Owner of restaurant that booted out Sara Huckabee Sanders speaks

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs and wasting everyone's time like she does with the press.

If there was a stupid rating...you'd have a 100 of them for this post.

35236459_10216430055690116_8824217958415859712_o.jpg

Call them often, tell them how you dislike their stupidity, or just call repeatedly and hang up.

Owner of restaurant that booted out Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks | Daily Mail Online

The owner of The Red Hen restaurant that kicked out Sarah Huckabee Sanders has revealed why she refused to serve the White House Press Secretary.

On Friday night Sanders was asked to leave the Lexington, Virginia restaurant where she was dining with her seven family members.

Restaurant owner Stephanie Wilkinson said she took a staff vote before asking Sanders to leave. When they voted to boot her out, Wilkinson complied.

'Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave. They said "yes,"' Wilkinson said to the Washington Post.

Hahahh good this is what you get for being an ANTI AMERICAN fk, don't play with real Americans because OUR MONEY AND OUR PEOPLE DID BUILD THAT unlike the leftist screw ball Obama who tells the pathetic public " you didn't built that someone else did" ......... WELL WATCH HOW FAST OUR NOT SPENDING MONEY AT YOUR CRAP EATERY DOES FOR YOU LOSERS.

nazis will be nazis no matter how these idiots try spinning that title onto TRUMP they're so fkn stupid they don't even realize it is them who are the nazis.

I used to be live and let live, but I can only sit by and watch and wait to see if this restaurant goes out of business...... they started this, the left, and now they have to live by the rules they have created.....

Sanders' group elected to clear out with her, and offered to pay for their entrees, which were being prepared; Wilkinson opted not to charge the group. Usually, politics aren't on the menu at the Red Hen, Wilkinson says. "I’m not a huge fan of confrontation. I have a business, and I want the business to thrive. This feels like the moment in our democracy when people have to make uncomfortable actions and decisions to uphold their morals." That business was mired firmly in controversy Saturday, with trolls of both flavors clogging the Red Hen's Yelp page (which now has two stars), its reservation line, and even shouting from the sidewalk in Lexington. The restaurant opted not to open Saturday night, writing in an email that "We would like to avoid exposing our patrons to any potential unpleasantness from outside entities."

Restaurant That Booted Sanders Closes the Next Night

If they end up going out of business....they asked for it....... The left started this fight, and now they have to live with what they created...

The whole mess started when a Red Hen employee took to Facebook to comment that Sanders showed up at the restaurant. “I just served Sarah huckabee sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members,” he initially wrote.

The employee has since walked back the language of the post. It now says that the owner “asked her to leave and she complied.” In his status, the employee wrote that Sanders and her family “left on their own accord” after being asked. “We didn’t actually refuse service or ‘kick her out,’” he wrote.

https://gizmodo.com/a-virginia-restaurant-refused-to-serve-sarah-huckabee-s-1827077993

Surprising FB allows such hate on their site...

When you ask someone to leave...you've kicked them out. Let's not polish a turd here! They did what they did...now they'll deal with the fallout. An old adage in the bartending business is that you don't talk religion or politics at the bar because doing so will ALWAYS alienate someone! Short sighted on the part of the owners of that restaurant. What she should have said to her employees is that we're here to do a job. Leave your partisan politics at the door.

Owner of restaurant that booted out Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks | Daily Mail Online

The owner of The Red Hen restaurant that kicked out Sarah Huckabee Sanders has revealed why she refused to serve the White House Press Secretary.

On Friday night Sanders was asked to leave the Lexington, Virginia restaurant where she was dining with her seven family members.

Restaurant owner Stephanie Wilkinson said she took a staff vote before asking Sanders to leave. When they voted to boot her out, Wilkinson complied.

'Tell me what you want me to do. I can ask her to leave. They said "yes,"' Wilkinson said to the Washington Post.

Hahahh good this is what you get for being an ANTI AMERICAN fk, don't play with real Americans because OUR MONEY AND OUR PEOPLE DID BUILD THAT unlike the leftist screw ball Obama who tells the pathetic public " you didn't built that someone else did" ......... WELL WATCH HOW FAST OUR NOT SPENDING MONEY AT YOUR CRAP EATERY DOES FOR YOU LOSERS.

nazis will be nazis no matter how these idiots try spinning that title onto TRUMP they're so fkn stupid they don't even realize it is them who are the nazis.
upload_2018-6-24_21-28-18.png

Red Hen Refusal Stinks Of Fascism

Trump Administration Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she politely left the establishment known as the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Virginia.

Is it time we politely ask the Democrats to just sit this upcoming Fourth of July out?

On the plus side, pretty much everyone should now be in agreement Strzok's bias most likely prevented him from doing his job in an unbiased fashion...

Hmmm do we the people now have a case to fire him for his "political beliefs"? It seems to be a thing with the left, doesn't it?

Still it's wrong and embarrassing what they did to her. What if some restaurant employees are anti war? Do they vote not to serve someone in uniform?

Why not? It’s their belief and they have a right to refuse service to whoever.

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs and wasting everyone's time like she does with the press.

Was she at a press meeting or out for a family meal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Hens are pretty and sweet pets.
I mean Rhode Island Reds.
They lay the brown eggs, too.

Also, they're big, meaty chickens.

According to the info in the OP, the owner refused service to Ms. Sanders on "moral" grounds.

I bet you dollars to donuts that if Ms. Sanders were a non-Caucasian, she and her party would have been served.

And with respect, to boot.

The good news is that their phone number has been disconnected, their website is gone and they no longer have a FaceBook page. If I lived in Lexington, I'd be standing outside the restaurant with a sign too.

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs.

They had already ordered. You dizzy from the spin yet?
Yes but would you really trust Sanders to stand behind her order? I wouldn't.

She offered to pay for meal she would not eat.

So they took her order, and she found out she had a gay waiter or waitress. Interesting.

Forum List

Back