My Pillow guy loses a warehouse for failure to pay rent

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Just another victim of the trump Big Lie. Like should have never listened to the lie trump told when he claimed "massive voter fraud." But he just could not help himself. Now he has to pay. And he still owes Robert Zeidman $5,000,000.00. trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes.

Just another victim of the trump Big Lie. Like should have never listened to the lie trump told when he claimed "massive voter fraud." But he just could not help himself. Now he has to pay. And he still owes Robert Zeidman $5,000,000.00. trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes.

Maybe his good friend Donald will help him.

I thought you slept on your Trumpy pillow...I'm sure Mike can get you a MyPillow from his other location....don't cry jimboliar.

I can't imagine someone throwing away their fortune for, of all people. Donald Trump.

Lindell didn't just sip the Kool-Aid he swallowed it by the gallon.

Lindell was an idiot for that. Shut up, sell pillows, and count your millions. Simple 3 step process.

Whether or not you think the election was stolen, when you own a company, you gotta keep that shit hush hush or you risk a shit ton of problems.

This is why I hope Trump is a vengeful vindictive compete douchebag in his second term

And if democrats release another bioweapon or have Illegals vote, it's Torches and Pitchfork time

Forum List

Back