What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

If there are no unisex toilets, the disabled toilets are the only option. Transgendered people are not disabled though, and may resent the implication that they are. But since many people would be offended and scared at the idea of a male using their toilet, this is the only way to keep everyone happy.

But then again - how would I know if a transgendered people used the female bathroom? If you are a biological male, but look female, what am I going to do? I can't demand to inspect your genitals before you enter...using the disabled toilets would only apply to those people who do not look like their chosen sex. The men who look female - they can use whatever toilet they like, you can't prove their gender.

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPuaUrd8bUQ]The Transgender Bathroom-Locker Room Question - YouTube[/ame]

Using the locker room is different to using a toilet. If you need to get changed, use the toilet.

The guy they had with the woman, asking if he could shower in the locker room with her, is a total set up. He isn't transgender - if you feel like a woman, you dress like a woman. He made a mockery of the whole thing.

You said they could use the "disabled" toilets. If a toilet is disabled, it doesn't work. Get it? Hey, the professor thought it was funny.

You said they could use the "disabled" toilets. If a toilet is disabled, it doesn't work. Get it? Hey, the professor thought it was funny.

Okay, I get it now. Haha. I didn't know it was a joke lol, thought you were serious about something.

Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

Nope, nor should we. Gays are one thing (which I accept and have no problem with), but transexuals are sick people. They need mental health help. We esp shouldn't promote sexually mutilation as normal or acceptable!

If I saw a man dressed as a woman going into the womens bathroom I would confront the SOB and direct him to the right bathroom!

Forum List

Back