Which Republican Candidate Are You Supporting....

...for President 2012, and why?

So far, I'm supporting Nun O. D. Above
nunemoticon.gif
for President.

Make your case.

Who's your top pick so far and why should I support him/her.

I'm supporting Sarah Palin. Let's keep our fingers crossed. There is no other Republican politician that represents Republicans the way she does. As far as out right "intellect", there is no one else that even comes close to her. Her understanding and insight puts her on a completely different level. I think it's her grasp of domestic and foreign policies that "stuns" her detractors. No one can even come close to her understanding of American history and the constitution.

You go girl!

LOL, she certainly has the Obama beat in all them . She was a GOVERNOR of a state, with a oil pipeline, three huge military bases, a EARLY warning radar site, one of four around the country and loves her country. so yeah, she has the obama beat hands down in all you mentioned. And I'm sure she can pronounce the branches of of our military with her having a son in Iraq. As for intellect, Obama, It's not CORPS-MEN....:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I have narrowed it down to Gary Johnson and Ron Paul if neither of them win the nomination I vote 3rd party again in 2012.
Capitol Punishment-Johnson
Abortion-Paul
Afghanistan-Both
Budget-Paul
Business and Labor-Paul
China-Both
Civil Liberties-Paul
Cuba-Paul
Deficit-Both
Economy-Paul
Education-Both
Energy-Both
Foreign Policy-Both
Guantanamo-Both
Gun Control-Both
Health Care-Both
Immigration-Both lack a strict policy so both. Johnson doesn't think illegals are taking jobs and Paul wants to create a generous guest worker program..
Iran-Both
Iraq-Both
Israel-neither they both think Israel is our friend but both want less diplomacy with them and less money sent to them for me that isn't far enough.
Marijuana-Both
Minimum wage-Both
National Security-Both
North Korea-Both
Palestine-Paul
Poverty-Both
Same Sex issues-Paul
Trade-Paul

I'm supporting Sarah Palin. Let's keep our fingers crossed. There is no other Republican politician that represents Republicans the way she does. As far as out right "intellect", there is no one else that even comes close to her. Her understanding and insight puts her on a completely different level. I think it's her grasp of domestic and foreign policies that "stuns" her detractors. No one can even come close to her understanding of American history and the constitution.

You go girl!

and there you have it.....

...for President 2012, and why?

So far, I'm supporting Nun O. D. Above
nunemoticon.gif
for President.

Make your case.

Who's your top pick so far and why should I support him/her.

You go girl!

LOL, she certainly has the Obama beat in all them . She was a GOVERNOR of a state, with a oil pipeline, three huge military bases, a EARLY warning radar site, one of four around the country and loves her country. so yeah, she has the obama beat hands down in all you mentioned. And I'm sure she can pronounce the branches of of our military with her having a son in Iraq. As for intellect, Obama, It's not CORPS-MEN....:lol::lol:
Correction stephie: 1/2 term governor :lol:

You go girl!

and there you have it.....

people like dean deserve to have palin win.

I'm supporting the most moderate Republican, President Obama.

He certainly not the least authoritarian Republican. Or the least militant. Or the least supportive of corporate welfare, or the surveillance/police state, etc, etc, etc...

I am reading on them more and I like everything Bachmann has to say on her website.

I don't like Cain for a few reasons. I don't like his idea about religion etc and I don't like the fact he ran the KC Fed Reserve. I love his idea on Education support that 100%. So far that is as far as I have gotten.Don't like the idea he wants to make abortion illegal in the case of rape.

I hate Newt Gingrich's Foreign Policy and National Security ideas seems like he would just keep the wars going and possibly make even more to me. I like his Energy Policy.I like his Health Care views.I am split on his religious and life views. Overall I would vote for him if he was the candidate.Like his views on gun rights.Don't agree with him on Afghanistan.

I LOVE Gary Johnson on EVERY issue! May have found someone I really want to vote for.I wish he was a bit more strict on allowing immigrants in but sounds better than any one else.Love his stance on gun rights

I REALLY like Roy Moore on every issue but I have a feeling he is going to invoke god into everything and I have had enough religious tyranny in my life.

Ron Paul's site doesn't have his issues but if they are the same from 2008 I liked them all

Pawlenty's site annoys me with the videos on his stance I want a written report not videos.Will never vote for him due to his view on gun rights.

I like Perry somewhat. Seems like an arrogant guy and I don't like his big government stance on Education nor do i like making college prep mandatory in High School even if it was in Texas. Some kids don't want to go to college so don't make them.

Romney seems like the typical blow dried moron I hate. Everything thing he says seems like a lie. 100% for Israel means more money we will not have for our country and more money for them I will in no way vote for him! If he gets the nomination I am voting 3rd party.Romney as the usual politician flip flops on gun rights whenever it fits his needs another reason never to vote for him.

Like what I have read about Santorum except for his foreign policy.Seems to want to starts wars against Iran and Syria something I am 100% against. Need to know more about him.Like his stance on gun rights.
Well, whomever you vote for I’m sure the GOP will be proud to have you representing them.

I am reading on them more and I like everything Bachmann has to say on her website.

I don't like Cain for a few reasons. I don't like his idea about religion etc and I don't like the fact he ran the KC Fed Reserve. I love his idea on Education support that 100%. So far that is as far as I have gotten.Don't like the idea he wants to make abortion illegal in the case of rape.

I hate Newt Gingrich's Foreign Policy and National Security ideas seems like he would just keep the wars going and possibly make even more to me. I like his Energy Policy.I like his Health Care views.I am split on his religious and life views. Overall I would vote for him if he was the candidate.Like his views on gun rights.Don't agree with him on Afghanistan.

I LOVE Gary Johnson on EVERY issue! May have found someone I really want to vote for.I wish he was a bit more strict on allowing immigrants in but sounds better than any one else.Love his stance on gun rights

I REALLY like Roy Moore on every issue but I have a feeling he is going to invoke god into everything and I have had enough religious tyranny in my life.

Ron Paul's site doesn't have his issues but if they are the same from 2008 I liked them all

Pawlenty's site annoys me with the videos on his stance I want a written report not videos.Will never vote for him due to his view on gun rights.

I like Perry somewhat. Seems like an arrogant guy and I don't like his big government stance on Education nor do i like making college prep mandatory in High School even if it was in Texas. Some kids don't want to go to college so don't make them.

Romney seems like the typical blow dried moron I hate. Everything thing he says seems like a lie. 100% for Israel means more money we will not have for our country and more money for them I will in no way vote for him! If he gets the nomination I am voting 3rd party.Romney as the usual politician flip flops on gun rights whenever it fits his needs another reason never to vote for him.

Like what I have read about Santorum except for his foreign policy.Seems to want to starts wars against Iran and Syria something I am 100% against. Need to know more about him.Like his stance on gun rights.
Well, whomever you vote for I’m sure the GOP will be proud to have you representing them.

knowing who you were quoting would help.....:eusa_eh:

Israel has the early Republican candidates in its pocket. Romney is a blow hard that the US could live without. In 1992 the Jewish lobby buried George Bush senior because of his attempt to use the loan guarantees as leverage with the Jews . He wanted to to coax them into entering a serious attempt for peace between Israel an the Palestinians. Bush's ratings were high after the first Gulf War, but that didn't save him because he offended the Jews. Within months he couldn't have won a poker game, let alone the presidency. The Pro Israel lobby butchered him in the press.

Twenty years later, we have Obama trying to get the Jews and Palestinians on track to a REAL peace accord, but he too pissed off the Jews. So, now his popularity figures are dropping and the Republicans are acting like zombies in effort to court the Jewish vote. Romney was one of the first to claim that Israel is our best friend and that Obama was wrong to have suggested that the Israelis should move their borders back to those of 1967.

The failed US policy in the Middle East is proof that the status quo doesn't work. If the whores in the Republican party can't get this, then we don't need them either.

I'm liking Cain more and more. But I'm still checking them all out..still PLENTY of time. It must be killing the Lamestream media that not many HAVE declared so they get their DIRT DIGGING going for the Democrat party..Just look how desperate the Washingtoncompost and NYslimes are asking readers to help them go through the Palin e-mails...:eusa_whistle:

Cain? Really? I mean I liked some of what he had to say, But then he went and totally fucked any chance of winning by admitting on air that he would willfully violate the law and refuse to appoint any Muslim to any Position in his Administration because he does not trust Muslims.

Sorry man, I want to defeat Radical Islam as much as the next guy, but You can't go around discriminating against all Muslims just because some of them are insane radical assholes bent on killing you, and you certainly can't admit you would never hire one, and expect to win the WH in this country.

Next.

He didn't say that, I would agree with it but he didn't say that.

knowing who you were quoting would help.....:eusa_eh:

He was quoting me. I am sure the Republican party could care less if I voted for them or not..but like I said in another post if Johnson or Paul don't get the nomination I won't be voting for the Republican I will probably vote Constitution party or for someone else running as an independent. Billy Roper or David Duke if either decide to run.

Tim Pawlenty has been an extremely effective Governor of Minnesota. He shown discipline and strength in cutting spending. He will lower taxes and fight for families that are struggling to keep afloat. He is a humble Christian with strong conservative values and he stands firmly behind the true allies of the United States. Pawlenty is ethical and can be trusted. He would absolutely beat the pants off Obama. Please consider Pawlenty. I think he would make us a much better nation!

Forum List

Back