Whatever happened with this case Representative Stefanik brought against judge (Trump case)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This is from November so I went to Fox and tried to find a story on what happened with this case Stefanik brought

against the Satan-look-alike judge

I couldn't find anything, so am wondering if someone else knows what the deal is

This is from November so I went to Fox and tried to find a story on what happened with this case Stefanik brought

I couldn't find anything, so am wondering if someone else knows what the deal is
Filed in November, sounds like it died in November, as it should have. Now 3 months later Judge has ruled, and by all reports, it is not likely to be overruled.

It is doubtful you will ever hear of it again.

FOX?

Are they still posing as a News organization?

Get lost with that hackneyed BS

and you wouldn't know real news from fake if Jesus Christ appeared before you and told you
Couple of billion dollars in penalties speaks differently.

and...

FOX News Lawyers won a case in court for Tucker Carlson based on:

Tucker Carlson Successfully Argues Nobody Really Believes Tucker Carlson Is Reporting Facts​

The stink of Trump's ass has clouded Stinkfanik's brain.

I hope she tries another stunt like this so we can laugh in her face.

I like Fox

and I never found any lies in what they said. I don't like this one thing about them but it has nothing to do with lies. CNN on the ohter hand has been successfully sued for lying more than once

Forum List

Back