NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

I think Deblasio shot himself in the foot-------he will
probably not be re--elected. Most people in New
York like the cops. It will happen like this-----crime
will increase------stats will be fixed downward-------
and people will notice

They are mad at the Mayor for having the nerve to tell his half black son to be careful in these streets. HOW DARE HE?!?!?! I mean all the cops did was kill a few...dozen....or more unarmed black people. Geez, thats no reason to hurt the police feelings by trying to protect your son.

God...have some class

EXACTLY how is he to blame for the shooting?
He and Sharpton helped incite protests against cops creating a hostile and deadly enviroment for them to work in.

So the actually killing of a person doesnt add to the hostile environment DESCRIBING the killing is what got everyone mad? lol

How about the NYPD wearing "I can breathe" shirts? Nope, didnt add to any hostility

De Blasio over-played his hand. He took the Race-Baiting incitement too far. He is responsible for these Police Officers' deaths. Along with Sharpton, Obama, and all the other Race-Baiter assholes. He's made himself a whole lot of enemies. But was it worth it for him? I guess you'll have to ask him.

Leaders have a moral responsibility to Unite people; not pick sides and divide.

Leaders have a moral responsibility to Unite people; not pick sides and divide.

Communist Organizers are trained to Divide & Conquer. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' This current President, De Blasio, and Sharpton are all Communist Race-Baiting degenerates. They have no shame.

Why did DeBlasio change his name from Warren Willhelm Jr.

I wonder what he was so ashamed of that he had to do that.

No one should pick sides. Truth, Lies, Honesty, Secrets....No one should pick one or the other. Picking truth hurts lies feelings womp womp

screen%20shot%202014-12-20%20at%2010.18.24%20pm.png

No one should pick sides. Truth, Lies, Honesty, Secrets....No one should pick one or the other. Picking truth hurts lies feelings womp womp
So saying the truth that De Blah blah blah's half black kids are more likely to be killed by a black guy than a cop should be OK with you.

So saying the truth that De Blah blah blah's half black kids are more likely to be killed by a black guy than a cop should be OK with you.

Its the truth...Why would I act like a cop and be mad at the truth?

They've also told him to no longer bother showing up to Police funerals. He's been exposed for being the Communist Race-Baiter degenerate he is.

Then why did Di Blah blah tell his kids they should be afraid of getting killed by a cop?

And you think Warren Wilhelm has no culpability for the violence going on.

Then why did Di Blah blah tell his kids they should be afraid of getting killed by a cop?

Because it happens more to blacks than whites. Now look what I did...I hurt your feelings with the truth. Are you going to turn your back on me like a hurt 4 year old?

And you think Warren Wilhelm has no culpability for the violence going on.

What was that? A rhetorical question?

Forum List

Back