What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
This makes me angry as hell.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope all of them rot in hell or worse! Karma....PLEASE PLEASE do your thing.

Teens filmed, mocked and laughed while man slowly drowned

This will certainly do nothing to help race relations in this country.
I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
I certainly would have if I had been there.

I hope this man's screams for help pierce their dreams for the rest of their lives. Fucking assholes.

Pretty sick. I blame liberal progressives. They've devalued life to the point that these ignorant fools watched a man die rather than help. They were probably high as kites too.....

What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

Teens are taught by their parents. Their parents, if one is to judge by what one observes in the commentary here on USMB, likely have no better sense than to construe as funny things that are not at all funny. It's another illustration of the multifaceted mental malaise besetting the U.S.

When a nation is pervaded by individuals who has no sense of responsibility for their own actions, callousness like that is to be expected. In the past 24 hours, two widely recognized individuals explicitly or tacitly, rather than "owning" the fact that their choices put them in the position in which they find themselves, they chose to blame their circumstances on the actions and choices of others. Short of one's on pain of death or infirmity being compelled to take a given action, one has only oneself to praise or blame for everything good and bad in one's life.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Pretty sick. I blame liberal progressives. They've devalued life to the point that these ignorant fools watched a man die rather than help. They were probably high as kites too.....
They did mention that they were drinking beer and smoking marijuana in the video.

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:

Not a new phenomenon ...

KittyGenovese.JPG

Kitty Genovese ... 1964

Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Oh baloney, it's obvious these punks were products of demoquacks.

Kids need to be beaten doing shit like that.

Liberals have attacked religion, marriage, life, and race for years...kids cant count change or sign their names. Same thing happened at Penn State when a frat member died and nobody did anything. Only going to get worse as planned

"Ain't nobody goin ta help you. You shouldn't have gotten in there."

Sounds like your kin.

Sounds like your kin.

Miy kin isn't black. You've failed, dumbass

These are the hood rats that liberals keep whining about getting shot by cops. Obviously the cops are killing enough if these cretins are still breathing.

Sounds like your kin.

Try taking personal responsibility and get past we have to pay for your poor choices.
The thought process seems to be about the same.

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:
WP-navy-seals.jpg

Sounds like your kin.

Try taking personal responsibility and get past we have to pay for your poor choices.
The thought process seems to be about the same.

You're a piss poor troll.

Your argument was they must gave been raised conservative. I suspect you didn't realize they were black.

Now go away

Forum List

Back