What now libs? Less than 18,000 jobs and

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KY39jLdu4]YouTube - ‪McCain: Fundamentals of Economy Strong‬‏[/ame]

Ongoing loss of government jobs is a major factor in the job growth weakness and has been for years.

Why aren't you small government conservatives happy? You should be, your agenda IS advancing,

and this is the result.

I've been trying for months to explain this to you people. Smaller government, whatever else it is, is a job killer, not a job creator.

LOL

The govt sector jobs are actually growing while the private sector is shrinking.

That is not shrinking the govt, its actually growing it while shrinking the revenue base's employment (private sector)

tax breaks for the wealthy have been going on for over a decade now and the great job stream promised has never materialized.

Cutting the size of government has also been going on and no job stream apparent as claimed.

Why should we keep doing things that have already failed?

My friend I went all in based in that totally screwed up jobs report with Google
sense the real report cam out
Google has lost 18.00 a share
I sold quick
But your report you linked to is now become the most worthless guide to what the real report which came out today stated
as I provided real links to
i wish the damn report you used was right
I lost alot of money this morning, millions of us did betting on that POS

Our tax rates are as low as they've ever been yet where are the jobs that the republicans promise low taxes will create?

what jobs?
the GOP has had no power sense 2007
legislation has been with the libs sense 07
all of it 09-10
and the senate, with the white house in 11-12
promise?
the only thing the GOP can promise is to stop the bleeding

tax breaks for the wealthy have been going on for over a decade now and the great job stream promised has never materialized.

Cutting the size of government has also been going on and no job stream apparent as claimed.

My friend I went all in based in that totally screwed up jobs report with Google
I sold quick
But your report you linked to is now become the most worthless guide to what the real report which came out today stated

Yep that is gambling, not investing.

We've been cutting the size of the government? Are you smoking crack?

Do you have any links to back that statement up?

Immie

American citizens could solve this through action and not the constant whining of the right. For anyone complaining about the job economy I ask, do you buy American? Do you support companies that provide a fair wage? Do you support legislators who are concerned with America and not their next job on K street? Do you protest absurd war spending? Do you tip well? Do you support small business and not Walmart et al? Do you eat out? Take a company like Nike who make nothing here but sell expensive paraphernalia made in sweat shops overseas? If small business is a solution spend there? When an Asia Indian answers, demand an America? Until America learns it has to support itself and not kowtow to big business and big money which doesn't give a flying fluck if you live like shit, America will continue to sink, and taxes have nothing to do with creating jobs, Bush jr proved that once and for all for everyone except the brain dead. Our best job years had the highest taxes.

Buy American = "Because Ford, GM and Chrysler conduct far more of their research, design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly work in the U.S. than foreign automakers do, buying a Ford, GM, or Chrysler supports almost three times as many jobs as buying the average foreign automobile. Some comparisons are even more striking. Buying a Ford supports 3.5 times more jobs than buying a Hyundai. Comparing a Honda and a Hyundai? Buying a Honda supports more than 2 times more jobs." The Level Field Institute

How Americans Can Buy American

Made In Usa Bumper Sticker | Made In Usa Stickers | Made In Usa Decals | CafePress

MadeInUSA - Home- Recycling American Dollars Through Patriotic Spending
American Made Products Directory - Made in USA, United States Manufacturers
Made in USA, Made in America, US, American-Made
http://www.uaw.org/uawmade/index.cfm
Union Label

UNION BUILT PC - servers, desktops, training, software and web development
https://unionbuiltpc.com/netbook_ubu100.php

"An entire century of human progress separates the worst-off from the best-off groups within the U.S., according to the latest update of the American Human Development (HD) Index. Read the report." A Century Apart: New Measures of Well-being for U.S. Racial and Ethnic Groups — Measure of America: American Human Development Project

"In corporate culture, keiretsu refers to a uniquely Japanese form of corporate organization. A keiretsu is a grouping or family of affiliated companies that form a tight-knit alliance to work toward each other's mutual success. The keiretsu system is also based on an intimate partnership between government and businesses. It can best be understood as the intricate web of relationships that links banks, manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors with the Japanese government.

These ironclad corporate alliances have caused much debate and have been called "government-sponsored cartels." While some think keiretsu are a menace to trade, others see them as a model for change. Features common to most keiretsu include "main bank," stable shareholding, and seconded directors. Some keiretsu concepts have no American parallel such as "general trading company." The keiretsu system is one of the profound differences between Japanese and US business structures." What is keiretsu? - Definition from Whatis.com

Our tax rates are as low as they've ever been yet where are the jobs that the republicans promise low taxes will create?

Waiting for the tax cuts to become permanent. When the economy turned south businesses adjusted, down-sized, changed their business models to survive. Businesses aren't going to expand knowing they could be taxed into oblivion in a year or two.

We've been cutting the size of the government? Are you smoking crack?

Do you have any links to back that statement up?

Immie

actually every month "gov." has been shedding jobs, 39K last month....now these could be also from attrition etc. but payrolls have been dropping.

Government employment fell by 39,000, the eighth drop in a row, following declines in all levels of government struggling to close budget gaps.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...33541086114816.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Last edited:
Huh? The cotton gin didn't put people out of work. In fact, it created millions of "jobs" as it dramatically increased the demand for people planting, maintaining and picking cotton.

(I say "jobs" because they weren't really jobs, of course - the labor was slaves)

Yep you understand!!,The fight the left puts up over shrinking a bloated wasteful mill stone around peoples necks is beyond reason.

The wagon wheel maker might have been a better example,but the results were the same.

Thanks for making the point.

Waiting for the tax cuts to become permanent. When the economy turned south businesses adjusted, down-sized, changed their business models to survive. Businesses aren't going to expand knowing they could be taxed into oblivion in a year or two.

:clap2:

I sold quick

whats the difference?
did your 401k like those numbers?
Your not going to have GWB around with tax payers wealth to stop the bleeding this time
But your right
I took information that probably was based on the months of Obama stating his policies where working and I was a fool to believe him

I sold quick

whats the difference?
Your not going to have GWB around with tax payers wealth to stop the bleeding this time
But your right
I took information that probably was based on the months of Obama stating his policies where working and I was a fool to believe him

I do not have a 401K just close to 2 mill in liquid assets.
Mostly gold.
and another 3/4 mill in property.

Wall Street is set up to serve the big boys not us little fish.

Last edited:

whats the difference?
But your right

Mostly gold.
Gold is a smart play
I am happy for you
I hold no ill feelings with anyone

Ongoing loss of government jobs is a major factor in the job growth weakness and has been for years.

Why aren't you small government conservatives happy? You should be, your agenda IS advancing,

and this is the result.

I've been trying for months to explain this to you people. Smaller government, whatever else it is, is a job killer, not a job creator.

You're a fucking moron. Yeah, show me, I dare you where we are getting "small Government" you pile of worthless shit.

You literally just blamed Obama's failures on "Small Government." Get fucked you Troll.

Government employment fell by 39,000 in June. It has fallen by something like 300-400,000 over the past 18 months or so.

and this is the result.

You're a fucking moron. Yeah, show me, I dare you where we are getting "small Government" you pile of worthless shit.

You literally just blamed Obama's failures on "Small Government." Get fucked you Troll.

The resultant hysteria of someone who can't refute the facts rears its ugly head again.

What do you dispute?

1. That we've lost hundreds of thousands of government jobs in the last 3 years?

2. That loss of government jobs raises the unemployment rate?

3. That the conservative consensus is that cutting government spending creates jobs?

4. That the conservative consensus is that losing hundreds of thousands of government jobs is a good thing?

Which of those do you claim is false?

Soooo, no :facts" on the smaller Government claims... Nice...

So let me get this strait, Government spending grows... privet sector jobs decrease and that's ok with you... Then, Government spending grows and Government jobs are lost and it's all "small governments" fault.

Oooook.

whats the difference?
But your right

Mostly gold.
Gold is a smart play
I am happy for you
I hold no ill feelings with anyone

I saw what was coming and bought gold for around 550. In hand gold not bogus someone says I own gold.

Forum List

Back