When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!

I find it disturbing that you think the answers are different now.

Maybe abortion is seen as murder in lands where religious fanantics abound, such as Saudi Arabia or the USA, but not in more enlightened countries like Sweden or the UK, to name but two.

This is the equivalent of saying "rape is seen as ok in more 'enlightened' nations such as....". If you're killing a baby and don't see it as murder, then clearly that nation is the farthest thing from "enlightened".

By the way, if "Sweden or the UK" are so "enlightened", why is the U.S. the world's elite superpower in every facet (military, technology, economy, healthcare, etc.)?

A foetus is not a 'baby' -

What is it then, a Ford F150? :lol:

It's a baby and you know it. The only thing a pregnant woman carries is human life. Not Ford's. Not iPad's. Not iPhone's. Just human life.

In your opinion.

Killing a baby is barbaric in any rational persons opinion.

But not killing a foetus. The only opposition to abortion in Sweden comes from some Muslims. Are you really prepared to tell me that all - OK 95% + - of ethnic Swedes are irrational? Say that here and you would be thought a fool, an arrogant rude fool.

While we are talking rationality I think that anyone subscribing to religious beliefs in the present day is irrational and that their opinions on any ethical issue are best ignored.

First of all [MENTION=45264]Peterf[/MENTION], you just made multiple personal insults in the Clean Debate Zone.

Second, anyone who believes that "anyone subscribing to religious beliefs in the present day is irrational" is the epitome of irrational.

Third, where at any point did I mention religion? You don't need a bible to tell you that a pregnant woman has a baby in her belly. You just need to be above the age of 2 (my 3 year old literally knows that babies are in a pregnant woman's belly - honest to God) and have an ounce of common sense.

This is the equivalent of saying "rape is seen as ok in more 'enlightened' nations such as....". If you're killing a baby and don't see it as murder, then clearly that nation is the farthest thing from "enlightened".

By the way, if "Sweden or the UK" are so "enlightened", why is the U.S. the world's elite superpower in every facet (military, technology, economy, healthcare, etc.)?

No you XXXX, its a fetus. That's why the word exists. When is the last time you saw someone congratulate a mother and tell her "your fetus is beautiful"? There are babies and there are fetus'.

Last edited by a moderator:

No you XXXX, its a fetus. That's why the word exists. When is the last time you saw someone congratulate a mother and tell her "your fetus is beautiful"? There are babies and there are fetus'.

[MENTION=17047]Godboy[/MENTION]

fe·tus
ˈfētəs/
noun
1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

fe·tus
ˈfētəs/
noun
1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do you see the difference NOW?

fe·tus
ˈfētəs/
noun

Do you see the difference NOW?

Nope. Even the dictionary is capable of calling it human, unlike some folks.

I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!

I find it disturbing that you think the answers are different now.

I would hope that they are, but such a survey hasn't been conducted since the 70's. It would be interesting to see if answers have changed.

Killing a baby is barbaric in any rational persons opinion.

But not killing a foetus. The only opposition to abortion in Sweden comes from some Muslims. Are you really prepared to tell me that all - OK 95% + - of ethnic Swedes are irrational? Say that here and you would be thought a fool, an arrogant rude fool.

While we are talking rationality I think that anyone subscribing to religious beliefs in the present day is irrational and that their opinions on any ethical issue are best ignored.

First of all [MENTION=45264]Peterf[/MENTION], you just made multiple personal insults in the Clean Debate Zone.

Second, anyone who believes that "anyone subscribing to religious beliefs in the present day is irrational" is the epitome of irrational.

Third, where at any point did I mention religion? You don't need a bible to tell you that a pregnant woman has a baby in her belly. You just need to be above the age of 2 (my 3 year old literally knows that babies are in a pregnant woman's belly - honest to God) and have an ounce of common sense.

If that is an insult then I apologise. But I suggest as matter of fact, not opinion, that those who might suggest, in Sweden, that abortion is murder would be thought foolish.

You did not mention religion. I did, because it is the religious who are the most vocal - and the most numerous - opponents of abortion.

Once again I regret the seeming insult and ask your pardon for any offence.

Please keep in mind I am not asking if its ever okay to rape someone.
I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Here is the original questionaire:

540362_10151713058501275_1426814504_n.jpg

Stay turned for the poll...
my answer is …. never!

How about you are a Russian soldier and you want payback for what the Germans did to your country?

But it's ok for women to expect men to spend money on them for nothing at all?

Back in the day that was fine because women acted like real women. Now women want to tell men they are toxic, they demand equal treatment but still want to be special, a lot of women only want a man if he makes X amount of money, are shit talkers, get bored and change men constantly soon as the early excitement is over, call themselves queens and goddesses, and act like their pussy is a prize to be won. But still expect a man to do everything for them but they have nothing to offer in return.

No, a lot of women are prostitutes, but they just want the money without the sex.

If a woman can't be a real woman they shouldn't expect men to be real men.

If a woman can't offer something then they can at least suck a dick and earn all that money, time, energy and effort they expect a man to put into them.

That's why I spent 40 years barely dating because most women aren't worth the effort. Took 40 years for me to find a real woman that treats me like a man but is also my partner and we do everything together.

Rape is never ok. But women need to take responsibility for their actions in a lot of cases. I'm sure a decent chunk that yell rape are just having buyers remorse.

I think this shows how mentality’s have shifted towards the right direction.

Now, I say let’s do the opposite and ask what constitutes rape.. and we’d see a shockingly massive shift back towards the wrong direction thanks to woke/feminist leftism.

Most radical leftists these days seem to think a woman can have full consenting sex, wake up, feel uncomfortable about it, and say the woman was coerced or raped somehow. They think if a woman gets drunk and has sex, the man is automatically guilty of some sort of predatory rape behavior, even if he’s drunk too.

The men have improved, the leftist women are as crazy as pro-holding down men in the 70s.

I think this shows how mentality’s have shifted towards the right direction.

Now, I say let’s do the opposite and ask what constitutes rape.. and we’d see a shockingly massive shift back towards the wrong direction thanks to woke/feminist leftism.

Most radical leftists these days seem to think a woman can have full consenting sex, wake up, feel uncomfortable about it, and say the woman was coerced or raped somehow. They think if a woman gets drunk and has sex, the man is automatically guilty of some sort of predatory rape behavior, even if he’s drunk too.

The men have improved, the leftist women are as crazy as pro-holding down men in the 70s.
My option is not on there, Role Play

I’ve heard that women can have a rape fantasy… I think you’d need a written contract to protect yourself if you’re a guy who was going to participate in that weird stuff
A Jimmy Carr joke -

Would you like to Role Play rape tonight dear?

NO!!

That's the spirit

In all seriousness, the answer is Never. I would say many guys get raped too, probably because they're weak and Left Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back