Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

One thing that always impresses about wingers - there's ALWAYS an excuse.
Instead of whining you could point out the Public Accommodation laws that should have been obeyed.
Hey, you're right. You folks have legal authority to be what you really are - hateful, tribal, and divisive.

I stand corrected.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This is not the same as the baker. Political views are a choice.
So is a man sticking his dick in another man, dumb ass. :lmao:

It’s not like some force of nature - more powerful than gravity - pulls a man towards another man.

Also, snowflake, deciding to get married is a choice. :laugh:

So is a man sticking his dick in another man, dumb ass.

Ever notice that homophobes can describe gay sex in such detail? You know, like they think about it a lot.

Kind of like a "vegetarian" who can't stop talking about steak.

It’s not like some force of nature - more powerful than gravity - pulls a man towards another man.

Okay, Poodle, so when did you "decide" to be straight? It seems to me that if sexual orientation is a choice, as you say, then there was a moment that you decided, 'Yeah, that's what I'm going with."

It is really something watching all of the fascists backpedal now, trying to figure out a way how they can explain forcing queer cakes at the barrel of a gun while applauding other people in the food service industry denying people service.

894B1E7F-4AEC-40D8-A77B-31490954A772.gif

Being gay is not a choice. Unfortunately for porky pig, peddling evil is.

It is really something watching all of the fascists backpedal now, trying to figure out a way how they can explain forcing queer cakes at the barrel of a gun while applauding other people in the food service industry denying people service.

No figuring out at all.

Those bakers broke a law.

There's no "Ceckless Funt Protection Act" in place.

Sanders is getting the scorn she has earned by lying every day.

Being gay is not a choice.
Snowflake, acting on it is. And so is getting married. And so is choosing which baker. Thank you for defeating your own position. And thank you for illustrating that you are irrational hypocrite!
I don’t know what point you’re trying to make. Gay people may marry as they wish, and fat porkin’ Sanders may not eat anywhere she wishes.

Having a “protected class” is a monumental violation of the U.S. Constitution alone. All laws must be applied equally, stupid.

Again, just because some medieval slave rapist didn't think of it doesn't make it a bad idea.

I would love to take all you idiots who think "The FOunding Fathers" were all that great and make you live in 1780's conditions... No modern medicine, no modern technology, and half of you have to be the slaves...

Being gay is not a choice. Unfortunately for porky pig, peddling evil is.

Did you mean being a woman?

Because being employed by a democratically elected president sure is a bit suspect to be considered evil by a democrat party member.

Forum List

Back