The Juice Is Loose Baby!!!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
OJ Simpson made parole...YAAAAY!!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

I've got a hundred bucks that says he's back in prison within five years, Marc. He's a scum bag who thinks he's bigger than the law having literally gotten away with two murders. Just a matter of time...

why would he be back./... Ideal prisoner.. first conviction.

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Im glad they didnt hack the hearing up, but why are you so excited? Do you know him?
I felt he was overcharged in the Nevada case. The time he got wasn't really for that so-called robbery, it was for what many people deem as a black man getting away with killing two white people in California.

If we're honest.

Im glad they didnt hack the hearing up, but why are you so excited? Do you know him?
I felt he was overcharged in the Nevada case. The time he got wasn't really for that so-called robbery, it was for what many people deem as a black man getting away with killing two white people in California.

If we're honest.
you realize he admitted taking the stuff?
What about this recording? "Don't let nobody out of this room. ... Motherfucker, you think you can steal my shit and sell it?

whatever you think about him personally and whatever screwed up prosecution was done by Marcia clark and Chris darden, that wasn't what was in front of this parole board.

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.

If we're honest.

If we're honest, Marc...he was a black man who got away with killing two white people because of a black jury making a statement about the LA Police! The idea that the LA Police somehow "framed" OJ for murder is laughable! He used to have the cops over to his house for parties. They didn't view him as a black man...they viewed him as "OJ"!

Jillian, a prisoner's past is always taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to grant parole. You'd have to be as blinded by race as members of his jury obviously were not to know that he was guilty of murdering two people as savagely as imaginable. I wouldn't cut him any slack at all.
he is guilty of murdering two people? Link?

The link is "anyone who is old enough to remember the 1995 case." Guilty as sin!

The link is "anyone who is old enough to remember the 1995 case." Guilty as sin!
No, that is just opinion. Courts rule on verdicts, dont they?

Did getting caught masturbating in his cell help the parole board's decision at all?

He may be guilty in the court of public opinion, but that should mean jack squat to a legal proceeding.

During the meeting with the parole board, I would like to know if a) He said he was trying to get his stuff, his memorabilia, b) he never saw a gun and c) made a derogatory remark about Riccio.

I didn't get to watch the whole thing, but I thought I did. That's a problem because a) the memorabilia was not HIS..it belonged to the Goldman's after the Civil Trial. b) how could be there and not see a gun when the tape even has him saying, got the gun ready? and c) he is still not owning up to what he did was wrong, but actually blaming Ricco.

Really?

Show me his conviction.

/----/
Prosecutor Says O.J. Simpson Confessed to Killing Nicole Brown During Murder Trial

Forum List

Back