Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

Remember when MLK Jr. hoped for a time when people would be judged by the content of their character?
Amen! And remember - being queer is not a skin color. Being queer is 100% about the content of your character. So don't cry when you're denied service.
Remember when civil rights were not just about race? Oh, that's right. Too complex.
You quoted Dr. Martin Luther King and now you’re trying to walk it back, uh??? Oops.

Because she pissed off 90% of her community and 75% of the entire United States. She was also forced to resign from a local board she sat on.

More Poodle fantasies...

She resigned from the board because she chose to.

Most of her community voted for Mrs. Clinton, and they think what Trump is doing is awful, too.

Did you see all the demonstrations against Trump's concentration camps yesterday... there was one out by me, and they were mostly white people.

I win, when a liberal is proven wrong. Insult.

Again, basic punctuation rules... learn them.

View attachment 202045
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

I would upgrade the facility with a petty cash fund, for that purpose.
First of all, you don’t understand what a “petty cash” fund is if you think it can upgrade a facility (petty cash is less than a couple of hundred dollars). Second, how would that help? People aren’t staying away because they don’t like the facilities. They are staying away because they don’t like what she did.
depends on the petty cash fund.

It won't last forever, and now is a good time.

I would upgrade the facility with a petty cash fund, for that purpose.
First of all, you don’t understand what a “petty cash” fund is if you think it can upgrade a facility (petty cash is less than a couple of hundred dollars). Second, how would that help? People aren’t staying away because they don’t like the facilities. They are staying away because they don’t like what she did.
depends on the petty cash fund. It won't last forever, and now is a good time.
So to recap, you don’t understand what a “petty cash” fund is. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back