What will Fox say?

The people who are questioning and/or opposing Obama's health care watch FOX. It would have behooved Obama to go on FOX in order to try and sell - or explain - his plan to these folks, as they are the ones he is trying to reach. All the zombies who are already sold on the plan watch the other channels. So basically, he's just preaching to the choir this weekend.

Yep--he has been invited on several times. In fact, when he was interviewed on Fox during the primary season his approval ratings went up.---:cuckoo:

Gee, why would the Prez not want to go on a station with such a stellar rep as FOX News?

Would this have something to do with it, maybe....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPYbPsvOnX8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd[/ame]

?

And that's the most important aspect of the business for any commercial television channel - cable or broadcast. It certainly drives Fox, Murdoch is right on it.

100% agree.... Fox has a winning strategery....

MSNBC - not so much....lol

That's it. Murdoch was smart when he developed or at least ordered the development of FoxNews. He saw a chance in the market and went for it. I'd suggest FoxNews should more accurately be called FoxOpinion or more kindly FoxCurrentAffairs and I totally disagree with their claims to be fair and balanced or that they report and we decide. But I don't suppose anyone takes those claims seriously any longer. And for sure Murdoch doesn't care. It is about ratings after all.

That's funny coming from you Di, you push CNN and the BBC as real news........please. What does it say when your mud puddle avatar looks like Australia?

Gee, why would the Prez not want to go on a station with such a stellar rep as FOX News?

Would this have something to do with it, maybe....

YouTube - Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd

?
and again, THAT video proves NOTHING
it doesn't even prove that person had anything to do with FNC

But... But.... He read it on a blog...

It MUST be true!

A Fox News Channel producer for reporter Griff Jenkins has been caught rallying the crowd during last weekend's 9/12 protest in Washington, urging them to cheer louder as an "I'm A Foxaholic" poster appears nearby.

Fox Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Crowd | Drudge Retort

Drudge!

Fox actually apologized for it...link coming soon, it just happened.

Comments?

In the meantime..

Fox Producer Caught Stoking Protest Crowd

Fox Producer Caught Stoking Protest Crowd - Politics News Briefs | Newser

video at 9/12 protest shows Fox News producer coaching crowd

video at 9/12 protest shows Fox News producer coaching crowd » Propeller

There are so many links to this story, but they are all lies right?

Last edited:
and again, THAT video proves NOTHING
it doesn't even prove that person had anything to do with FNC

But... But.... He read it on a blog...

It MUST be true!

A Fox News Channel producer for reporter Griff Jenkins has been caught rallying the crowd during last weekend's 9/12 protest in Washington, urging them to cheer louder as an "I'm A Foxaholic" poster appears nearby.

Fox Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Crowd | Drudge Retort

Drudge!

Fox actually apologized for it...link coming soon, it just happened.

Comments?

In the meantime..

Fox Producer Caught Stoking Protest Crowd

Fox Producer Caught Stoking Protest Crowd - Politics News Briefs | Newser

video at 9/12 protest shows Fox News producer coaching crowd

video at 9/12 protest shows Fox News producer coaching crowd » Propeller

There are so many links to this story, but they are all lies right?
uh, no, the drudge retort is not drudge

hint, you are too fucking clueless for WORDS

edit to your edit: those are ALL blogs, including the drudge retort(as is the drudge report)

Last edited:
Newser.com is not a blog...

When I find that fox apologized, will you accept that as credible....? It will be from fox. Give me a little time.

Last edited:
What he really needs to do is shut up for a while. Isn't that what the administration and congress want all conservatives to do? Just shut up? Doesn't matter one bit, I guess, that Fox News ratings are triple the other channels. I guess he had to go on 5 shows to be seen by enough people! I had a friend say she'd tune into see the president when he is interviewed on Fox news! I don't think Fox is going to lose ratings for folks to see Obama. I think he's already overexposed. And he's being caught in too many lies....because if he isn't lying, his advisors are lying to him about what is in the bills he's pushing.

It so happens Griff Jenkins went to where the Tea Party Express started their cross country bus to cover the entire thing. They stopped along the way in many cities and enjoyed tea parties locally, and, yes, he was there for the big march, and he was stoked. But I dunno....I never got anywhere near any media people, the crowd was far too big. This crowd was very alive and feeding off each other. It was like a huge party, and everyone was enjoying themselves enormously. It was a cross section of Americana, and being there was great fun. We couldn't hear the folks on the stage, because we couldn't get close enough to see it, and only a few had voices that actually carried. There were other stages, but we were too closely packed to find them. These folks will come back and do it again.

Juan Williams said last night that Fox hurt obamalama's itty bitty fweelings cause the Foc chanel ran some dance contest instead of the exalted one's state of the union address. I guess it's not enough for the exalted one that all the major news networds ran it including fox News Chanel... methinks the exalted one must have a giant assed ego.. no wonder Wallace said it was the whiniest bunch ever in the wh. oh and his wittle fweelings was hurt casue someone over to Fox called him a racist.. jeez louise we down here in everyday life get called racist everyday,, what makes you so special? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: not to mention msnbc calls us white folk racist every day of the week.. you still ass kissing msnbc thou ain't ya?

Last edited:
Juan Williams said last night that Fox hurt obamalama's itty bitty fweelings cause the Foc chanel ran some dance contest instead of the exalted one's state of the union address. I guess it's not enough for the exalted one that all the major news networds ran it including fox News Chanel... methinks the exalted one must have a giant assed ego.. no wonder Wallace said it was the whiniest bunch ever in the wh. oh and his wittle fweelings was hurt casue someone over to Fox called him a racist.. jeez louise we down here in everyday life get called racist everyday,, what makes you so special? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: not to mention msnbc calls us white folk racist every day of the week.. you still ass kissing msnbc thou ain't ya?

Juan Fucking Williams? Are you serious...actually using ANYTHING that guy says....seriously. OMG.

Oh and why would Obama go on a station that called him a racist? What sense would that make?

Juan Fucking Williams? Are you serious...actually using ANYTHING that guy says....seriously. OMG.

Oh and why would Obama go on a station that called him a racist? What sense would that make?

well he kisses msnbc's ass and they call all white people racists, even when they aren't white people.. what sense would that make?
poor little wimpy.

Forum List

Back