Which Republican Candidate Are You Supporting....

I have a list I won't support;
Mitt, Palin, Newt [he's out now]

I like Paul and Cain.

In a time where the Pres would have to break a record by gettign re-upped with UE over 7.2%, I think we can get an actual conservative in the WH.
The only true hurdle is getting either of them past the moderates.

So my moneys on Mitt to get the nod.

Yup, this is my take. Cain can't beat Obama with something that fucked up and a media that will make sure every human on the plant knows that he thinks like that.

I liked Cain until I started hearing him talk to much.

Perhaps you will provide a link to what Herman Cain said, because I believe that you have put words in his mouth.

I guess Herman has lost the muslim vote. LMAO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDXCwd65R5o]YouTube - ‪Herman Cain refuses to appoint a Muslim in his administration‬‏[/ame]

Cain gets the religion out of politics part right, yes... He gets the "I will not put any Muslim in a position if they are "Muslim," part wrong. What if he felt that way about not appointing someone because they were Christian… If you think Christrians have not tried to force their religion into political law then "lol" at you~

I don't have a problem with Christians since most of our laws are based on the Judeo-Christian ethic. Cain was spot on about not appointing any muslims to his administration. And, I don't want to hear any of this crap about it being unconstitutional. The only time it could be called discrimination is if a muslim applied for a job and was refused. NOBODY applies for a Presidential appointment.

Newt has self destructed, again, the staff thought the last thing he should be doing right now is taking a cruise so they bolted...one of his campaign co-chairs, Sonny Perdue went to work for T-Paw. Newt is still in but he won't win the GOP nod.

Have it on good authority that Rick Perry really might jump in. If so Palin will definitely stay out and do her king maker thingy. Perry supposed to meet in NYC and L.A. with donors? Perry in might make it more difficult for T-Paw in the GOP race. Perry has a great record of conservative stewardship in Texas (report just out claims that of all the jobs actually created during Obama's watch 37% were in Texas. But Pawlenty has a great conservative record in a decidedly Democratic state-- we will see.

Cain hurt himself by opining on the muslim thing I think. Couldn't a loyalty oath to the constitution do the same thing...Oh! that's right these guys already take such an oath. The problem is not the oath, anybody can say that. The new hires must be vetted properly. This is a non-issue and appears to be an unforced error on his part. He also is coming across as somewhat undecided on the foreign policy thing, especially with the "I'll ask the military experts about Afghanistan when I get elected and get back to you" answer about that war. Of course, we all would do that but, what, pray tell, will be his guiding principle?

The GOP must forge a candidacy that roots their answer to Obama's failed stewardship of the economy (at least at this point) in conservative ideas of government--less government spending, individual freedom and less regulation. The candidate that does that has the best chance. Message: Obama is unfriendly to job creators and individual Americans wanting control of their lives. Side dishes of foreign policy like "leadership from behind" and his position on our allies, especially Israel, can be included while hitting the economic message often and hard.

JM

I'm reading the "Perry is Obama's worst nightmare" thread, and the liberal's are in a tizzy over there.

I really hadn't given him much of a look, but now that I have, he may be an interesting choice.

Anyone have any thought on Gov. Perry?

Dunno yet. I like Paul and Bachmann and Palin. But Palin and Bachmann seem to be neo cons who completely support Israel and foreign aid to them Paul doesn't but I have heard some bad things about his Immigration stance. More than likely if I don't somewhat like or think the Rep candidate can beat the commie kenyan I will be voting 3rd party again and let Obama completely destroy this country and hope we can restore it to something decent.

I'm reading the "Perry is Obama's worst nightmare" thread, and the liberal's are in a tizzy over there.

I really hadn't given him much of a look, but now that I have, he may be an interesting choice.

Anyone have any thought on Gov. Perry?

He could be the first President of the Republic of Texas. Not the US of A.

Dunno yet. I like Paul and Bachmann and Palin. But Palin and Bachmann seem to be neo cons who completely support Israel and foreign aid to them Paul doesn't but I have heard some bad things about his Immigration stance. More than likely if I don't somewhat like or think the Rep candidate can beat the commie kenyan I will be voting 3rd party again and let Obama completely destroy this country and hope we can restore it to something decent.

As far as I know Paul is pretty tough on border control. Could be wrong, but from what I've heard HIM say himself I'd trust him with our borders more the Obama and Palin alike.

I love Ron Paul, but realistically, there's no way in hell that he gets the nomination. All the other just seem fake.

I am reading on them more and I like everything Bachmann has to say on her website. I don't like Cain for a few reasons. I don't like his idea about religion etc and I don't like the fact he ran the KC Fed Reserve. I love his idea on Education support that 100%. So far that is as far as I have gotten.

Obama is unfriendly to job creators and individual Americans wanting control of their lives. Side dishes of foreign policy like "leadership from behind" and his position on our allies, especially Israel, can be included while hitting the economic message often and hard.

Not going to work – you guys have been attacking Obama for almost two and a half years now and it’s getting you nowhere. Fast.

The GOP candidate needs to put forward his plan for responsible governance. The voters are already aware of and don’t care about the fact that the right hates Obama. They’re sick of it.

A noun, a verb, and Obama is bad just isn’t going to cut it.

I don't like Cain for a few reasons.

Why, you can't stand the idea of a spade running the country again?

And to think they call me racist. Actually no his race has nothing to do with it believe it or not I don't like him for 1 was that he ran the KC Federal Reserve an entente I hate and wish was torn down and abolished.Oh and I don't like his idea's on Religion. I do love his idea about Education support 100% there but the fact he ran the Fed Reserve in Kansas City would never allow me to vote for him I can't trust him.Ah and he is also vague on gun rights another biggie with me.

Last edited:
I am reading on them more and I like everything Bachmann has to say on her website.

I don't like Cain for a few reasons. I don't like his idea about religion etc and I don't like the fact he ran the KC Fed Reserve. I love his idea on Education support that 100%. So far that is as far as I have gotten.Don't like the idea he wants to make abortion illegal in the case of rape.

I hate Newt Gingrich's Foreign Policy and National Security ideas seems like he would just keep the wars going and possibly make even more to me. I like his Energy Policy.I like his Health Care views.I am split on his religious and life views. Overall I would vote for him if he was the candidate.Like his views on gun rights.Don't agree with him on Afghanistan.

I LOVE Gary Johnson on EVERY issue! May have found someone I really want to vote for.I wish he was a bit more strict on allowing immigrants in but sounds better than any one else.Love his stance on gun rights

I REALLY like Roy Moore on every issue but I have a feeling he is going to invoke god into everything and I have had enough religious tyranny in my life.

Ron Paul's site doesn't have his issues but if they are the same from 2008 I liked them all

Pawlenty's site annoys me with the videos on his stance I want a written report not videos.Will never vote for him due to his view on gun rights.

I like Perry somewhat. Seems like an arrogant guy and I don't like his big government stance on Education nor do i like making college prep mandatory in High School even if it was in Texas. Some kids don't want to go to college so don't make them.

Romney seems like the typical blow dried moron I hate. Everything thing he says seems like a lie. 100% for Israel means more money we will not have for our country and more money for them I will in no way vote for him! If he gets the nomination I am voting 3rd party.Romney as the usual politician flip flops on gun rights whenever it fits his needs another reason never to vote for him.

Like what I have read about Santorum except for his foreign policy.Seems to want to starts wars against Iran and Syria something I am 100% against. Need to know more about him.Like his stance on gun rights

Last edited:
An other update: Power Line - Sarah Palin's Emails are soon to be released and the lefties are out in force. The question for historians might well be: Did the left's almost pathological obsession with Sarah Palin redirect valuable resources that might have been focused on the real GOP candidate that eventially won the 2012 presidential, congressional, and Senatorial races?

Forget the Taranto Principle. Are we witnessing the Palin Collary to that principle wherein the left's desire to destroy what they rightly consider the right 's main principled spokesperson so that it spends itself so completely that the GOP nominee gets a free ride to the White House, Congressional, or Senatorial seat? The political question of the last four years must simply be why does the left fear Sarah Palin so freakin much? Will we again hear Brian Williams refusal to cover a 'frivolous' continuing Weinergate sextext and x-rated e-mail scandel only to listen to him opine on some Alaskan politician's 24K e-mails about oil pipeline travails?

The GOP is standing back to allow Weiner's and the Dems' self immolation while the left exposes itself to future silliness with Sarah's e-mails. What great fun :)

JM

Obama is unfriendly to job creators and individual Americans wanting control of their lives. Side dishes of foreign policy like "leadership from behind" and his position on our allies, especially Israel, can be included while hitting the economic message often and hard.

Not going to work – you guys have been attacking Obama for almost two and a half years now and it’s getting you nowhere. Fast.

The GOP candidate needs to put forward his plan for responsible governance. The voters are already aware of and don’t care about the fact that the right hates Obama. They’re sick of it.

A noun, a verb, and Obama is bad just isn’t going to cut it.

hahah, why not, Bush caused all the problems is what the empty suit Obama ran on and is STILL running on..

...for President 2012, and why?

So far, I'm supporting Nun O. D. Above
nunemoticon.gif
for President.

Make your case.

Who's your top pick so far and why should I support him/her.

I'm supporting Sarah Palin. Let's keep our fingers crossed. There is no other Republican politician that represents Republicans the way she does. As far as out right "intellect", there is no one else that even comes close to her. Her understanding and insight puts her on a completely different level. I think it's her grasp of domestic and foreign policies that "stuns" her detractors. No one can even come close to her understanding of American history and the constitution.

You go girl!

Forum List

Back