What will Fox say?

Hell, I'll watch Fox just so I don't have to see another one of his meaningless and pointless speeches. I mean seriously, if he wants attention he should try some variety anyway.

The people who are questioning and/or opposing Obama's health care watch FOX. It would have behooved Obama to go on FOX in order to try and sell - or explain - his plan to these folks, as they are the ones he is trying to reach. All the zombies who are already sold on the plan watch the other channels. So basically, he's just preaching to the choir this weekend.

Obama will never, EVER be able to change that brilliant gene pool at fox. Those fans are idiots. Do you honestly think anyone there will change their minds? Obama is smart, whats the damn point going there? Hannity and Beck will suddenly say, yes, everyone should have affordable healthcare?

I want to list all the things fox will say about this weekend on Monday.

Well hell, not if he doesn't give them interviews and answer their questions! Thank you captain obvious.

Obama isn't quite as smart as he thinks. His obvious cowardice at not appearing on FOX - he's not comfortable venturing outside of his comfort zone, answering the hard questions that he doesn't have a stock answer for - just distances people ever further. I would have thought that Obama or his advisers would have realized that.

Cowardice not appearing on Fox are you nutty. that station deserves has no legitimacy, especially now with mentally disturbed Beck. You need to check out Becks dancing with the czars on utube

This move will seriously damage FOXNews' ratings...

And that's the most important aspect of the business for any commercial television channel - cable or broadcast. It certainly drives Fox, Murdoch is right on it.

100% agree.... Fox has a winning strategery....

MSNBC - not so much....lol

That's it. Murdoch was smart when he developed or at least ordered the development of FoxNews. He saw a chance in the market and went for it. I'd suggest FoxNews should more accurately be called FoxOpinion or more kindly FoxCurrentAffairs and I totally disagree with their claims to be fair and balanced or that they report and we decide. But I don't suppose anyone takes those claims seriously any longer. And for sure Murdoch doesn't care. It is about ratings after all.

Obama will never, EVER be able to change that brilliant gene pool at fox. Those fans are idiots. Do you honestly think anyone there will change their minds? Obama is smart, whats the damn point going there? Hannity and Beck will suddenly say, yes, everyone should have affordable healthcare?

Well hell, not if he doesn't give them interviews and answer their questions! Thank you captain obvious.

Obama isn't quite as smart as he thinks. His obvious cowardice at not appearing on FOX - he's not comfortable venturing outside of his comfort zone, answering the hard questions that he doesn't have a stock answer for - just distances people ever further. I would have thought that Obama or his advisers would have realized that.

Cowardice not appearing on Fox are you nutty. that station deserves has no legitimacy, especially now with mentally disturbed Beck. You need to check out Becks dancing with the czars on utube

jwatts thought process: I have nothing of substance to offer so I'll just bash FOX and that loon Beck and my intelligence will be shown to all.

YAWN

All he's going to be doing is talking to the people who already agree with him...what good will that do? He needs to go on a station (namely FOX) who the conservatives watch and talk to US about his healthcare and everything else. WE'RE the ones that are stopping these bills from going through....WE'RE the ones he needs to convince that it'll be good for us. What he's doing now is alienating us even more. He needs to brighten up a little!

Do you think Beck and hannity would suddenly say ..yes, affordable health care is a good thing?

As dumb as beck is, his fans are worse. There is no way obama would change one persons mind on Fox. Not ONE.

Smart move Mr. President.

Omg, House is right you are AutoZona. Didn't you just post this??

yup, but i am speaking to a fox fan...:lol:

You are too bitter. Fox has some of the best entertainment, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Fringe ... seriously ... in spite of the American False Gods bullshit they have more good shows.

Oh wait ... I'm talking about the local Fox stations. You need to crawl back to your BBC.

And that's the most important aspect of the business for any commercial television channel - cable or broadcast. It certainly drives Fox, Murdoch is right on it.

That's it. Murdoch was smart when he developed or at least ordered the development of FoxNews. He saw a chance in the market and went for it. I'd suggest FoxNews should more accurately be called FoxOpinion or more kindly FoxCurrentAffairs and I totally disagree with their claims to be fair and balanced or that they report and we decide. But I don't suppose anyone takes those claims seriously any longer. And for sure Murdoch doesn't care. It is about ratings after all.

Pssst... A little secret for ya...

It's not only cons who watch FoxNews...

Shit, AutoZona has it on 24x7....

This is a very smart move by Obama. By ignoring Fox, he is isolating it from any real "player" status in the broadcast game. It will talk to its particular group, who all believe that Obama is bad anyway, and they can't influence anything or anybody except themselves. Very smat Obamamove.

I agree.
wow, what a shock, 2 morons agree with eachother
:lol:

[
You are too bitter. Fox has some of the best entertainment, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Fringe ... seriously ... in spite of the American False Gods bullshit they have more good shows.

Oh wait ... I'm talking about the local Fox stations. You need to crawl back to your BBC.

Thread derailment -- KK, did you catch Fringe last night? Oh how I love that show. Walter :lol: His pudding quote last night . . . :rofl: I have to find it and quote it . Too funny.

[

Thread derailment -- KK, did you catch Fringe last night? Oh how I love that show. Walter :lol: His pudding quote last night . . . :rofl: I have to find it and quote it . Too funny.

Awesome show....:clap2:

This is a very smart move by Obama. By ignoring Fox, he is isolating it from any real "player" status in the broadcast game. It will talk to its particular group, who all believe that Obama is bad anyway, and they can't influence anything or anybody except themselves. Very smat Obamamove.

All he's going to be doing is talking to the people who already agree with him...what good will that do? He needs to go on a station (namely FOX) who the conservatives watch and talk to US about his healthcare and everything else. WE'RE the ones that are stopping these bills from going through....WE'RE the ones he needs to convince that it'll be good for us. What he's doing now is alienating us even more. He needs to brighten up a little!

Do you think Beck and hannity would suddenly say ..yes, affordable health care is a good thing?

As dumb as beck is, his fans are worse. There is no way obama would change one persons mind on Fox. Not ONE.

Smart move Mr. President.
they already HAVE you dumbfuck

Pssst... A little secret for ya...

It's not only cons who watch FoxNews...

Shit, AutoZona has it on 24x7....

They photo shop too much for me on Fox sir.

[

Hell yeah I did, first of the season. It was awesome, and the new agent involved looks like a promising back up if Dunham begins to get boring or they write themselves into a rut like X-Files did. Walter will never get boring though, as long as he's in it, I will watch it religiously.

As for thread derailment, is there really more than can be said to the Borg?

Yet you've seen and report on every minute of their broadcast...

You lie, AutoZona... You're their biggest watcher...

If you want, I bet the mods would change your screen name to "AutoZona"... I see you already have it in your sig....:lol: TFF...

[

Hell yeah I did, first of the season. It was awesome, and the new agent involved looks like a promising back up if Dunham begins to get boring or they write themselves into a rut like X-Files did. Walter will never get boring though, as long as he's in it, I will watch it religiously.

I wish they hadn't killed of Charlie, although they can play that out for a bit. I liked him. The new agent seems like a good fit too. I crack up at Walter, just too, too funny.

Silence of the borgs . . . good title for a bad horror movie.

I wish they hadn't killed of Charlie, although they can play that out for a bit. I liked him. The new agent seems like a good fit too. I crack up at Walter, just too, too funny.

Silence of the borgs . . . good title for a bad horror movie.

I feel a parody coming on!

If you want, I bet the mods would change your screen name to "AutoZona"... I see you already have it in your sig....:lol: TFF...
and he should take that shit he said out of the quote from me, since I never said it
but he is more than able to keep my quote in his sig, it shows how much space i fill in his cranial cavity

and he should take that shit he said out of the quote from me, since I never said it
but he is more than able to keep my quote in his sig, it shows how much space i fill in his cranial cavity

AutoZona has many obsessions....lol

Forum List

Back