When will the dumbass protesters learn

That change begins at the ballot box

When has that ever happened?

In THIS country? Quite often.

Which is of course what makes the crying about Obama pathetic. When his term is up, he will vacate the office and we'll start all over.

Nothing in this country changes. We continue in the same downward direction no matter who is in charge

Well this is true, but that's a factor of our idiotic population, not an indictment of our political process.

The process works, sadly though we just keep reelecting idiots.
The American people are not as idiotic as you seem to think, they have just given up on politics as usual. It's good news for conservative types that only the unquestioning, fearful reactionary voters still vote dutifully.

No, Americans are as idiotic as I believe they are.

Read this board for proof of that, 99% of posters here can't even formulate a reasonable post , all they can do is foment anger and angst.

Which is of course what makes the crying about Obama pathetic. When his term is up, he will vacate the office and we'll start all over.

Nothing in this country changes. We continue in the same downward direction no matter who is in charge

Well this is true, but that's a factor of our idiotic population, not an indictment of our political process.

The American people are not as idiotic as you seem to think, they have just given up on politics as usual. It's good news for conservative types that only the unquestioning, fearful reactionary voters still vote dutifully.

Read this board for proof of that, 99% of posters here can't even formulate a reasonable post , all they can do is foment anger and angst.

The posters on this board are not representative of the American people at large. Most people are so politically disengaged that they have no real interest in anything political. Sometimes I envy them.

That change begins at the ballot box and not in a shopping mall or on the streets of our major cities?

That's true for intelligent, rational people. The rioters are brain dead thugs and only know how to express themselves with bullying, destruction and violence.

That change begins at the ballot box and not in a shopping mall or on the streets of our major cities?

That's true for intelligent, rational people. The rioters are brain dead thugs and only know how to express themselves with bullying, destruction and violence.
There is a difference between a protest and a riot, learn the distinction and quit hating mass protests just because you do not know the difference.

The posters on this board are not representative of the American people at large. Most people are so politically disengaged that they have no real interest in anything political. Sometimes I envy them.

Oh , I disagree. I believe this board very well represents Americans at large.

Have you ever seen this study?

http://www.rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf

It's 12 years old now, but if anything , the US has moved DOWN in those rankings.

Oh, and further, I would argue that the country at large would be better off if most of the people on this board WOULD disengage from politics. The last thing we need is MORE idiots voting.

http://www.rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations.pdf

It's 12 years old now, but if anything , the US has moved DOWN in those rankings.

Oh, and further, I would argue that the country at large would be better off if most of the people on this board WOULD disengage from politics. The last thing we need is MORE idiots voting.
Correction: Every single eligible adult should vote, the idea that only a small subset of the population is fit to vote is one that elitists have pushed in failed governments since popular voting first came into being.

Correction: Every single eligible adult should vote, the idea that only a small subset of the population is fit to vote is one that elitists have pushed in failed governments since popular voting first came into being.

I'm fine with every single eligible voter voting. But not every single adult should be eligible.

I'm sorry, but if you are so stupid that you don't even realize that the policies that you just said you support are the exact opposite of those the candidate you said you support's are,you should not be voting,and I don't want you having a say in how my country is ran.

And we both know that idiots like that are everywhere.

Children do not get a vote in how the family operates.

Have you ever read THIS study?

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/roper2006/pdf/FINALReport2006GeogLitsurvey.pdf

I mean realize we aren't talking about voting on where to go on vacation here. In the last 14 years American voters have led to policies and politicians which have cost thousands of Americans to lose their lives and BILLIONS of dollars to be spent, and the vast majority of the idiots voting can't even locate the countries we are fighting in on a map?

Pathetic.

PS - we certainly were not founded on the principle that every adult got a vote either.

I'm fine with every single eligible voter voting. But not every single adult should be eligible.

I'm sorry, but if you are so stupid that you don't even realize that the policies that you just said you support are the exact opposite of those the candidate you said you support's are,you should not be voting,and I don't want you having a say in how my country is ran.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/roper2006/pdf/FINALReport2006GeogLitsurvey.pdf

I mean realize we aren't talking about voting on where to go on vacation here. In the last 14 years American voters have led to policies and politicians which have cost thousands of Americans to lose their lives and BILLIONS of dollars to be spent, and the vast majority of the idiots voting can't even locate the countries we are fighting in on a map?

Pathetic.

PS - we certainly were not founded on the principle that every adult got a vote either.
I could direct you to the chapter in Mien Kampf where Hitler discussed why only the educated, landowning elite should hold political power and vote but judging by your comments I am pretty sure you have already read it. Fascism grows where certain classes are excluded from voting because they "cannot be trusted to elect the right people". A free country can only exist where the state makes no arbitrary distinctions in the fitness of voters or candidates, anything less breeds an elitist class that will further consolidate power to themselves.

That change begins at the ballot box

Our process is intended to give us the best method of instituting good government and a good society. WE have to be smart enough to use it that way. Our process is NOT intended to be a magic bullet that makes the nation perfect in spite of us. The people will get the government, and society, that they deserve.

In the ballot box...We have seen the reaction of your ilk when a vote doesnt go your way.

And what "reaction" and "ilk" would that be?
bundy...race baiting...hate...tea party

Blither much?
Willfully ignorant much?

Yes, you are very willfully ignorant. Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

Voting hasn't changed anything for the better. The State gets bigger along with the percentage of former voters who realize it's a sham.
But I agree, protesting isn't going to get you anything extra at the troth or in the stable.

The human farmers simply do not care.
Prior to the Brown incident only 6% of Ferguson residents voted in the elections. Now they bitch about the make up of their representation. If in the next election turnout isn't at least 80% after all their bitching & moaning then they will forever be proven to be frauds, racists & opportunists

problem is most of those who are "protesting" have been shipped in to stir up anger and hatred
Link?

what kind of intellectual dishonesty does it take to attack the same straw man someone else already was corrected on.

smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others. Fools never learn but just echo propaganda from other fools

You're the same jerk who said we would be attacked by terrorists if Obama were elected.

and we have been. How is that relevant to anything I said?

Really? There was another 9/11? I must have missed it.

foot hood shooting among others.

a terrorist attack isn't limited to 9/11 in scale. It's often the smaller events they have an effect on the minds of the people. But the word of God can have a greater effect on the hearts and minds of the people than even the violence of terror

So you're equating

4 hijackings
3 plane crashes
2 building collapses
pulled off by 19 people simultaneously

to one guy who takes a gun and starts shooting.

Please update me on why anyone should take your commentary seriously
#LOLGOP!!!

It's actually Leftists that celebrate bigger government and more people working for it. I don't know how you attribute that to Republicans.

Yeah, because Bush W. didn't increase the Federal budget by more than double, neither did Reagan and Bush snr, neither did Nixon and Ford. Wait, yes they did.

Oh, and Republicans love stopping people drinking, smoking crossing the road, marrying, and all those such things.

Small govt my arse.
:clap2:

Pathetic.

You mean like those voters who every word out of their mouth was "Benghazi, Benghazi, Bengazi!" although they couldn't identify it on a map to save their lives?

Pathetic.

You mean like those voters who every word out of their mouth was "Benghazi, Benghazi, Bengazi!" although they couldn't identify it on a map to save their lives?

exactly

Forum List

Back