Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?

. . . which was to return the case to the Commission for further consideration in light of the Court's guidance.

And here I thought it’s because she thought porky Sarah would eat up all the food
The left’s War on Women continues. The misogynist ToS not only attacking women (because they all reject them), but also reveals his hypocrisy of supporting this while feigning “outrage” when a baker won’t bake a cake for a gay wedding.
Omg did Rotty just PC police me? :laugh:

Sorry I triggered you, snowflake. This is not the same as the baker. Political views are a choice. Porky pig endorsed a child molester for public office. I wouldn’t let a pervert like that in my restaurant either.

Where are all of the “bake the cake” progressives NOW?
Accepting the court's opinion.
Well we know the left doesn’t do that (just look at the 20 million illegal aliens granted a welcome in “sanctuary cities”) so you’ll have to do better than that.

So I’ll ask again...where are all of the “bake the cake” progressive Nazis now?

Outrage? Are you nuts? Never been there, but it's my new favorite restaurant. Besides, Huckabukee is supposed to eat at Macdonalds.
So you admit to being a typical fascist hypocrite? You demand those you don’t agree with have a gun placed to their head and be forced to provide their labor, but you celebrate when your side denies service? Sounds about right for the left!

And here I thought it’s because she thought porky Sarah would eat up all the food
The left’s War on Women continues. The misogynist ToS not only attacking women (because they all reject them), but also reveals his hypocrisy of supporting this while feigning “outrage” when a baker won’t bake a cake for a gay wedding.
Notice from the story it was the temperamental gays of intolerance who got Sanders evicted then bragged on Facebook about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back