What will Fox say?

So you lied?

Agreed?

Link or are you just speaking out of your forehead?

You want a link to this thread.?

Did you get your boyfriend the Dirty Sanchez you were looking for?

Ah, that was the second time you showed your mad skillz by adding my name to a story from Yahoo. You got photoshop skillz dude. Amazing. Wow. oh my god..funny, internet win, ROFLMAO funny..i wil add to your rep for that one...

:lol:

Ah, that was the second time you showed your mad skillz by adding my name to a story from Yahoo. You got photoshop skillz dude. Amazing. Wow. oh my god..funny, internet win, ROFLMAO funny..i wil add to your rep for that one...

Don't bother...

Just keep posting your troll threads about PalinBeckHannityLimbaughFoxNews...

That is priceless and an endless source of humor, as it points out how pathetic you are and is definitely worth more than your 3 rep points to me...:lol:

you are just too obsessed with FNC
you dont like it, dont watch
just like i dont waste my time watching PMSNBC

PMSNBC lies....

Don't bother...

That is priceless and an endless source of humor, as it points out how pathetic you are and is definitely worth more than your 3 rep points to me...:lol:

Rep points mean so much to me....:lol:

894614_0c30_625x1000.jpg

Now go back to yahoo and get another story and show us your mad skillz by changing a name to mine.

Oh and get my fucking shine box while your at it..

lol

PMSNBC lies....
that too
so does olbermoron

Don't bother...

Rep points mean so much to me....l

So you lied about the AutoZona name change?

At least we can agree on that....

Don't bother...

Rep points mean so much to me....l

So you lied about the AutoZona name change?

At least we can agree on that....

That would be cool....now about that fucking shine box...you get it yet?

About that shine box...

Billy Batts: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

Goodfellas. :)

Hugh Laurie...

Just another one of AutoZona's obsessions...:eusa_drool:

Ultra Creepy...

Dude, its your avitar and you have two pics of him permanently. My obsession? LOL You are the one who picked a gay actor? He is gay isnt he?

Last edited:
Hugh Laurie...

Just another one of AutoZona's obsessions...:eusa_drool:

Ultra Creepy...

Dude, its your avitar and you have two pics of him permanently. My obsession? LOL You are the one who picked a gay actor? He is gay isnt he?

He's not gay you stupid fuckhead. and even if he were, YOU are obsessed with hannity and Göbbels, aren't you, cum guzzler?

Forum List

Back