My Pillow guy loses a warehouse for failure to pay rent

Just another victim of the trump Big Lie. Like should have never listened to the lie trump told when he claimed "massive voter fraud." But he just could not help himself. Now he has to pay. And he still owes Robert Zeidman $5,000,000.00. trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes.

He is an idiot. Mouth is too big.

Just another victim of the trump Big Lie. Like should have never listened to the lie trump told when he claimed "massive voter fraud." But he just could not help himself. Now he has to pay. And he still owes Robert Zeidman $5,000,000.00. trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes.

So many of the MAGAtards lost so much serving their Orange God. It amazes that reasonably intelligent people still want to work for this grifter.

I mean, I can understand the rubes wanting to work for Orange Jesus. But not successful people!

Just another victim of the trump Big Lie.
trump leaves bodies everywhere he goes.
So many of the MAGAtards lost so much serving their Orange God.
-----------------------------------
It could be argued that Don Trump is the Death Star. Everything close to him is destroyed.

Maybe someone here can compile a list of businesses ruined, bankrupted, or failed. Or reputations, careers and fortunes lost.
----------

Or, from another perspective, can this definition below be customized to fit Trumpistan?
To wit:

"The Death Zone

The human body, while capable of adapting to changes in altitude, is incapable of acclimatizing when someone gets into the “death zone”. A protracted stay in the zone without any source of oxygen, (or money? praise? sycophancy?) ......one is guaranteed to die."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ask someone who has got one.
The poster is referring to EV, 'electric vehicles'.
Well, I have one. This is my 4th year with it.
A Polaris Ranger EV-UTV.
I love it.
Have gone through 3 gas-versions of that vehicle over the years. (700 & 800's)
This one is the best, by far.

He is an idiot.

The quote above is referring to Mike Lindell.
Yeah, I think there is a persuasive argument to be made Mike has a touch of "idiocy" about him.
My favorite PillowBoy-think is with his claim that he and his sleuths found enough fraud in the 2020 election to put in prison 300 million Americans.
(* see link below)

Given that we had a total of 330 million at the time.....well, I thought that was a rather remarkable find.
If true, and if all 300,000,000 were convicted and imprisoned......well, they'd hafta be guarded then by the remaining 30 million children too young to vote.

Between you and me.....I'd hate to see Mike leave the Trumpistan world. He so fittingly and rightfully captures the essence of MAGA-think.
The Nutsocrazo-Fringie universe**.

**and those folks want America...and the world....to think they can make America great! But, with 300 million in prison the bar for America's 'greatness' gets awfully high. No?
---------------------------------------------------------

Lindell is a patriot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
??????????

Posters.....you do realize, I would think.....that if Mike's findings are correct, well, both of you could be imprisoned for election fraud.

And that is patriotism?
Fraudulent voting?
I beg to differ.

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. America is too great a country to be sabotaged by you guys and the other 299,999,998......election fraudsters.

Save your reputations (and those child prison-guards) by going down to the FBI and confessing.
Admit that you are part of Mike's fraudsters.

And if you have internet privileges in prison.....please stay in touch with this gossipboard. K?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
??????????

Posters.....you do realize, I would think.....that if Mike's findings are correct, well, both of you could be imprisoned for election fraud.

And that is patriotism?
Fraudulent voting?
I beg to differ.

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. America is too great a country to be sabotaged by you guys and the other 299,999,998......election fraudsters.

Save your reputations (and those child prison-guards) by going down to the FBI and confessing.
Admit that you are part of Mike's fraudsters.

And if you have internet privileges in prison.....please stay in touch with this gossipboard. K?
^^^ WEF shill

The FBI is compromised and controlled by the WEF.

Tell me, what laws did we posters break with our post?

Forum List

Back