Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

Anyway, I don't think "evil liar" is a protected class.
Having a “protected class” is a monumental violation of the U.S. Constitution alone. All laws must be applied equally, stupid. :laugh:
Don't be stupider than you have to be. Sex, age, race, color, religion, nationality. Evil liar isn't in there.
Having a “protected class” is a monumental violation of the U.S. Constitution alone. All laws must be applied equally, stupid. :laugh:

Anyway, I don't think "evil liar" is a protected class.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. Sex, age, race, color, religion, nationality. Evil liar isn't in there.
Oh look, it can copy and paste.

Good for you kid.

Being gay is not a choice.
And you would know.........how?!? Oops! Someone just outed themselves from the closet!

433B5F3D-324B-4F17-89D2-6F40C2C25DA8.gif

Now you’re just comparing apples-to-oranges. Don’t compare marriage to dining.

Can a restaurant owner deny service? Yes or No?

If they aren't in violation of public accommodation laws, yes.

What public accommodation law was broken here?

The owner bitch was in the wrong and you know it. They seated this party, took their orders, partially served the order and then for no reason other than a gay cook was upset at their presence the party was ejected! Really piss poor management! I hope the restaurant fails!

Oh look, it can copy and paste. Good for you kid.
Oh look...it still cannot read. Very unfortunate for you, snowflake.
Lol, you get foul-mouthed and angry when your thread doesn't go the way you had hoped. Toughen up buttercup.
Not in the least. I have no expectations about how a thread will go. I’m just enjoying watching you fascists attempt to create excuses for why you place a gun to the head of a baker to force them to provide service while celebrating someone else in the food industry denying service.

Gay people may marry as they wish, and fat porkin’ Sanders may not eat anywhere she wishes.
Now you’re just comparing apples-to-oranges. Don’t compare marriage to dining.

Can a restaurant owner deny service? Yes or No?
That’s what you’ve been doing. The restaurant owner was perfectly within her rights when she booted Aunt Lydia.

Wonder what would happen to a Restraunter who was pro life after ejecting a pro abortion Obama’s party?

This is not the same as the baker. Political views are a choice.
So is a man sticking his dick in another man, dumb ass. :lmao:

It’s not like some force of nature - more powerful than gravity - pulls a man towards another man.

Also, snowflake, deciding to get married is a choice. :laugh:
Being gay is not a choice. Unfortunately for porky pig, peddling evil is.

Did you mean being a woman?

Because being employed by a democratically elected president sure is a bit suspect to be considered evil by a democrat party member.
She works against the nation and its people. She has no morals or values. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.

She works against the nation and its people. She has no morals or values. Has nothing to do with her being a woman.
Um...that was the Obama Administration, snowflake. The Trump Administration has done nothing but put America and Americans first. Stop with your idiotic propaganda. You’re pissed off that Trump won’t continue the fascist agenda you supported under Obama.

Try going to a restaurant sometimes and make sure you see the sign by the entrance that says they have the right to refuse service to anyone.
I agree with you 100%, WaitingFor2020. That c*nt has every right to refuse service as the private owner on private property.

But the fascists and the Gaystapo doesn’t want that same right extended to conservatives. I was merely pointing that out. :dunno:

Try going to a restaurant sometimes and make sure you see the sign by the entrance that says they have the right to refuse service to anyone.
I agree with you 100%, WaitingFor2020. That c*nt has every right to refuse service as the private owner on private property.

But the fascists and the Gaystapo doesn’t want that same right extended to conservatives. I was merely pointing that out. :dunno:

Sarah Sanders is preaching fascism every time she stands up at a presser. Your point is on top of your head, not in your post.

Forum List

Back