Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

just admit youre losing your marbles because he stands against you perverts and how you think women and children should be treated,,
While I am losing my marbles, I do agree he stands against how I think women should be treated.
I like equals. Everything he says sounds like an incel.

I was mocking and insulting Charlie Kirk, and some posters just took offense as they view Kirk as a political kindred spirit, somehow making his medical views worthy of consideration. They are not. His bio is available on Wikipedia and elsewhere. You will not find the first medical, chemistry, or biology reference associated with his name, unless you count high school. It is his own conceit and hubris, that he might put himself forward on that issue, and his warning not worth considering.
Because all that is right and true must come from the credentialed class?

Fucking snob.

I was mocking and insulting Charlie Kirk, and some posters just took offense as they view Kirk as a political kindred spirit, somehow making his medical views worthy of consideration. They are not. His bio is available on Wikipedia and elsewhere. You will not find the first medical, chemistry, or biology reference associated with his name, unless you count high school. It is his own conceit and hubris, that he might put himself forward on that issue, and his warning not worth considering.

Yet you believed Rachel Maddow when she told you vaccinated people can't get covid. Remind me where she went to medical school, again?

You probably infected and killed a few hundred people because of that lie.

No I heartily support free speech. After all we wouldn't realize what an incel idiot the guy is without it.

No, it means you cannot comprehend English. What country are you in, comrade?
if youre telling people we shouldnt listen to anyone means you dont support free speech,,

and in this case you cant name a single thing he got wrong which makes it even worse,,

No, it means you have a reading comprehension problem. Again, whats your native language comrade?

Just everything.
name a single thing he said that was wrong and why it is wrong??

just saying everything is wrong and not explaining why means nothing is wrong and youre a fucking idiot,,

It messes up women's brains.

So, what part of Russia are you in?

Hormonal birth control methods like the pill, patch, and ring release combinations of the hormones progestin and estrogen. These hormones change your body’s natural hormone levels to prevent pregnancy. These hormonal changes can impact your mood and cause you to feel a range of emotions, including occasional sadness.

Show me something from an actual medical entity, not a Mouthbreather, Russobot.

The connection between hormones and neurological chemistry has been understood for decades.

If you weren't so damn anti-science, you'd realize you sound like a backwards idiot.

Forum List

Back