Sarah Sanders farts out goofy tweet about "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

Your baseless hatred of another human being is a bit psycho of you ask me.
Can you identify what's causing you to feel like I have hatred for another human being?

If so, please do.

Thanks.

You don't like Sara Sanders for no real reason. You call her names and make fun. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with such juvenile, psychotic behavior?

How can we take a press secretary seriously who won't admit that the press is NOT the "enemy of the people".

She can take that Stalinist authoritarian crap to The Philippines, Turkey, Russia or Syria.

Can you identify what's causing you to feel like I have hatred for another human being?

If so, please do.

Thanks.

You don't like Sara Sanders for no real reason. You call her names and make fun. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with such juvenile, psychotic behavior?

How can we take a press secretary seriously who won't admit that the press is NOT the "enemy of the people".

She can take that Stalinist authoritarian crap to The Philippines, Turkey, Russia or Syria.

How? Obummer trie ti imprison James Rosen. Where is yer outrage? Asswipe!

Where you the last 10 years when these were circulating throughout the rightwing hemisphere?

6717718237_5905b496b1_z.jpg

Did you express that message to those people then?

And she's disliked for very good reasons, she's a cotton pickin' liar of epic proportions.

If so, please do.

Thanks.

Can someone translate Willow to English for me? :rolleyes-41:

James Rosen - You mean the sex perv who left Fox News in shame?
Top Fox News D.C. Reporter James Rosen Left Network After Harassment Claims

He has what to do with Obama?

You can say that again.

And Russia's the place they'd most be comfortable with, it's almost 100% Caucasian.

Last edited:
Sanders is being kind. The press is the enemy of the people but beyond that, neither the press nor Jim Acosta has the right to demand to know her opinion on anything. The press does not quite control what others think, not yet.

You can say that again.

And Russia's the place they'd most be comfortable with, it's almost 100% Caucasian.

This country didn't deserve the shit show we must endure on a daily basis.

Hurry Bob - Lower the boom!

il_340x270.1402568268_lc5k.jpg

This country didn't deserve the shit show we must endure on a daily basis.

Hurry Bob - Lower the boom!

il_340x270.1402568268_lc5k.jpg

Yeah, come on Bobby ... Let's see what ya got ... :thup:
Every good taxpayer funded fishing trip eventually comes to an end.

If so, please do.

Thanks.

Can someone translate Willow to English for me? :rolleyes-41:

James Rosen - You mean the sex perv who left Fox News in shame?
Top Fox News D.C. Reporter James Rosen Left Network After Harassment Claims

He has what to do with Obama?
You are hopelessly ignorant aren’t you?

Does any of this shit sound familiar to you?

James Rosen: Fox News reporter targeted as 'co- conspirator' in spying case

This is the same obama doj who spied on Trump! Hillary paid a British spy for a dossier!

Forum List

Back