Owner of restaurant that booted out Sara Huckabee Sanders speaks

I love the sign the owner put up. "Democracy requires principled Gov't". Yeah, only the principles in which SHE BELIEVES. All others are not TOLERATED. Democracy my ass, that is totalitarian hate of other's views.

why would anyone tolerate a liar?
Disagreeing with a Marxist ass hat Leftard does not constitute a lie, shit4brains.

The only way a leftist can respond to what they really are is use the snowflake. They must reflect their own self image upon another it makes them feel better about themselves . That's how most cowards are.

These are the owners Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave because she works for our President... I personally believe anyone, has the right to refuse service for any reason… What are your thoughts? Call them and give them your opinion…Red Hen Restaurant Phone Number. Lexington Va. 504-464-4401. Or you can review them on yelp.

W
hether the number is real or not I haven't got a clue.

These are the owners of the Red Hen restaurant who threw out Sarah Sanders.

The only way a leftist can respond to what they really are is use the snowflake. They must reflect their own self image upon another it makes them feel better about themselves . That's how most cowards are.

These are the owners Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave because she works for our President... I personally believe anyone, has the right to refuse service for any reason… What are your thoughts? Call them and give them your opinion…Red Hen Restaurant Phone Number. Lexington Va. 504-464-4401. Or you can review them on yelp.

W
hether the number is real or not I haven't got a clue.

I think they have an absolute right to serve or not serve anyone they like. I just don't see that if the roles were reverse and a conservative business turned about a liberal, the liberals would support the concept then.
No, they would be called a racist.

I have no problem with the restaurant owner doing what she is doing. It is a free country (sort of) and we should support an owner conducting their business the way they feel they should.

That is why I would not have an issue if someone does not want to serve blacks, gays, whites, democrats, whatever. If that is the way someone chooses to run their business then it should not be an issue.

Imo, it is really fucking dumb way to do buisness. It is ignorant in most cases. If a person does not want to business based on RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, there should not be a problem. I do not find that ignorant. It is just how people are.

What I do have a problem is the OBVIOUS BLATANT PATHETIC DOUBLE STANDARDS by these uppity self righteous left wingers. The fact that they insist Trump is a racist or hates gays without ANY EVIDENCE is what makes me sick.

As for the stupid ass ignorant owner, I hope it costs her big time. I really do.

I have no problem with the restaurant owner doing what she is doing. It is a free country (sort of) and we should support an owner conducting their business the way they feel they should.

That is why I would not have an issue if someone does not want to serve blacks, gays, whites, democrats, whatever. If that is the way someone chooses to run their business then it should not be an issue.

Imo, it is really fucking dumb way to do buisness. It is ignorant in most cases. If a person does not want to business based on RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, there should not be a problem. I do not find that ignorant. It is just how people are.

What I do have a problem is the OBVIOUS BLATANT PATHETIC DOUBLE STANDARDS by these uppity self righteous left wingers. The fact that they insist Trump is a racist or hates gays without ANY EVIDENCE is what makes me sick.

As for the stupid ass ignorant owner, I hope it costs her big time. I really do.

In old america nobody did that. If we accept that bs as it's the " American Freedom" thing to do where do we draw the line , as we can start not serving anyone over anything.

No whites
No blakcs
No Blue shirts
No Black shirts

No red shoes......

In the colleges it's getting that bad.

Still it's wrong and embarrassing what they did to her. What if some restaurant employees are anti war? Do they vote not to serve someone in uniform?

I don't condone it but to be fair Sanders lies a lot so how can you ever figure out what she really wants off the menu. Then even when she seems truthful she is evasive. If I was the owner I wouldn't wan't to put my staff through figuring out her bs and wasting everyone's time like she does with the press.
What classical ridiculous answer from a libwit dimtard that can't successfully pour pee from a boot with the directions on the heel.
Someone can't take a joke
1jc78f.jpg

Would you think it is a joke if you your family were kicked out of a restaurant (after you ordered) because you are a progressive/liberal & voted Democrat?

In old america nobody did that. If we accept that bs as it's the " American Freedom" thing to do where do we draw the line , as we can start not serving anyone over anything.

No whites
No blakcs
No Blue shirts
No Black shirts

No red shoes......

In the colleges it's getting that bad.
Don't forget white shoes before labor day.

None of the peeps who feel that busness owners should be forced to serve people (aka bake muh dang cake) have a problem with this?

Come on. Say it ain't so.

None of the peeps who feel that busness owners should be forced to serve people (aka bake muh dang cake) have a problem with this?

Come on. Say it ain't so.

Been thinking about this for awhile. Near as I can figure liberals consider themselves a religion and were violated by a Republican administration official.

The whole mess started when a Red Hen employee took to Facebook to comment that Sanders showed up at the restaurant. “I just served Sarah huckabee sanders for a total of 2 minutes before my owner kicked her out along with 7 of her other family members,” he initially wrote.

The employee has since walked back the language of the post. It now says that the owner “asked her to leave and she complied.” In his status, the employee wrote that Sanders and her family “left on their own accord” after being asked. “We didn’t actually refuse service or ‘kick her out,’” he wrote.

https://gizmodo.com/a-virginia-restaurant-refused-to-serve-sarah-huckabee-s-1827077993

Surprising FB allows such hate on their site...
I would definitely not trust the service of a restaurant if I had just been asked to leave. There is no telling what they might do to the food.

Forum List

Back