What will Fox say?

This is a very smart move by Obama. By ignoring Fox, he is isolating it from any real "player" status in the broadcast game. It will talk to its particular group, who all believe that Obama is bad anyway, and they can't influence anything or anybody except themselves. Very smat Obamamove.

This move will seriously damage FOXNews' ratings...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a very smart move by Obama. By ignoring Fox, he is isolating it from any real "player" status in the broadcast game. It will talk to its particular group, who all believe that Obama is bad anyway, and they can't influence anything or anybody except themselves. Very smat Obamamove.

Wow ... you really are clueless. By doing this he is avoiding all opposition, this is a cowards move, nothing more. Though I'm not upset, because the end result will be more people against his idiotic plans than for them.

I agree.

I'd like to see Obama on the Comedy Channel, it has more rep for news than Fox.

Many libs use Comedy Central as their #1 source for news...

Sad, isn't it?

It would be if it were true of course! It would mean that otherwise clear-thinking people had to get their information, as opposed to opinion, from a channel that produces some pretty good comedy material. I mean if they can get a newspaper (in print or online) or can access a reputable news service such as CNN or the BBC and yet they still chose the Comedy Channel as their primary source of news it would be absolutely pitiful, I agree with you.

Wow ... you really are clueless. By doing this he is avoiding all opposition, this is a cowards move, nothing more. Though I'm not upset, because the end result will be more people against his idiotic plans than for them.

Yep... How can the flaming left be so clueless on this?

Fox wont care! Right? (Lets see how much time they dedicate to this though. Cant wait to see how much they say like..

Obama is over exposing himself
Obama should never have been on so many shows
Its not right having him on the television so much
blah blah...

lol

I'd like to see Obama on the Comedy Channel, it has more rep for news than Fox.

Sad, isn't it?

It would be if it were true of course! It would mean that otherwise clear-thinking people had to get their information, as opposed to opinion, from a channel that produces some pretty good comedy material. I mean if they can get a newspaper (in print or online) or can access a reputable news service such as CNN or the BBC and yet they still chose the Comedy Channel as their primary source of news it would be absolutely pitiful, I agree with you.

It is true... I've had libs tell me this with pride... I shit you not...

And that's the most important aspect of the business for any commercial television channel - cable or broadcast. It certainly drives Fox, Murdoch is right on it.

All he's going to be doing is talking to the people who already agree with him...what good will that do? He needs to go on a station (namely FOX) who the conservatives watch and talk to US about his healthcare and everything else. WE'RE the ones that are stopping these bills from going through....WE'RE the ones he needs to convince that it'll be good for us. What he's doing now is alienating us even more. He needs to brighten up a little!

Fox wont care! Right? (Lets see how much time they dedicate to this though. Cant wait to see how much they say like..

blah blah...

lol

It won't damage the ratings one viewer, however it will not help push Obama's plans since he is avoiding explaining anything to the opposition, they will remain in opposition. Based on the simple effect that some people change their minds after hearing more about it, likely he will increase his opposition by doing this.

Sad, isn't it?

It is true... I've had libs tell me this with pride... I shit you not...

I never said everyone on the left was clear-thinking :D

If someone is serious about that then they're not to be taken too seriously :eusa_shhh:

blah blah...

lol

Yeah, I'm sure FOXNews will suffer in the ratings, AutoZona....:lol:

Just like all those sponsors left FOXNews because of Glenn Beck....lol

All he's going to be doing is talking to the people who already agree with him...what good will that do? He needs to go on a station (namely FOX) who the conservatives watch and talk to US about his healthcare and everything else. WE'RE the ones that are stopping these bills from going through....WE'RE the ones he needs to convince that it'll be good for us. What he's doing now is alienating us even more. He needs to brighten up a little!

Do you think Beck and hannity would suddenly say ..yes, affordable health care is a good thing?

As dumb as beck is, his fans are worse. There is no way obama would change one persons mind on Fox. Not ONE.

Smart move Mr. President.

Obama is over exposing himself He is.
Obama should never have been on so many shows. By not appearing on FOX he further distances people.
Its not right having him on the television so much I admit it, I'm ready to puke if I see the guy's face yet again.
blah blah... Stop giving a sneak peek of Obama's reply in the interviews.

lol

And that's the most important aspect of the business for any commercial television channel - cable or broadcast. It certainly drives Fox, Murdoch is right on it.

100% agree.... Fox has a winning strategery....

MSNBC - not so much....lol

Do you think Beck and hannity would suddenly say ..yes, affordable health care is a good thing?

As dumb as beck is, his fans are worse. There is no way obama would change one persons mind on Fox. Not ONE.

Smart move Mr. President.

Omg, House is right you are AutoZona. Didn't you just post this??

It looks like Obama is going to speak to five of the talking heads shows this weekend. It also looks like Obama's people decided to NOT speak to Fox. :lol::lol:

I wonder what Fox say about him being on telivision this weekend....:eusa_hand:

The important people aren't listening to Obama anymore, so it doesn't really matter.

Obama is over exposing himself He is.
Obama should never have been on so many shows. By not appearing on FOX he further distances people.
Its not right having him on the television so much I admit it, I'm ready to puke if I see the guy's face yet again.
blah blah... Stop giving a sneak peek of Obama's reply in the interviews.

lol

If Barry were smart, he'd attempt to peddle his bullshit on a station that people actually watch... This move just preaches to his worshiping minions - and only a small number of them based on ratings...

Forum List

Back