What will Fox say?

This is a very smart move by Obama. By ignoring Fox, he is isolating it from any real "player" status in the broadcast game. It will talk to its particular group, who all believe that Obama is bad anyway, and they can't influence anything or anybody except themselves. Very smat Obamamove.

All he's going to be doing is talking to the people who already agree with him...what good will that do? He needs to go on a station (namely FOX) who the conservatives watch and talk to US about his healthcare and everything else. WE'RE the ones that are stopping these bills from going through....WE'RE the ones he needs to convince that it'll be good for us. What he's doing now is alienating us even more. He needs to brighten up a little!

Do you think Beck and hannity would suddenly say ..yes, affordable health care is a good thing?

As dumb as beck is, his fans are worse. There is no way obama would change one persons mind on Fox. Not ONE.

Smart move Mr. President.

Well i don't think many of us will be watching those other stations...so how is he going to do this? It'll do him NO good to only talk to the people that already love him. And because he won't go on Fox, more people will stop drinking that koolaid and realize there's something really wrong!

Hell yeah I did, first of the season. It was awesome, and the new agent involved looks like a promising back up if Dunham begins to get boring or they write themselves into a rut like X-Files did. Walter will never get boring though, as long as he's in it, I will watch it religiously.

As for thread derailment, is there really more than can be said to the Borg?

I wish they hadn't killed of Charlie, although they can play that out for a bit. I liked him. The new agent seems like a good fit too. I crack up at Walter, just too, too funny.

Silence of the borgs . . . good title for a bad horror movie.

I feel a parody coming on!

Do it!

They photo shop too much for me on Fox sir.

Yet you've seen and report on every minute of their broadcast...

You lie, AutoZona... You're their biggest watcher...

If you want, I bet the mods would change your screen name to "AutoZona"... I see you already have it in your sig....:lol: TFF...

Seriously, can they? That would be cool.

to be fair, i do not believe president bush ever paid a visit to any of the talk shows on msnbc his entire presidency!

i think in 2004 he did do meet the press on nbc, but not msnbc like chris matthews, olberman, or yahdeedah show at the time?

maybe i am wrong, but i think president bush did do FOX cable with an interview?

It looks like Obama is going to speak to five of the talking heads shows this weekend. It also looks like Obama's people decided to NOT speak to Fox. :lol::lol:

I wonder what Fox say about him being on telivision this weekend....:eusa_hand:

They said he was a wimp, childish, and stupid

They photo shop too much for me on Fox sir.

If you want, I bet the mods would change your screen name to "AutoZona"... I see you already have it in your sig....:lol: TFF...

Want me to ask them for you? I'm sure they would do it...

You should... It's so "you"...

[
You are too bitter. Fox has some of the best entertainment, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Fringe ... seriously ... in spite of the American False Gods bullshit they have more good shows.

Oh wait ... I'm talking about the local Fox stations. You need to crawl back to your BBC.

Thread derailment -- KK, did you catch Fringe last night? Oh how I love that show. Walter :lol: His pudding quote last night . . . :rofl: I have to find it and quote it . Too funny.

Is Fringe one of those shows where you need to start with the first episode (like Heroes) or can I jump into the middle?

[
You are too bitter. Fox has some of the best entertainment, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Fringe ... seriously ... in spite of the American False Gods bullshit they have more good shows.

Oh wait ... I'm talking about the local Fox stations. You need to crawl back to your BBC.

Thread derailment -- KK, did you catch Fringe last night? Oh how I love that show. Walter :lol: His pudding quote last night . . . :rofl: I have to find it and quote it . Too funny.

Is Fringe one of those shows where you need to start with the first episode (like Heroes) or can I jump into the middle?

It might be confusing coming in now... You can get recaps and info about the show here: Fringe - Home

Missorian -- Fringe is great. I suggest watching the recap and picking up the show. Go back and watch season one when you can. It's sorta X-Filey, has a bit of Alias with agents and guns (they do not do it as well as Sydney Bristow but then again, no one can), has humor and has weirdness and sci fi-ness. I am truly enjoying it.

Speaking of really you, I like our choice in avatars and the sexual preference behind them.....good choice..

1154106_eaef_625x1000.jpg

Speaking of really you, I like our choice in avatars and the sexual preference behind them.....good choice..

So you lied about wanting to change?

Agreed?

I like autozona...I especially like the story behind it. It shows you as a liar. You and your "great" (your words) photoshop skills demonstrated by adding my name to some lame story about Auto Zone from Yahoo....then you have idiots who come on after you post it and say..omg, that is the funniest thing ever....or better yet, "internet win"...i love that one. LOL

Now, back to why you chose Dr. House as your avatar.....dude, come out, come out...

1154173_22f9_625x1000.jpg

Last edited:
So you lied about wanting to change?

Agreed?

I like autozona...I especially like the story behind it.

Cool... Now get the mods to change your name or you're just a fucking liar...

well, we knew that anyway, didn't we?....:lol:

Get my quote, I said can they do that, and it would be cool...by they way, the way you show your skillz by adding my name to a story really proves just how "great" you are at photo shopping. Wow, freaking amazing and probably some of the best work I have ever seen. :lol:

Now back to your strange avatar choice...

1156245_133e_625x1000.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back