What will Fox say?

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
It looks like Obama is going to speak to five of the talking heads shows this weekend. It also looks like Obama's people decided to NOT speak to Fox. :lol::lol:

I wonder what Fox say about him being on telivision this weekend....:eusa_hand:

The people who are questioning and/or opposing Obama's health care watch FOX. It would have behooved Obama to go on FOX in order to try and sell - or explain - his plan to these folks, as they are the ones he is trying to reach. All the zombies who are already sold on the plan watch the other channels. So basically, he's just preaching to the choir this weekend.

Last edited:
The people who are questioning and/or opposing Obama's health care watch FOX. It would have behooved Obama to go on FOX in order to try and sell - or explain - his plan to these folks, as they are the ones he is trying to reach. All the zombies who are already sold on the plan watch the other channels. So basically, he's just preaching to the choir this weekend.

Have you seen Obama do anything else? Intelligence is not his strong suit.

Obama will never, EVER be able to change that brilliant gene pool at fox. Those fans are idiots. Do you honestly think anyone there will change their minds? Obama is smart, whats the damn point going there? Hannity and Beck will suddenly say, yes, everyone should have affordable healthcare?

I want to list all the things fox will say about this weekend on Monday.

AutoZona: The Saga Continues....

zona-part-deux.jpg

Last edited:

Obama will never, EVER be able to change that brilliant gene pool at fox. Those fans are idiots. Do you honestly think anyone there will change their minds? Obama is smart, whats the damn point going there? Hannity and Beck will suddenly say, yes, everyone should have affordable healthcare?

I want to list all the things fox will say about this weekend on Monday.

Well hell, not if he doesn't give them interviews and answer their questions! Thank you captain obvious.

Obama isn't quite as smart as he thinks. His obvious cowardice at not appearing on FOX - he's not comfortable venturing outside of his comfort zone, answering the hard questions that he doesn't have a stock answer for - just distances people ever further. I would have thought that Obama or his advisers would have realized that.

I'd like to see Obama on the Comedy Channel, it has more rep for news than Fox.

Obama just won't go on Fox because he knows they would ask some tough questions...he they wouldn't tell him ahead of time what the questions are going to be. The whole time would be filled with ummmm, ahhh, well, ahhhhhh. Why waste their time? :lol:

This is a very smart move by Obama. By ignoring Fox, he is isolating it from any real "player" status in the broadcast game. It will talk to its particular group, who all believe that Obama is bad anyway, and they can't influence anything or anybody except themselves. Very smat Obamamove.

Forum List

Back