OJ Paroled

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I guess nobody's made a thread on this yet, so I will. I know he butchered his ex-wife NB and her friend RG in Cali, but the system acquitted him. So, I don't take a vigilante attitude because I don't want to see the system manipulated or politicized. As it is, my understanding is that he served way more years than normal for the Vegas robbery, which I think is wrong. Though, it's easy for me to have that opinion when it wasn't my loved one butchered. But enough from me for now. I'm just making this thread to hear other people's views. And maybe if people remind me enough of his heinous crimes, I'll still yet regret that he was paroled. But I just don't like the system being rigged. He met the requirements for his parole, imo.

He was sentenced to 30 years for a non-robbery, mainly to punish him for killing Nicole and Ron.

Nine years was enough.

OJ is an idiot. Don't blame him for saying stupid things, any more than you would blame an idiot for grammatical mistakes in a letter. He is literally an idiot. 75 IQ. That sort of thing. Sorry, but it's true.

OJ Paroled

So what? Just what is there to be concerned about?
  • Do you think at 70 years old he's ready to go on the rampage?
Short of his being one's family member, benefactor/patron, or the object of one's malfeasant interests, his release is no note. For the past nine years we all knew where he was 24 hours a day. Now, we won't have the same measure of certainty. That's about all that's changed.

I guess nobody's made a thread on this yet, so I will. I know he butchered his ex-wife NB and her friend RG in Cali, but the system acquitted him. So, I don't take a vigilante attitude because I don't want to see the system manipulated or politicized. As it is, my understanding is that he served way more years than normal for the Vegas robbery, which I think is wrong. Though, it's easy for me to have that opinion when it wasn't my loved one butchered. But enough from me for now. I'm just making this thread to hear other people's views. And maybe if people remind me enough of his heinous crimes, I'll still yet regret that he was paroled. But I just don't like the system being rigged. He met the requirements for his parole, imo.

there have been a multiple threads on OJ...

there have been a multiple threads on OJ...

Show me one after he was paroled, trollface.

He was sentenced to 30 years for a non-robbery, mainly to punish him for killing Nicole and Ron.

Nine years was enough.

OJ is an idiot. Don't blame him for saying stupid things, any more than you would blame an idiot for grammatical mistakes in a letter. He is literally an idiot. 75 IQ. That sort of thing. Sorry, but it's true.

No, he's smarter than that. People with that low of IQ don't give as long winded, relatively well reasoned answers like he does.

LOL! Who cares happens to this criminal scumbag?

Nine years was enough.

Have any actual PROOF of this?

Forum List

Back