Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

Thanks to anyone making an attempt, I realize this is not an easy thing to do.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

he might be giving a warning that he might be killed if the left cant manage to stop him with all the political prosecutions from becomong POTUS again,,

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

LwyaORSd9liNZ6MyuX.webp

This has already been discussed. Trump makes everything about him but the fact is, he should be under no obligation to discuss it at all.

He’s pointing out how upside down, backwards and twisted this nation has become…He’s rightfully saying it won’t be long before getting Seth Rich’ed or Jeffrey Epstein’ed or Alexei Navalny’ed here becomes quite the norm.
Face it….these are bizarre as fuck times here…our fathers and grandfathers are rolling in their graves…Welcome to the Twilight Zone.
IMG_0211.jpeg

Lost cause. Trump is a lying conman. Trump will change his story or say it was a joke. Just accept Trump is better than Biden. But that is as far as anyone can go.

bunker family 1961.jpg

Both men are an electoral threat to the president and both men were and are under assault by their president... and their presidents are fighting to stay in power by any means necessary...

He is probably suggesting that this is the next step or two after the weaponizing of the courts in particular jurisdictions.

Anyone who has studied history wouldn't disagree would they?

Forum List

Back