Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

when you deny one person's liberty because you don't like what they say, then we are all losing our liberty over that

Free speech has consequences.

Stalking people in public settings has consequences also. It's gonna turn out ugly..
She was not stalked
She was politely asked to leave

The rest of the family got stalked when they walked across the street to another restaurant. A flash mob showed up with protest slogans and signs to interrupt the dinner of the HHS secretary. THAT is stalking. Not free speech. Not just accidental contact.

Border Patrol, ICE agent personal info is getting distributed by Antifa, Pam Bondi run out of movie. A US House member's family threatened. You want confrontation? Aunt Maxine's "get in their faces"? It's gonna lead to Civil War. And the Red Hen will be a historical monument to that war.

None of us are stating that the government should force the restaurant to serve particular people. We, the people, however, also have the right to vote with our wallets, and thus are allowed to boycott restaurants that we don't agree with, as well as announce our displeasure. When making a political statement, like these people just did, a restaurant risks this sort of backlash.

In short, one of the major differences between the right and the left is that the left prefers to destroy things and throw fits while screaming for the government to infringe on one's rights, while the right prefers to just stop conducting business with the entities in question. The fact that you can't tell the difference only confirms why you're a leftist.

You really REALLY don't know what u are talking about.
And you really don't know how to make your point, since you're providing no citations or counter points to support your assertion. Likely because you don't have any.

I'd also like to point out that "you" is a word, not a letter, however I'd like to assure you that you're not disappointing anyone, we know what you expect from you.

So noted....Now u sober up so u can type without encircling yourself. U know what I mean?
Oh look, still no counterpoints or citations. I guess you're completely okay with making posts which have no content whatsoever. Your lack of an argument only reinforces the conclusion that you can't make one.

U think so.....? U really do?
As a matter of fact, I don't just think so, I know so. At this point you've replied to me three times without providing any sort of argument, this is because you feel compelled to reply, but you have nothing of substance to reply WITH.

So, yes, all evidence points to you having no argument. I'll make it easier for you by just accepting your admission of defeat right now. I'd say "good game", but this wasn't a debate, just you failtrolling.

About 120 feet....or so to that other restaurant........across the street doesn't have to be literal................The way the parking it could have been across from the car they drove in..........google earth it.

I did, Bistro on Main is the closest restaurant and is 364 feet away.

Over well a football field away. Hardly across the street.

Again, if yelling and protesting occurred, how come no confirming reports? With smart phones being used by so many people you would think that someone would have snapped a picture or taken a video and forwarded it to the media. Fox alone would have snapped it up.

.>>>>
They interviewed the owner of the restaurant where the family eventually ate. He did not disclose the distance.
OMFG...........The family of Sanders was allowed to eat somewhere.............The NERVE............Perhaps they can get the BLM to burn the place down......

How dare they?

:abgg2q.jpg:
He didn't want anything to do with it. He's just some guy who owns a restaurant. People came in, he seated them, and all of a sudden there's a few loons standing out front chanting. He was hosing off the sidewalk and shaking his head like, "Why me?"

About 120 feet....or so to that other restaurant........across the street doesn't have to be literal................The way the parking it could have been across from the car they drove in..........google earth it.

I did, Bistro on Main is the closest restaurant and is 364 feet away.

Over well a football field away. Hardly across the street.

Again, if yelling and protesting occurred, how come no confirming reports? With smart phones being used by so many people you would think that someone would have snapped a picture or taken a video and forwarded it to the media. Fox alone would have snapped it up.

.>>>>
They interviewed the owner of the restaurant where the family eventually ate. He did not disclose the distance.
OMFG...........The family of Sanders was allowed to eat somewhere.............The NERVE............Perhaps they can get the BLM to burn the place down......

How dare they?

:abgg2q.jpg:
He didn't want anything to do with it. He's just some guy who owns a restaurant. People came in, he seated them, and all of a sudden there's a few loons standing out front chanting. He was hosing off the sidewalk and shaking his head like, "Why me?"
Crazy people in this world...........Wasn't good enough to say not my Restaurant.............but they had to harass them again........

Then they wonder why we tell them where to stick their views...........Brain damage.

Another consideration, how cruel is it to separate Sanders from her cheeseburgers? She must be going through withdrawals.

Have no clue........maybe someone cell phoned it and haven't released it.......within the same block another restaurant....but google earth will not let you walk down the side street behind the Red Hen. LOL

Didn't have any problems locating restaurants in the vicinity of the Red Hen using Google Maps street view.

.>>>>

See there is this thing called Google Maps, it will show you the restaurants in a given area. There are no restaurants across the street from the Red Hen.

And please link to this "interview" "they" had with the owner of the other restaurant. That will tell us the name of the restaurant and indicate whether (s)he confirms that the owner and other from the Red Hen followed the Sander's party and protested with shouting outside.

Your link to a reputable news source confirming Sander's Dad's story would be appreciated. Not just a link to a story repeating what Sarah's Dad claims.

.>>>>

See there is this thing called Google Maps, it will show you the restaurants in a given area. There are no restaurants across the street from the Red Hen.

And please link to this "interview" "they" had with the owner of the other restaurant. That will tell us the name of the restaurant and indicate whether (s)he confirms that the owner and other from the Red Hen followed the Sander's party and protested with shouting outside.

You link to a reputable news source confirming Sander's Dad's story would be appreciated.

.>>>>
I'm not looking up something I saw on TV. I don't even know the guy's name or the restaurant. I doubt that he gave it. He was very reticent to talk about it and had a mic shoved in his face.

Or not, if you need a link to believe it. :)

I'm not looking up something I saw on TV. I don't even know the guy's name or the restaurant. I doubt that he gave it. He was very reticent to talk about it and had a mic shoved in his face.

Or not, if you need a link to believe it. :)

Not surprised that you wouldn't back up your claim.

.>>>>

Yes it happened under Obama and Bush
But it happened when parents were charged in serious crimes

Trump institutionalized it to where everyone found across the border has committed a serious crime

Even though that crime is the equivalent of trespassing

upload_2018-6-27_0-59-25.png

Trump institutionalized it to where everyone found across the border has committed a serious crime

View attachment 201365

It would be true if they were us citizens..

The war is starting and we didn't even want it
False.

But what about Jared?

View attachment 201365

It would be true if they were us citizens..

The war is starting and we didn't even want it
False.

But what about Jared?

You are starting a war..that we don't even want to fight , this is going to get ugly.. pull off the men , or people are going to get hurt..

Well done !!

Co-owner of The Red Hen steps down as executive director of Main Street Lexington

LEXINGTON, Va. (WDBJ7) — Stephanie Wilkinson has chosen to resign as executive director of Main Street Lexington.

Red+Hen+wilkinson+owner.jpg

Wilkinson is the co-owner of The Red Hen restaurant in Lexington and is the person who asked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave the restaurant due to her political affiliation, drawing national attention, including that of the President of the United States, who called the restaurant "dirty" on Twitter..

Elizabeth Outland Branner, Board President of Main Street Lexington, says she accepted the resignation of Wilkinson as the executive director of Main Street Lexington.

The left is completely out of control and has now reduced themselves to the childish behavior of disrupting Republicans at eating establishments.

The restaurants are complicit in this bullshit because they ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN rather than removing the people acting like unhinged lunatics.

Let these establishments know what you think. Call them, boycott them.
So business's should not be able to kick out customers?
We don't say that...........that's kind of your side's attack machine..........

We just say, "Actions have consequences"..............You can't force anyone to eat there. LOL

So actions have consequences- like when a baker refuses to bake someone a cake......or like when a restaurant refuses to serve someone?

Forum List

Back