Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.

The waiter at The Red Hen said, "I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members."

Others say the owner didn't want Huckabee Sanders in the restaurant out of "moral conviction."

This is the second time this week someone from the Trump Administration was drummed out of a restaurant. Earlier this week Homeland Sec;urity Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was booted from a Mexican restaurant near The White House.

The Red Hen's Yelp pages has blown up with glowing and damning reviews ... along political lines, of course.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant on Moral Grounds

To bad she wasn't baking a gay wedding cake.

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.

I think a letter of disagreement is in order for this owner....maybe a full page open letter to the jackass and his lousy rat infested restaurant....

Lexington went for Hillary, but the surrounding county was strongly Trump.

The Red Hen may have committed business seppuku. They are only a 3-star restaurant, and I would suspect a good percentage of their clientele support Trump.

NOTE: Just looked at YELP. It's down to 2 1/2 stars. :auiqs.jpg:

I support the decision of the business even though I would never act in such a manner.

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.

I usually don't wear my red REPUBLICAN ball cap announcing my political views while I'm eating, so they can usually only tell I'm a conservative by all the starving children clinging to my pants legs begging me for a crumb of food or the frightened grandmothers trailing me afraid I'm either going to cancel their healthcare or push their wheelchairs over a cliff.

The Red Hen
11 E Washington St, Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 464-4401

Google Maps

Well that does it, I will never eat at the Red Hen again...not that I have ever been to Lexington Va to begin with. It is funny how you snowflakes get all whiny about this but you cheer this...
upload_2018-6-23_11-24-21.png

What happened to free speech ?! What happened to letting businesses serve whomever they want ?

She is a pig and she should be treated as one. I would not welcome her or any trump supporter into my business. And I'm not even a liberal....sick and tired of the fake conservatives....no compassion, bunch of liars and crooks.

A restaurant owner in Lexington, Virginia kicked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her party out of his restaurant ... on moral grounds.
The waiter at The Red Hen said, "I just served Sarah Huckabee Sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members."
Others say the owner didn't want Huckabee Sanders in the restaurant out of "moral conviction."
This is the second time this week someone from the Trump Administration was drummed out of a restaurant. Earlier this week Homeland Sec;urity Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was booted from a Mexican restaurant near The White House.
The Red Hen's Yelp pages has blown up with glowing and damning reviews ... along political lines, of course.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant on Moral Grounds
To bad she wasn't baking a gay wedding cake.

Hard Left Democrats, ever the sore losers, are now resorting to this bad behavior as their last resort to show contempt for the other half of the nation because they do not believe in the peaceful transition of power, they don't believe in fair play, they are bad sports, they know they've been losing horribly for years because of their little whiny crybaby mentality and just aren't good Americans. They are the emerging American ISIS.

Forum List

Back