Which Republican Candidate Are You Supporting....

Since the two polls came out that showed Romney winning over Obama, MSNBC has been running anti-Romney stories. Matters not to me as he is too liberal for my tastes.

Palin would be a fool to run and mess up the money train she is riding.

Pawlenty might be a decent candidate.

Cain will not have enough conservatives wanting to prove that they are not racists.

Gingrich is the smartest dumbass in the USA.

Ron Paul is too extreme for most people.

Gov. Perry would have too much Texas stuff to explain so he won't even get in.

Santorum is an idiot.

I actually like Bachman but most see her as a loon so she won't get enough votes to get the nomination.

Hopefully Rudy gets in. If not, I'll vote for the next best, whoever that might be. It is still early though.

Last edited:
I'll be supporting Ron Paul because he has a consistent defense of liberty. He knows that government violence cannot solve any problems, but simply makes them worse. He's also the only candidate from the last cycle who knew the recession was coming and why. Not to mention you need only look at his record to see that he's the only candidate to have a set of beliefs that he won't compromise or flip flop on for political gain.

Palin will not run, I seriously feel she sees her present function is to force the GOP to the right. That is her most important conservative function presently. Bachman's role is similar and might have a shot at the GOP VP nominee if Ryan and Rubio stay out, which I think they will. I think a native from flyover country has a decent chance this time so Pawlenty looks good for the top GOP slot but we must see his name recognition increase and there is still Pawlenty of time for that.

Right now I see the GOP race between T-Paw and Romney. Romney has severe negatives but lots of money. Also Romney's healthcare problem (Proto-Obamacare in MA) is somewhat lessened by his latest statements how he will deal with the perceived similarities with his and Obama's health care problem work for mainstream GOPers but not conservatives like myself- advantage T-Paw. Do not be surprised if Palin tips the balance in Pawlenty's favor here.

Herman Cain would make a great VP/attackdog for a real conservative candidate. So many combinations available. Newt will stay in but will not win the nomination.

The next debate should help clarify both the candidates and their positions, we shall see.

Gotta go,

JM

Hell, after watching the first GOP debate I am convinced any of the candidates has the ability to defeat Obama. These liberals who believe that this country is approving of the direction we are headed are delusional. All major economic indicators are proving that the stimulus did not work, and it is a fact that the American public is well aware of. 30% say that stimulus had a substantial positive economic impact, the rest aren't stupid.

After passing so much legislation Obama can no longer deflect criticism onto Bush. The American people know that this is now Obama's America, his economy, his unconstitutional 'military kinetic action'--where are all those anti-war fanatics now?

The candidate that I have supported monetarily and have pledged to volunteer for Ron Paul. I also urge those in here that do support Dr. Paul to help in his campaign and volunteer, or at the very least donate.

Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

I say we dems should pull a Rush and do an operation Chaos and back palin. This would guarantee Obama a win.

I say do whatever blows your alls skirts up..and good luck...:lol:

Let me see if I got this right...you are wishing us luck in 2012? lololololol.

Dude, keep in mind, there is always 2016. Sorry bout that.:lol:

nope dudette, I'm wishing you luck in doing a operation Chaos...cause it would be hell to get all the liberals from in front of American idiol long enough to do anything. we all saw how the copycat of the Tea Party (the coffee party) played out..about ONE WEEK :lol::lol:

I'm liking Cain more and more. But I'm still checking them all out..still PLENTY of time. It must be killing the Lamestream media that not many HAVE declared so they get their DIRT DIGGING going for the Democrat party..Just look how desperate the Washingtoncompost and NYslimes are asking readers to help them go through the Palin e-mails...:eusa_whistle:

Cain? Really? I mean I liked some of what he had to say, But then he went and totally fucked any chance of winning by admitting on air that he would willfully violate the law and refuse to appoint any Muslim to any Position in his Administration because he does not trust Muslims.

Sorry man, I want to defeat Radical Islam as much as the next guy, but You can't go around discriminating against all Muslims just because some of them are insane radical assholes bent on killing you, and you certainly can't admit you would never hire one, and expect to win the WH in this country.

Next.

I say we dems should pull a Rush and do an operation Chaos and back palin. This would guarantee Obama a win.

I say do whatever blows your alls skirts up..and good luck...:lol:

Let me see if I got this right...you are wishing us luck in 2012? lololololol.

Dude, keep in mind, there is always 2016. Sorry bout that.:lol:

I don’t know if the country and last another term with a war hungry sell out president… Bush then Obama, back to back. Bush got the policies in and Obama expanded them, full out failure for 16 years? I really hope not.

Let the system play out and I'll support the candidate the republican party picks. Nobody ran a worse campaign than John McCain except maybe Bob Dole (who?). Any one of the current front runners is light years ahead of mush mouth McCain so we are ahead of the game a year and a half from the election.

I'm liking Cain more and more. But I'm still checking them all out..still PLENTY of time. It must be killing the Lamestream media that not many HAVE declared so they get their DIRT DIGGING going for the Democrat party..Just look how desperate the Washingtoncompost and NYslimes are asking readers to help them go through the Palin e-mails...:eusa_whistle:

Cain? Really? I mean I liked some of what he had to say, But then he went and totally fucked any chance of winning by admitting on air that he would willfully violate the law and refuse to appoint any Muslim to any Position in his Administration because he does not trust Muslims.

Sorry man, I want to defeat Radical Islam as much as the next guy, but You can't go around discriminating against all Muslims just because some of them are insane radical assholes bent on killing you, and you certainly can't admit you would never hire one, and expect to win the WH in this country.

Next.

Yup, this is my take. Cain can't beat Obama with something that fucked up and a media that will make sure every human on the plant knows that he thinks like that.

I liked Cain until I started hearing him talk to much.

Next.

sorry dear, you need to listen to EVERYTHING he said about that..and not just listen to how the media reported it.

next.

Last edited:

Next.

sorry dear, you need to listen to EVERYTHING he said about that..

next.

Sorry Dear, I did listen to it all, and I am smart enough to know that the Liberals and Media will use that, and things like the fact he didn't even know what the right of return was, to destroy him.

Simply don't think he can win now. IMO.

Next.

sorry dear, you need to listen to EVERYTHING he said about that..

next.

Sorry Dear, I did listen to it all, and I am smart enough to know that the Liberals and Media will use that, and things like the fact he didn't even know what the right of return was, to destroy him.

Simply don't think he can win now. IMO.

I'm not sure about if he can win right now or not, I said I liked him..He is pretty high up in the polls..time will tell where he goes..

Next.

sorry dear, you need to listen to EVERYTHING he said about that..and not just listen to how the media reported it.

next.

I watched it and felt that HC could be a good thing, as in I could vote for him over Ron Paul if he proved to be worth a shit. After watching him lay it down like that there is no way I can support him. Cain has no record, so a lot was going to have to be based on what he does during the primaries. I felt Cain was lacking experience and that is why he talked so much shit like he does... And as it turns out, he talks shit because he lacks the experience.

You can like Cain, you can love him, follow him and vote for him, that’s cool man. At this point I’d prolly still do a write in for Ron Paul even if it were Cain VS Obama. Cain is religious as far as I can tell, as an atheist if Cain said “I would not appoint an atheist to any position because they lack the morals I believe are necessary due to having no religion I agree with” I’d bail on him, so to be fair he might as well have been talking about me.

...for President 2012, and why?

So far, I'm supporting Nun O. D. Above
nunemoticon.gif
for President.

Make your case.

Who's your top pick so far and why should I support him/her.

none.....im a Green fella.....

Forum List

Back