but You can't go around discriminating against all Muslims just because some of them are insane radical assholes bent on killing you, and you certainly can't admit you would never hire one, and expect to win the WH in this country.

Next.

sorry dear, you need to listen to EVERYTHING he said about that..and not just listen to how the media reported it.

next.

I watched it and felt that HC could be a good thing, as in I could vote for him over Ron Paul if he proved to be worth a shit. After watching him lay it down like that there is no way I can support him. Cain has no record, so a lot was going to have to be based on what he does during the primaries. I felt Cain was lacking experience and that is why he talked so much shit like he does... And as it turns out, he talks shit because he lacks the experience.

He lacks Experience with the Media, and the Public Eye, But I would say he has more of the Type of Experience we need in the WH than Obama did, By Far. He has at least been an executive.

Herman Cain!!! I did like Mitt Romney, because of his success in business and as a governor, but lately he has been letting me down.

Beyond that I like a lot of guys who aren't running: Mitch Daniels, Paul Ryan, Christie and Rubio!

Besides them there are none I like: Santorum blows. Pawlenty voted for cap and trade. Palin and Bachmann doesn't come off too good in my book. Ron Paul is just a nutcase!

I'm liking Cain more and more. But I'm still checking them all out..still PLENTY of time. It must be killing the Lamestream media that not many HAVE declared so they get their DIRT DIGGING going for the Democrat party..Just look how desperate the Washingtoncompost and NYslimes are asking readers to help them go through the Palin e-mails...:eusa_whistle:

Cain? Really? I mean I liked some of what he had to say, But then he went and totally fucked any chance of winning by admitting on air that he would willfully violate the law and refuse to appoint any Muslim to any Position in his Administration because he does not trust Muslims.

Sorry man, I want to defeat Radical Islam as much as the next guy, but You can't go around discriminating against all Muslims just because some of them are insane radical assholes bent on killing you, and you certainly can't admit you would never hire one, and expect to win the WH in this country.

Next.

sorry dear, you need to listen to EVERYTHING he said about that..and not just listen to how the media reported it.

next.

Other than the fact that he said he would not hire muslims, what else did he say?

Seriously, no deflection, what did he say. Help us out here.

Next indeed.

Cain's campaign theme seems to be: "I'll let you know what I'm going to do when you elect me."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brwPWjD12ao&feature=share]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul and Peter Schiff 2012‬‏[/ame]

I'm liking Cain more and more. But I'm still checking them all out..still PLENTY of time. It must be killing the Lamestream media that not many HAVE declared so they get their DIRT DIGGING going for the Democrat party..Just look how desperate the Washingtoncompost and NYslimes are asking readers to help them go through the Palin e-mails...:eusa_whistle:

Next.

Yup, this is my take. Cain can't beat Obama with something that fucked up and a media that will make sure every human on the plant knows that he thinks like that.

I liked Cain until I started hearing him talk to much.

Perhaps you will provide a link to what Herman Cain said, because I believe that you have put words in his mouth.

I guess Herman has lost the muslim vote. LMAO

spectrum, most true Conservatives don't look at elections as the proper means to change society anyway. We prefer bullets over ballots.

I thought we prefered personal action over ballots. Bullets aren't needed for most change in society. In fact, we should avoid them whenever possible.

I say we dems should pull a Rush and do an operation Chaos and back palin. This would guarantee Obama a win.

I say do whatever blows your alls skirts up..and good luck...:lol:

Let me see if I got this right...you are wishing us luck in 2012? lololololol.

Dude, keep in mind, there is always 2016. Sorry bout that.:lol:

Yes. We are wishing you luck. Because you need it with Obama's record.

Next.

Yup, this is my take. Cain can't beat Obama with something that fucked up and a media that will make sure every human on the plant knows that he thinks like that.

I liked Cain until I started hearing him talk to much.

Perhaps you will provide a link to what Herman Cain said, because I believe that you have put words in his mouth.

I guess Herman has lost the muslim vote. LMAO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDXCwd65R5o]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain refuses to appoint a Muslim in his administration‬‏[/ame]

Cain gets the religion out of politics part right, yes... He gets the "I will not put any Muslim in a position if they are "Muslim," part wrong. What if he felt that way about not appointing someone because they were Christian… If you think Christrians have not tried to force their religion into political law then "lol" at you~

Last edited:
It is much too early to be doing this but, at this very early juncture, I like Bachmann.

She has conservative credentials, the Tea Party loves her and, along with a great personal story, she can also stake a certain claim to being something of an “outsider” and I think that will help her.

That said, once there is an actual candidate (a year from now) and they stop attacking each other and start attacking Obama, I think we’ll find out that we are still a 50/50 nation and it will be Obama’s race to lose. So, in that light, I think anyone has a 50/50 chance of winning – including Obama.

Obama is going down no matter who runs for the republicans. Even a dumb ass like Al Franken can see the writing on the wall.

Don't count on that. The number of Conservative idealogues seems to be increasing, and we're not going to be interested in voting for a candidate who does not both speak AND live the ideals that we believe in. I'd rather have four more years of the Enemy I Know (Obama) than four years of someone whose loyalties I cannot guarantee.

I thought we prefered personal action over ballots. Bullets aren't needed for most change in society. In fact, we should avoid them whenever possible.

I would suggest that bullets are the ONLY option that will work at this point. We need to press the cosmic "RESET" button on the United States and the only way to do that will be through open and armed rebellion.

I would suggest that bullets are the ONLY option that will work at this point. We need to press the cosmic "RESET" button on the United States and the only way to do that will be through open and armed rebellion.

And im sure a little pussy like you will be leading the charge.....i would not be surprised if you have never even fired a gun.....if that does happen....go hide under the kitchen table and wait for it to be over......

Forum List

Back