Leading Maryland Senate candidate goes full racist.

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Soiled goods now. Larry Hogan is kicking butt so far, now a little help from his 'friends'.

Six House Democrats are spurning their colleague Rep. David Trone (D., Md.), the frontrunner in Maryland’s Democratic Senate primary, after he used a racial slur to attack Republicans during a recent House hearing. Trone publicly used the term "jigaboo," an "insulting and contemptuous term for a black person," according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary. "So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty." The frontrunner in the state’s Democratic primary later claimed he meant to say "bugaboo" and apologized.

Obviously the first time he ever used the term........ :auiqs.jpg:

The frontrunner in the state’s Democratic primary later claimed he meant to say "bugaboo" and apologized. "I misspoke and mistakenly used a phrase that is offensive. Upon learning the meaning of the word I was deeply disappointed to have accidentally used it, and I apologize," Trone said, adding that as a privileged white man he should not have used that term.

Once again, the Democrats ignore context to create the illusion they want. Here is what the man said, he obviously meant to say 'bugaboo'. Fundamental dishonesty by the Democrats, it's what they live on.

"So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business," Trone said while talking to a black federal official during the Thursday House hearing on President Joe Biden’s 2025 budget request. "

People should simply never use words that sound similar to offensive words.

For example, there is a fancy word that means "stingy." It sounds very similar to the most offensive word in American English.

Some people have claimed that one should have the right to use it.

They are wrong.

If they use it, they should not be astonished then by what happens to them.

Once again, the Democrats ignore context to create the illusion they want. Here is what the man said, he obviously meant to say 'bugaboo'. Fundamental dishonesty by the Democrats, it's what they live on.

"So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business," Trone said while talking to a black federal official during the Thursday House hearing on President Joe Biden’s 2025 budget request. "
Thankfully he didn’t try to refer to his opponent as a “jigger of salt”

People should simply never use words that sound similar to offensive words.

For example, there is a fancy word that means "stingy." It sounds very similar to the most offensive word in American English.

Some people have claimed that one should have the right to use it.

They are wrong.

If they use it, they should not be astonished then by what happens to them.
I always worry when biden or tRump read Niger on the teleprompter

Forum List

Back