"Daddy, did you plug the hole in the budget yet?"

More along the lines of "Daddy, did you take away the bad peoples Private Jets yet?"

isn't THAT the job of congress frank? Isn't that the promise of the New GOP lead house, before and after their election? Surely the gop representatives making the promise knew that they would have the democratic lead senate to deal with....when they were touting what they would do if elected?

I think there is no magic wand, that will plug the budget deficit...it's gonna be a lot of hard work, with hard decisions to make, on behalf of we the people....and call me a pessimist, but I don't really think either the gop or the dems or the president can do it, without working selflessly, with one another....!

But those 45 TP members who voted to keep the partiot act cannot be to blame, it has to be Obama's fault since the house went republican controlled and they are responsible for all spending bills.

isn't THAT the job of congress frank? Isn't that the promise of the New GOP lead house, before and after their election? Surely the gop representatives making the promise knew that they would have the democratic lead senate to deal with....when they were touting what they would do if elected?

I think there is no magic wand, that will plug the budget deficit...it's gonna be a lot of hard work, with hard decisions to make, on behalf of we the people....and call me a pessimist, but I don't really think either the gop or the dems or the president can do it, without working selflessly, with one another....!

WE have a Failed Leader as POTUS who tells us in all seriousness that banks ATM's kicked his economy's ass...how do you propose Congress work with him?

But those 45 TP members who voted to keep the partiot act cannot be to blame, it has to be Obama's fault since the house went republican controlled and they are responsible for all spending bills.

Can you should me a budget that Obama and the Dems actually passed?

Thank you

I admit I find it odd you repeat that over and over and over and over and over... as if someone, anyone has said they have otherwise. How about every post I make I find out how many Dems were in the house and Senate from back in 2006 and say they gave Bush all his money for the wars... Or that Obama and the Dems expanded and started new wars after running on a anti Bush platform.

Or how about we just look at how many Dems voted for the homeland security under Bush and the expansion under Obama. And I’ll post it over and over and over and over and over no matter how irrelevant it happens to be…

Edit: Or like Frank said, I'll just repeat over and over and over that Obama and the Dems didn't manage to find the time in 2 years to repeal homland security... In fact they never found time to repeal a single Bush era policy.

Last edited:

They didn't know who would be leading the Senate, but they knew Obama would be President. It's hard to imagine that we'd have a devout ideologue and economic illiterate as President who'd rather pull the country down in his one term, but I fear that what we're up against here.

They didn't know who would be leading the Senate, but they knew Obama would be President. It's hard to imagine that we'd have a devout ideologue and economic illiterate as President who'd rather pull the country down in his one term, but I fear that what we're up against here.
just the usual hogwash Frank.... :tongue:

That hole in the budget has been there for thirty years....ever since Republicans started cutting taxes without cutting spending first

just the usual hogwash Frank.... :tongue:

Obama's plan went down 97-0 losing almost as badly as Jake Starkey, meanwhile why won't Obama support the Ryan Plan?

That hole in the budget has been there for thirty years....ever since Republicans started cutting taxes without cutting spending first

But but..when you cut taxes..you increase revenue because the first thing an obscenely wealthy person wants to do with their wealth is make sure everyone has a job.

In voodoo economics land.

Can you should me a budget that Obama and the Dems actually passed?

Thank you

the president does not pass the budget, he merely proposes the budget. Congress must pass the budget into law.

But but..when you cut taxes..you increase revenue because the first thing an obscenely wealthy person wants to do with their wealth is make sure everyone has a job.

In voodoo economics land.

You don't believe in the Tinkle Down economy?

Forum List

Back