What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

This makes me angry as hell.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope all of them rot in hell or worse! Karma....PLEASE PLEASE do your thing.

Teens filmed, mocked and laughed while man slowly drowned

This will certainly do nothing to help race relations in this country.
I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
I certainly would have if I had been there.
Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Oh baloney, it's obvious these punks were products of demoquacks.

Kids need to be beaten doing shit like that.
Beating children...and giving them to catholic perv priests. Con-servative principles.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Matthew Wayne "Matt" Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998. Six days later, he died from severe head injuries at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The products of conservative "values."
McKinney and Henderson decided to give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] They subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.[12][13] Both of the assailants' girlfriends testified that neither McKinney nor Henderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the attack.[14][15] McKinney and Henderson testified in court that they discovered Shepard's address and intended to steal from his home as well.

Shepard had suffered fractures to the back of his head and in front of his right ear. He experienced severe brainstem damage, which affected his body's ability to regulate his heart rate, body temperature, and other vital functions. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face, and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate on him. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. While he lay in intensive care and in the days following the attack, candlelight vigils were held around the world.[22][23][24]

Shepard was pronounced dead six days after the attack at 12:53 a.m. on October 12, 1998, at Poudre Valley Hospital, in Fort Collins, Colorado.[25][26][27][28] He was 21 years old

THE PRODUCT OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES AND RELIGIOUS BENT...

Shepard was a homosexual druggie, killed over drugs.

I'd use another example if I were you
That's the fake story you self-hating closet cases use to make yourself not be quite so afraid it will happen to you, Bi-Catfish.

1972, Cole Jr High, I saw a black kid throw a chair out a window trying to murder a innocent Hispanic landscaper driving a lawnmower. Wow, that's my introduction to race relations. Same kid, a few months later, said he HATED all whites, because they were all....racist. I am dumbfounded.I learnt the true meaning of hypocrisy.

Yep.

RWNJs teach their kids to hate Blacks. They brag on this board about doing it.

Kids who are capable of this have probably already tortured and killed animals and are ready to graduate to very young children.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:

You can't be serious.

You're the type of low life shit who teaches their kids they cN watch people drown and yes, I've seen Black Navy Seals.

Matthew Wayne "Matt" Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998. Six days later, he died from severe head injuries at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The products of conservative "values."
McKinney and Henderson decided to give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] They subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.[12][13] Both of the assailants' girlfriends testified that neither McKinney nor Henderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the attack.[14][15] McKinney and Henderson testified in court that they discovered Shepard's address and intended to steal from his home as well.

Shepard had suffered fractures to the back of his head and in front of his right ear. He experienced severe brainstem damage, which affected his body's ability to regulate his heart rate, body temperature, and other vital functions. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face, and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate on him. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. While he lay in intensive care and in the days following the attack, candlelight vigils were held around the world.[22][23][24]

Shepard was pronounced dead six days after the attack at 12:53 a.m. on October 12, 1998, at Poudre Valley Hospital, in Fort Collins, Colorado.[25][26][27][28] He was 21 years old

THE PRODUCT OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES AND RELIGIOUS BENT...

Shepard was a homosexual druggie, killed over drugs.

I'd use another example if I were you

Lie.

As usual.

[emoji90]

Pretty sick. I blame liberal progressives. They've devalued life to the point that these ignorant fools watched a man die rather than help. They were probably high as kites too.....
They did mention that they were drinking beer and smoking marijuana in the video.

Oh well....that explains it...now we understand ...drinking beer makes one a sociopath...and oh that devilweed....definitely makes one deranged.
I wasn't trying to insinuate that at all.

Personally, being a very strong swimmer with some training as a lifeguard I would have tried to save the guy's life.

I doubt that those teens could have saved that man. It's more likely that they would have recovered more than one body if they tried, IMO.

but would dat be a bad thing? I think not.
Kinda figured you would say something like that.

I remember riding on a Denver bus years ago. Being assaulted by some blacks, and that traumatized me.I also remember a black mother and her kid, riding in the seat in front of me. her kid gesturing to me, shusshing, in a quiet tone : her kids asked: Momma: is that a HONKY? Shssh. I though of that CSN&Y song, "teach your children well", years later, I am walking my dying old dog through a black area, these little weasels throw rocks at us, and momma san, she doesn't do anything by stare. Nice lesson there about race and violence, way do go.

You can't be serious.
You're the type of low life shit who teaches their kids they cN watch people drown and yes, I've seen Black Navy Seals.
"Because, according to research from the USA Swimming Foundation and the University of Memphis, 70 percent of African Americans do not know how to swim.
The fatal-drowning rate of African-American children ages 5 to 14 is three times that of white children.
Take the six African-American teenagers from two families who drowned in a single incident in Louisiana in 2010, for example. Sadly, the teens’ friends and family, who watched in horror as they drowned, couldn't save them because they couldn’t swim, either.

http://www.theroot.com/swimming-in-the-black-community-how-racism-is-drowning-1790855966

No one who can't swim is going to sign up to become a Navy Seal.
I totally agree.

That's why negro Navy SEAL's are as rare as hen's teeth. ..... :cool:
Oh, so that's why.

This from a real Black Navy Seal. Not a racist A$$f*ck such as yourself:

Its Tough Enough to Be a Navy SEAL But Even More Challenging to be an African American

Jake Zweig initially rebuffed admonishments from friends that he would face racism.

But soon there were nudges of harassment, some subtle, others less so, Zweig said. His portable radio mysteriously switched stations from hip-hop to country whenever he looked away. He endured “gangstah” gibes from instructors. An officer shouted “Stop thief!” at a black sailor jogging.

When he suggested more aggressive recruitment among minority sailors, Zweig said an officer retorted sharply: “What … do you want us to do, lower the standards, so more of y’all can make it in?”

Zweig filed a complaint.

A Navy investigator confirmed Zweig’s account of the meeting but concluded the remark was a misunderstanding and “not racial in nature.” The report expressed sympathy for the view that “any change in training is seen as an eroding of the standards.”

Rear Adm. Eric Olson, Commander of JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command), concluded that after several internal investigations ” that the Spec Ops Community is working to improve the diversity of the teams to maximize group cohesion, if anyone is second guessing in the field for any reason that is a concern.”

Zweig, now 29, ended his three years in the SEALs last year, and is now studying law.

Jake-seal-1024x576.jpg

----------

Studying law. Hopefully to sue their asses.

And I stand by my question.

What is different from a group of teens watching a man die and the GOP working to strip healthcare from tens of millions of Americans? How many of them will die from GOP cruelty?

One is more immediate. Other than that, what's the difference?

"What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh"

It has nothing to do with ‘today’ – people have always been this way.

The only difference between ‘today’ and 100 ago is ‘today’ we have social media – otherwise you wouldn’t have known anything about it.

I'm glad I don't live in Florida.

Seeing that he could not swim, going into the water like that may have been the guy committing suicide, regretting it at the last moment and yelling for help.

I saw a bus run over an old black guy. I was ON that bus, he was running and fell under the back right wheels.I still remember how it sounded, and how it felt. I also remember how a few loudmouthed black kids tried to leverage that into a racial incident. It clearly was a human tragedy and an accident. And how these black jerks had a warrant out for their arrest for perjury because they lied and where pandering to racial tensions. They didn't have a clue, but the media didn't care, they always seem to just play up stuff like this. The black victim hood thing. After that, for me personally, black victim hood went out the window. Bye bye. Just a bunch of liars and hustlers playing games.

Last edited:
This is what happens when a generation is cut on from God, raised without both parents, Indoctrinated in public schools and raised on YouTube and video games

Forum List

Back