What now libs? Less than 18,000 jobs and

Ongoing loss of government jobs is a major factor in the job growth weakness and has been for years.

Why aren't you small government conservatives happy? You should be, your agenda IS advancing,

and this is the result.

I've been trying for months to explain this to you people. Smaller government, whatever else it is, is a job killer, not a job creator.

Ongoing loss of government jobs is a major factor in the job growth weakness and has been for years.

Why aren't you small government conservatives happy? You should be, your agenda IS advancing,

and this is the result.

I've been trying for months to explain this to you people. Smaller government, whatever else it is, is a job killer, not a job creator.

You're a fucking moron. Yeah, show me, I dare you where we are getting "small Government" you pile of worthless shit.

You literally just blamed Obama's failures on "Small Government." Get fucked you Troll.

44,000 LESS THAN REPORTED IN MAY
Liberals have used every excuse they can find with my other threads to ignore the events and facts of the situations we face today
U.S. Payrolls Rise 18,000; Jobless Rate Hits 9.2% - Bloomberg
Jobs stall, setting back recovery hopes - Yahoo! Finance
US stocks dive after dismal June jobs report - Yahoo! Finance

Nothing is EVER going to get done if you keep finger-pointing as a partisan shill, JFK.

Get your head out of your ass and realize that they're ALL corrupt!!

and this is the result.

No its not,but it works as a good excuse.

It is no different,then all other labor changing events.The cotton gin put how many people out of work? But yet the country survived.Labor will shift from wasteful non efficient tax payer funded jobs to efficient privet sector jobs.The movement needs a push,cutting spending by all levels of Gov to reasonable and responsible levels is just part of what needs to be done.

and this is the result.

You're a fucking moron. Yeah, show me, I dare you where we are getting "small Government" you pile of worthless shit.

You literally just blamed Obama's failures on "Small Government." Get fucked you Troll.

The resultant hysteria of someone who can't refute the facts rears its ugly head again.

What do you dispute?

1. That we've lost hundreds of thousands of government jobs in the last 3 years?

2. That loss of government jobs raises the unemployment rate?

3. That the conservative consensus is that cutting government spending creates jobs?

4. That the conservative consensus is that losing hundreds of thousands of government jobs is a good thing?

Which of those do you claim is false?

and this is the result.

You're a fucking moron. Yeah, show me, I dare you where we are getting "small Government" you pile of worthless shit..

The Government sector contribution to job growth has been negative for a very long time.

and this is the result.

It is no different,then all other labor changing events.The cotton gin put how many people out of work? But yet the country survived.Labor will shift from wasteful non efficient tax payer funded jobs to efficient privet sector jobs.The movement needs a push,cutting spending by all levels of Gov to reasonable and responsible levels is just part of what needs to be done.

At least 25% of this country gets the money they live on from the government either directly or indirectly.
Where would the medical industry be without Medicare/medicaid?
the grocers would have to lay off if food stamps were ended.

Basically every dollar of every program to help the poor goes directly back into our economy.

and this is the result.

Huh? The cotton gin didn't put people out of work. In fact, it created millions of "jobs" as it dramatically increased the demand for people planting, maintaining and picking cotton.

(I say "jobs" because they weren't really jobs, of course - the labor was slaves)

http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/pdf/FINAL_Report_June_11.pdf

stop lying about the recovery you are harming your country

is the increase in the umemployment rate a lie?

Maybe not, but we didn't abolish the Bush tax cuts and the Republicans are blocking any "revenue enhancements", so where are all the jobs this is supposed to be getting us? The rate isn't a lie, but it appears the justification for not getting the deficit in order IS.

and this is the result.

Yea I am real happy
The stock market is a mess
I have no idea how much longer my job is going to last, that is 714 miles from my home
and both of my sons are under employee d
having ball

tax breaks for the wealthy have been going on for over a decade now and the great job stream promised has never materialized.

Cutting the size of government has also been going on and no job stream apparent as claimed.

Why should we keep doing things that have already failed?

Our tax rates are as low as they've ever been yet where are the jobs that the republicans promise low taxes will create?

Forum List

Back