Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

What's interesting is that Gov. Huckabee said that the party went across the street to a different restaurant.

However if you look at Google Street view there is no restaurant across the street from the Red Hen.

(The Red Hen is at an intersection, there is no restaurant across from either adjoining street. So personnaly I don't believe his story until there is some verification.)

.>>>>

What's interesting is that Gov. Huckabee said that the party went across the street to a different restaurant.

However if you look at Google Street view there is no restaurant across the street from the Red Hen.

(The Red Hen is at an intersection, there is no restaurant across from either adjoining street. So personnaly I don't believe his story until there is some verification.)

.>>>>

You know, I have a hard time believing Huckabee about this. Why? Several reasons. First one being is that he's her father, so he's gonna stick up for his daughter (even lie if necessary).

Second one is that there is no YouTube video of the incident. I mean, in this video happy age where everyone records damn near everything because almost everyone's phone has a video camera, you would think that SOMEONE would have taken video of it to put up on the 'net.

Google Maps

Within a block there are 2 restaurants......hardly out of walking distance........Not sure of parking there.......I don't doubt the Gov.

Not "within a block", I've looked. It's a block away and across an intersection.

Her Dad said across the street. Not a block down and across the street.

I take her Dad with a grain of salt without confirmation. If the shouting and protesting occurred like her Dad said, you would think their would be confirmation reporting.

However I've seen nothing beyond stories that repeat what her Dad said.

.>>>>

Google Maps

Within a block there are 2 restaurants......hardly out of walking distance........Not sure of parking there.......I don't doubt the Gov.

Not "within a block", I've looked. It's a block away and across an intersection.

Her Dad said across the street. Not a block down and across the street.

I take her Dad with a grain of salt without confirmation. If the shouting and protesting occurred like her Dad said, you would think their would be confirmation reporting.

However I've seen nothing beyond stories that repeat what her Dad said.

.>>>>
A block to the Hayward isn't a long walk......Not a big block.........I don't find that too big a stretch of the legs....

A block to the Hayward isn't a long walk......Not a big block.........I don't find that too big a stretch of the legs....

I didn't say it was a big stretch of the legs. Her dad said across the street and their was protesting and yelling going on. Fact is there is not restaurant across the street.

However ALL media (including Fox and Beibart (sp?)) are silent on confirming such a protest even happened. The only reporting I've seen has been stories to report on what her Dad said.

.>>>>

I didn't say it was a big stretch of the legs. Her dad said across the street and their was protesting and yelling going on. Fact is there is not restaurant across the street.

However ALL media (including Fox and Beibart (sp?)) are silent on confirming such a protest even happened. The only reporting I've seen has been stories to report on what her Dad said.

.>>>>
About 120 feet....or so to that other restaurant........across the street doesn't have to be literal................The way the parking it could have been across from the car they drove in..........google earth it.

About 120 feet....or so to that other restaurant........across the street doesn't have to be literal................The way the parking it could have been across from the car they drove in..........google earth it.

I did, Bistro on Main is the closest restaurant and is 364 feet away.

Over well a football field away. Hardly across the street.

Again, if yelling and protesting occurred, how come no confirming reports? With smart phones being used by so many people you would think that someone would have snapped a picture or taken a video and forwarded it to the media. Fox alone would have snapped it up.

.>>>>

None of us are stating that the government should force the restaurant to serve particular people. We, the people, however, also have the right to vote with our wallets, and thus are allowed to boycott restaurants that we don't agree with, as well as announce our displeasure. When making a political statement, like these people just did, a restaurant risks this sort of backlash.

In short, one of the major differences between the right and the left is that the left prefers to destroy things and throw fits while screaming for the government to infringe on one's rights, while the right prefers to just stop conducting business with the entities in question. The fact that you can't tell the difference only confirms why you're a leftist.

You really REALLY don't know what u are talking about.
And you really don't know how to make your point, since you're providing no citations or counter points to support your assertion. Likely because you don't have any.

I'd also like to point out that "you" is a word, not a letter, however I'd like to assure you that you're not disappointing anyone, we know what you expect from you.

So noted....Now u sober up so u can type without encircling yourself. U know what I mean?
Oh look, still no counterpoints or citations. I guess you're completely okay with making posts which have no content whatsoever. Your lack of an argument only reinforces the conclusion that you can't make one.

U think so.....? U really do?
She's kicking yer ass, dude. Give up. LOL

Again, if yelling and protesting occurred, how come no confirming reports? With smart phones being used by so many people you would think that someone would have snapped a picture or taken a video and forwarded it to the media. Fox alone would have snapped it up.

.>>>>
Have no clue........maybe someone cell phoned it and haven't released it.......within the same block another restaurant....but google earth will not let you walk down the side street behind the Red Hen. LOL

.>>>>

You know, I have a hard time believing Huckabee about this. Why? Several reasons. First one being is that he's her father, so he's gonna stick up for his daughter (even lie if necessary).

Second one is that there is no YouTube video of the incident. I mean, in this video happy age where everyone records damn near everything because almost everyone's phone has a video camera, you would think that SOMEONE would have taken video of it to put up on the 'net.
Maybe people DID try to post what they saw but the MSM and liberal owned bullshit sites like FB refused to allow it to air.

.>>>>

Maybe people DID try to post what they saw but the MSM and liberal owned bullshit sites like FB refused to allow it to air.
I don't doubt Mike Huckabee for a second..........others maybe.........not him.

.>>>>

I don't doubt Mike Huckabee for a second..........others maybe.........not him.
I have no reason to doubt him, myself.

Libbies let’s not deflect and quibble about being chased to the 2nd restaurant when being given the boot at the First one is classless and reprehensible enough

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.
So business's should not be able to kick out customers?

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.
So business's should not be able to kick out customers?
We don't say that...........that's kind of your side's attack machine..........

We just say, "Actions have consequences"..............You can't force anyone to eat there. LOL

.>>>>
They interviewed the owner of the restaurant where the family eventually ate. He did not disclose the distance.

.>>>>
They interviewed the owner of the restaurant where the family eventually ate. He did not disclose the distance.
OMFG...........The family of Sanders was allowed to eat somewhere.............The NERVE............Perhaps they can get the BLM to burn the place down......

How dare they?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back