Zone1 What makes people do horrible things?

Or...God made us all good, but then came our fallen nature. I have never understood people who idolize those who are clearly fallen by ignoring their weaknesses, and despise those who are clearly fallen, ignoring their strengths.

Probably one of the most accurate descriptions I have heard about President Trump is that he is a narcissist. What is the strength for those who have this trait? It actually pushes them into thinking about the good of others, so when good is done for others, they take credit. President Trump clearly loves this nation, and he can work this into his narcissist advantage by doing good things for the country and being then being credited. Without this "fallen" trait, his drive to do good for the country might not be as strong.

Now those who hate President Trump because they want all electric vehicles, appliances, etc. and wide open borders, are those have true political differences and a good reason for voting for someone who also believes in doing away with gas and also believes in wide open borders.
No one wants wide open borders. It's more complex than that. Trump didn't solve the border problem when he was president.

You make me remember my nephews when they were at the age they started being mean to each other. Bullying. Very very young age. Seems it's in us. What fallen nature? When kids are young, some are sweet, kind, caring, innocent, reach out to the new kid. Some are bullies, clickish, mean. What put that in to most kids?

Not even the people who work for Trump believe the shit coming out of your mouth. Remember Herman Cain died of Covid after not getting vaccinated and attending a Trump rally without a mask?

'We killed Herman Cain': Trump staffers say they blame themselves for Cain's COVID-19 death after he attended Tulsa rally​

Brainwashed. Still.

Maybe you were in a panic. I never was.

And i already told you I didn't change anything I did in my normal daily life except to pull a neck gaiter over my nose

OH MY FUCKING GAWWWWWD THE HORROR

Get the fuck over it already

At root the problem for so many people on this board is a spiritual one. A lot of darkness here. For example you admitted you don't care about other people's kids. You--who hate authority--are railing at me that the authorities made us comply with ineffective, harmful mitigation efforts to the detriment of children, but you don't care because you don't care about kids.

Here's the thing:

I can't argue with that. No one can. Darkness is just dark. It can only be exposed, and I just move on.

Good luck with that.

Boy, I can't decide. It seems like who we are is half nature and half nurture.
Once you start to consider that the "soul" travels through a multitude of lives , your difficulties evaporate.
If you recognise the eternal nature of the soul ---- a unique type of charged energy ---- and that it seems to follow a direction bound in spiritual growth and development , your perspective changes .

The reasons for innate differences become much easier to understand , and imho obvious .

At root the problem for so many people on this board is a spiritual one. A lot of darkness here. For example you admitted you don't care about other people's kids. You--who hate authority--are railing at me that the authorities made us comply with ineffective, harmful mitigation efforts to the detriment of children, but you don't care because you don't care about kids.

Here's the thing:

I can't argue with that. No one can. Darkness is just dark. It can only be exposed, and I just move on.

Good luck with that.

Here we go.

It's the devil.

It was up to the parents of those kids to make sure their kids weren't just sitting on their asses playing video games when schools were shut.

It was never my responsibility to do anything for them.

Forum List

Back