What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

This makes me angry as hell.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope all of them rot in hell or worse! Karma....PLEASE PLEASE do your thing.

Teens filmed, mocked and laughed while man slowly drowned

This will certainly do nothing to help race relations in this country.
I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
I certainly would have if I had been there.

The teens should be shot....er....um......charged with something.
The parents should be ashamed raising these kids to be this way but no they should not be charged with anything.

I suspect their parents may not be in the picture

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
Naw ...

These was jus' Negro chil'uns in Florida.

Negro chil'uns is jus' 'gator bait in Florida.

One where the law is enforced, schools are set to good order and jobs are plentiful.
THEY create the conditions where none of those things will happen
Some of them, with the help of white liberals, cause these conditions to occur and conservatives just look the other way and pretend it is ALL blacks that do this.

What a shame and no wonder blacks still vote 97% for the party of slavery and Jim Crow.

Hence the racists in both parties still get their way while the rank and file who despise the racism and who want to end the hateful strife get played against each other over and over.

Some blacks are still lagging behind animals.
As are many whites as well.

I remember a story I read when a kid about this witness against a major criminal syndicate leader. The criminals kidnapped him and for four days they had him on a meat hook in an abandoned warehouse torturing him. They left him there as a warning to anyone else who might testify and these criminals were white as well.

All of us can become more fully human but some of us have more ground to cover getting there.

Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Oh baloney, it's obvious these punks were products of demoquacks.

Kids need to be beaten doing shit like that.

Matthew Wayne "Matt" Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998. Six days later, he died from severe head injuries at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The products of conservative "values."
McKinney and Henderson decided to give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] They subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.[12][13] Both of the assailants' girlfriends testified that neither McKinney nor Henderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the attack.[14][15] McKinney and Henderson testified in court that they discovered Shepard's address and intended to steal from his home as well.

Shepard had suffered fractures to the back of his head and in front of his right ear. He experienced severe brainstem damage, which affected his body's ability to regulate his heart rate, body temperature, and other vital functions. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face, and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate on him. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. While he lay in intensive care and in the days following the attack, candlelight vigils were held around the world.[22][23][24]

Shepard was pronounced dead six days after the attack at 12:53 a.m. on October 12, 1998, at Poudre Valley Hospital, in Fort Collins, Colorado.[25][26][27][28] He was 21 years old

THE PRODUCT OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES AND RELIGIOUS BENT...

Now for the truth about the matt shepard case.................investigative journalist Stephen Jimenez, who has spent 13 years interviewing more than 100 people with a connection to the case. His conclusion, outlined in The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths about the Murder of Matthew Shepard, is that the grotesque murder was not a hate crime, but was the result of crystal meth addiction of the perpetrators.... a drug that was flooding Denver and the surrounding area at the time of Matthew’s death. This new information has, understandably, caused a lot of anger..

The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths About the Murder of Matthew Shepard: Stephen Jimenez: 9781586422141: Amazon.com: Books
Too bad that your link mentions nothing of the lie you uttered...lol...

Looks like they'll face charges

-Geaux
-------

"You Afraid Of A Dead Body?" Boys Who Laughed While Man Drowned Will Face Charges

In a news story that sounds like something from Mad Max, a group of Florida teenagers who filmed themselves laughing and cracking jokes while a disabled man drowned, and then left the scene without telling anybody, will face criminal charges after all – but there’s a catch.

The teenagers, each between the ages of 14 and 16, will be charged with not reporting a death, a misdemeanor offense under Florida law. Authorities initially said there didn’t appear to be grounds to prosecute the teens, who were caught on camera mocking 32-year-old Jamel Dunn as he drowned in Cocoa, Florida, according to the New York Post.

The callous crime, which is vaguely reminiscent of the infamous Kitty Genovese slaying in New York City, is indicative of a trend tht has been bothering older Americans since the first signs began emerging in the early 90s. The contemporary breakdown in communal responsibility, fostered by smartphones and digitization of daily life, where violent videos inure children to death and violence. The boys can be heard in the video discussing Dunn’s impending death. One of the boys teased another about being scared to see a dead body, the boy replies “I ain’t scared to see no dead person.”

"You Afraid Of A Dead Body?" Boys Who Laughed While Man Drowned Will Face Charges | Zero Hedge

And I stand by my question.

What is different from a group of teens watching a man die and the GOP working to strip healthcare from tens of millions of Americans? How many of them will die from GOP cruelty?

One is more immediate. Other than that, what's the difference?
Never did get an answer.

Great news. I heard that on the radio this morning. Too bad they can't be charged with a more serious crime. I thought their were"Good Samaritan laws"?

What is different from a group of teens watching a man die and the GOP working to strip healthcare from tens of millions of Americans? How many of them will die from GOP cruelty?

Never did get an answer.
The GOP is not working to strip health care from anyone that wants health care insurance.

Never did get an answer.
The GOP is not working to strip health care from anyone that wants health care insurance.
WTF is wrong with you? Don't be an idiot. Listen to what they do, not the lies they say.

Forum List

Back