When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape was okay when Biden raped Tara. The Liberals turned the other way and the "Me Too" movement was no where to be found.

May 31, 2023

Woman Who Accused Biden Of Sexual Harassment Says She's Moving To Russia​

An American woman who accused U.S. President Joe Biden of sexual harassment when she worked in his Senate office says she is moving to Russia. Tara Reade made the announcement on May 30 at an event sponsored by a Russian propaganda outlet. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety," Reade said.

She was joined at the live-streamed event by Maria Butina, a Russian who served nearly 18 months in a U.S. prison accused of being an unregistered foreign agent.
Biden has repeatedly denied the accusations. Multiple media outlets investigated Reade's claims, but were unable to corroborate them.

Woman Who Accused Biden Of Sexual Harassment Says She's Moving To Russia

Only when she asks you to and her mother says it's okay.
When she teases him and plays him to the point he loses control. Yes, there is a point that happens when men cannot control themselves and the woman needs to understand that and not go too far with the teasing yes talk to the man and let him know beforehand how far to go, so he knows the boundary line not to cross.

Only when she asks you to and her mother says it's okay.
When she teases him and plays him to the point he loses control. Yes, there is a point that happens when men cannot control themselves and the woman needs to understand that and not go too far with the teasing yes talk to the man and let him know beforehand how far to go, so he knows the boundary line not to cross.

If he cannot control himself he needs to be locked up.

Obviously with the commies and deviants it's okay to rape little boys, and also if the women are Jewish and raped in Israel.

What about the sexual assault by trans LGBT people at parade events toward children . They’re totally naked in front of children. It’s an abomination.

The drag shows of men getting naked in front of children with their parents there. These are all if not, mostly Democrats attending these events. They are of course an abomination. And this has nothing to do with religious views. It’s just called common sense. Why is that allowed?

A strip club is meant for adults. Why is it allowed for trans people in LGBT people to strip and get naked in front of children. We’ve all seen the photos tons of them tons of events showing this abomination. You know that’s why I respect the Arab Christian and Muslim world they would never allow this type of nonsense. You won’t see that in Lebanon or Saudi Arabia

What about the sexual assault by trans LGBT people at parade events toward children . They’re totally naked in front of children. It’s an abomination.

The drag shows of men getting naked in front of children with their parents there. These are all if not, mostly Democrats attending these events. They are of course an abomination. And this has nothing to do with religious views. It’s just called common sense. Why is that allowed?

A strip club is meant for adults. Why is it allowed for trans people in LGBT people to strip and get naked in front of children. We’ve all seen the photos tons of them tons of events showing this abomination. You know that’s why I respect the Arab Christian and Muslim world they would never allow this type of nonsense. You won’t see that in Lebanon or Saudi Arabia

There are also nudist camps for families.

I do not see nudity, even in front of children, as being remotely comparable to rape.

There are also nudist camps for families.

I do not see nudity, even in front of children, as being remotely comparable to rape.

How about dressing children up in S&M leather wear and taking them to S&M street fairs? You okay with that? Or is it just okay when faggots take kids to such 'events'?

How about dressing children up in S&M leather wear and taking them to S&M street fairs? You okay with that? Or is it just okay when faggots take kids to such 'events'?

Costumes? Unless someone is trying to actually have sex with these kids, it is not the same as rape.

I get that people dislike LGBTQ stuff, and think the parades are abuse of children. But the topic is RAPE. It is not the same.

I don't see it as the threat you do.

But the topic is actually rape.
That’s also a political term …”rape” it’s a word used to create false accusations against political opponents

It’s sexual assault and there’s different levels of it…”rape” is effectively the worst form of sexual assault.

adults naked in front of kids is a form of sexual assault. And it’s very prevalent in LGBT parades. This has nothing to do with bigotry or accepting differences , but it is clearly an undeniably a sexual crime for a gay man to dance naked in front of kids …also such adults are pedophiles..some lgbt folks don’t get naked in front of kids and they are not child abusers, others do and they are criminals guilty of child abuse.

That’s also a political term …”rape” it’s a word used to create false accusations against political opponents

It’s sexual assault and there’s different levels of it…”rape” is effectively the worst form of sexual assault.

adults naked in front of kids is a form of sexual assault. And it’s very prevalent in LGBT parades. This has nothing to do with bigotry or accepting differences , but it is clearly an undeniably a sexual crime for a gay man to dance naked in front of kids …also such adults are pedophiles..some lgbt folks don’t get naked in front of kids and they are not child abusers, others do and they are criminals guilty of child abuse.

What about nudist camps? Families are welcome at those. Are those people abusers too?

Please keep in mind I am not asking if its ever okay to rape someone.
I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Here is the original questionaire:

540362_10151713058501275_1426814504_n.jpg

Stay turned for the poll...

I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!
It is NEVER ok to rape a woman. The BUT is, women should never lead a man on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back