Sarah Sanders farts out goofy tweet about "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
And the Twittersphere erupts. The Huck Chick is a clown not to be taken seriously. She's even channeling Donald's "Witch Hunt" nonsense. Not at ALL sure why serious journalists continue to show up at her pressers. For the love of God, have a little self respect and leave the room empty other than a few Fox and Sinclair sycophants! :rolleyes-41:

People on Twitter took White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to task on Wednesday night after she tweeted about “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

Sanders faced a fierce online backlash after she claimed the made-up condition ― conjured up by President Donald Trump and his supporters to suggest liberals will unreasonably dislike whatever he does ― was “becoming a major epidemic among Democrats.”

“Instead of freaking out about the booming Trump economy why not celebrate it?” Sanders asked.

The critical responses came thick and fast, as tweeters listed reasons why they could not and would not celebrate Trump’s presidency:​

Sarah Huckabee Sanders' Bonkers Tweet About 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' Goes Awry | HuffPost

And the Twittersphere erupts. The Huck Chick is a clown not to be taken seriously. She's even channeling Donald's "Witch Hunt" nonsense. Not at ALL sure why serious journalists continue to show up at her pressers. For the love of God, have a little self respect and leave the room empty other than a few Fox and Sinclair sycophants! :rolleyes-41:

People on Twitter took White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to task on Wednesday night after she tweeted about “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

Sanders faced a fierce online backlash after she claimed the made-up condition ― conjured up by President Donald Trump and his supporters to suggest liberals will unreasonably dislike whatever he does ― was “becoming a major epidemic among Democrats.”

“Instead of freaking out about the booming Trump economy why not celebrate it?” Sanders asked.

The critical responses came thick and fast, as tweeters listed reasons why they could not and would not celebrate Trump’s presidency:​

Sarah Huckabee Sanders' Bonkers Tweet About 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' Goes Awry | HuffPost
I don't care for her. In this instance she is correct.

Hannity says it, the White House tweets it.

Amazing isn't it? Almost like he has his own desk in the West Wing -
Oh WAIT - Been there DONE that!
Trump aides and friends say Sean Hannity 'basically has a desk' in the White House

fkjk8diejdq01.jpg

Sanders appears to be in the middle of a sandwich between her disgusting father and hannity. In other circumstances, I might feel sorry for her, but she chose to accept this and has no credibility. She's just a really dumb thing.

That Sarah Huckabooboo is a real stinka.

sarah_huckabooboo_damn_shouldnt_have_ate_that_last_burrito_fart.jpg

Sanders appears to be in the middle of a sandwich between her disgusting father and hannity. In other circumstances, I might feel sorry for her, but she chose to accept this and has no credibility. She's just a really dumb thing.

She's the court jester for the emperor that has no clothes.

That Sarah Huckabooboo is a real stinka.

sarah_huckabooboo_damn_shouldnt_have_ate_that_last_burrito_fart.jpg

Your baseless hatred of another human being is a bit psycho of you ask me.

Can you identify what's causing you to feel like I have hatred for another human being?

If so, please do.

Thanks.

Can you identify what's causing you to feel like I have hatred for another human being?

If so, please do.

Thanks.

You don't like Sara Sanders for no real reason. You call her names and make fun. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with such juvenile, psychotic behavior?

Forum List

Back