When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape is never ok.

False claims of rape are never ok, either.
If a woman falsely accuses a man of rape, and he's wrongly convicted until she's finally exposed, she should have to do double the sentence.

There's nothing worse than the state imprisoning an innocent person. 1 person who is wrongly imprisoned is worse than 10 criminals who wrongly are not.

Just imagine going out on a date with a radical feminist, having a sexual evening, waking up and going to work the next few days before the cops are at your door to arrest you, and the anti-male system imprisons you for 10 years based on simply the word of the woman, nothing more.

This type of thing happens way more than you might think, and when brought up in male/female debates feminists tend to view it as proper collateral damage to make sure male rapists are always apprehended.

Basically, innocent males need to be imprisoned so we always catch the guilty ones.

It's disgusting, and is one of the many proofs of a female privilege in society, not the other way around.

Last edited:
Please keep in mind I am not asking if its ever okay to rape someone.
I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Here is the original questionaire:

540362_10151713058501275_1426814504_n.jpg

Stay turned for the poll...
When Trump does it.

I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Rape is never ok.

False claims of rape are never ok, either.

Too much damage has been done by people trying to equate drunken hookups with rape.

Note I don't mean some sober asshole getting a woman drop down drunk or someone slipping them a roofie, I'm talking two drunk people having sex and then the woman deciding later she didn't want to have sex.

When is it ok to accuse a man of rape when he didn't do it? There have been men sent to prison for being falsely accused of rape.

When Is Rape Okay?​

When the Hawaiian Tropic sun tan oil women's volleyball team decides they want to rape me..... :wink:

NEVER! He should have it removed and thrown in prison for the next 40 years for committing such a disgusting act.

When I'm the under-ade student, and this is the teacher. A O Fucking Kay. I'd have said then. And I'll say it now...
There-we-go-again-1707785374725.jpg

Closing this discussion. The thread was started over ten years ago and the original content is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back