Zone1 What makes people do horrible things?

But you haven't. You THINK you have, but you start threads about horrible religious brainwashing is while you are still as brainwashed as the most April 2020 Covidiot.

They use religion to c9ntrol people. And now they tell you who to vote for.

They use religion to c9ntrol people. And now they tell you who to vote for.

So who did you allow to control your mind about Covid, to the point that you STILL believe masks work????

Seriously. The Democrats, that you're so proud of?

Like I said, there’s a spectrum and we’re all on it. You say most would not murder even if it were legal. I wonder how many would if it were legal. For example, the grandmother is going to have to be put in a home. That’s going to eat up your inheritance. I wonder how many would murder for $50k? We know some people try to get away with it even though it’s morally and legally wrong. You don’t think making it legal would up the number of murders?

Shit. Stand your ground has upped the number. Make it legal and we’d see a lot more murder. Purge?

It is impossible for people to believe murder should be legal. The fact that almost every culture from the ancient to the present has had some prohibition against murder is proof of that.

And plenty of people have still been convicted of murder in spite using the stand your ground defense.

So who did you allow to control your mind about Covid, to the point that you STILL believe masks work????

Masks may or may not have helped but they didn't hurt either. I suppose you'd be OK if your surgeon didn't wear a mask when he was cutting you open because masks don't do shit right?

Masks may or may not have helped but they didn't hurt either. I suppose you'd be OK if your surgeon didn't wear a mask when he was cutting you open because masks don't do shit right?

We're not going to do surgical masks again, are we? You're too smart for this.

Surgical masks are meant to keep blobs of human goo out of open wounds. They DO NOT mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses. Everyone knew this for a long time...but Moral Panics do what Moral Panics do.

We're not going to do surgical masks again, are we? You're too smart for this.

Surgical masks are meant to keep blobs of human goo out of open wounds. They DO NOT mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses. Everyone knew this for a long time...but Moral Panics do what Moral Panics do.

So when infectious agents are carried by bodily fluids masks work.

How was COVID most usually spread?

I suppose handwashing was a waste of time too right?

And the fact is most people did not wear masks 100% of the time. You are taking what was a minor inconvenience at most and turning it into some sort of totalitarian plot.

I know the mask I used wasn't 100 effective Sue. But if at minimum, it may have caught the covid before going in my nose. OR, it stopped me from putting my finger in my nose, which is how you get it.

So when infectious agents are carried by bodily fluids masks work.

How was COVID most usually spread?

I suppose handwashing was a waste of time too right?

And the fact is most people did not wear masks 100% of the time. You are taking what was a minor inconvenience at most and turning it into some sort of totalitarian plot.

For a guy who hates people telling him what to do, I'm really surprised you're still taking the side of the maskers, really. That's first.

Second:

We would have been much better to continue the things that DO work. Start in good health. Watch your diet, blood pressure, sugar. Get fresh air, sleep and exercise. Take your vitamins.

After that:

If you're sick, STAY HOME. Wash your hands. Cover coughs and sneezes.

Instead we lost our ever-loving minds, with some really, REALLY comical results to be honest. I will never get over people putting masks on instruments, as one example.

For a guy who hates people telling him what to do, I'm really surprised you're still taking the side of the maskers, really. That's first.

Second:

We would have been much better to continue the things that DO work. Start in good health. Watch your diet, blood pressure, sugar. Get fresh air, sleep and exercise. Take your vitamins.

After that:

Instead we lost our ever-loving minds, with some really, REALLY comical results to be honest. I will never get over people putting masks on instruments, as one example.

I'm not

Why are you still whining about this shit ?

If a store required it I complied. I pulled up a neck gaiter right before I walked in and pulled it down as soon as I stepped out the door.

It was a minor inconvenience at worst and you're still fucking whining nonstop

How many years are you going to be obsessed with this ?

I'm not

Why are you still whining about this shit ?

If a store required it I complied. I pulled up a neck gaiter right before I walked in and pulled it down as soon as I stepped out the door.

It was a minor inconvenience at worst and you're still fucking whining nonstop

How many years are you going to be obsessed with this ?

Big Govco sent us all into a Moral Panic, made us shut our businesses, made us COVER OUR FACES, made us close the schools.... and Mr I Hate Authority is NOT obsessed.

Huh. Interesting....

Big Govco sent us all into a Moral Panic, made us shut our businesses, made us COVER OUR FACES, made us close the schools.... and Mr I Hate Authority is NOT obsessed.

Huh. Interesting....

Maybe you were in a panic. I never was.

And i already told you I didn't change anything I did in my normal daily life except to pull a neck gaiter over my nose

OH MY FUCKING GAWWWWWD THE HORROR

Get the fuck over it already

Second:

After that:

Not even the people who work for Trump believe the shit coming out of your mouth. Remember Herman Cain died of Covid after not getting vaccinated and attending a Trump rally without a mask?

'We killed Herman Cain': Trump staffers say they blame themselves for Cain's COVID-19 death after he attended Tulsa rally​

Yes, Milgram. I mention him often. SweetSue92 brought up the Covid fiasco
Fiasco? Why do you describe the COVID-19 pandemic as a fiasco?
but that just succeeded in making the nation look ridiculous. Look! We can those lemmings to stay at home, close their windows, wear masks, and wash their cereal boxes!
Look ridiculous to whom?
Milgram noted that about two-thirds would go along with what authority says is okay. Divorce, abortion, burning down buildings with no consequences if it is a "protest", and now letting those committing crimes back out on the streets within hours, open borders.
Milgram's experiments were conducted in 1963, long before the BLM riots or the rise of the open borders issue.
We are being played (jerked around) in so many ways.
Could you give us some examples?
For a long time, I blamed the government, but they are being played as well by people like Soros.
How is Soros playing the government?
The very few rich are running the entire world for their own wealth, power, and amusement.
Soros is currently worth about $6.5 billion. He has donated over $32 billion to charity in his lifetime. Elon Musk is worth $225 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is worth $135 billion. Bill Gates is worth $121 billion. Worrying about George Soros is paranoid nonsense.
Our governments are their puppets, and we, the lemmings, follow our governments.
Our government is not a puppet to George Soros.
And now, they are mutilating our children and ensuring their education fails.
Their ARE children misgendered at birth but the numbers are minute. This gender issue is completely manufactured to distract voters from the multiple failures of the Republican party. Putting arbitrary restrictions on what topics can be discussed during our children's educations is what will cause those educations to fail.

Look ridiculous to whom?

Milgram's experiments were conducted in 1963, long before the BLM riots or the rise of the open borders issue.

Could you give us some examples?

How is Soros playing the government?

Soros is currently worth about $6.5 billion. He has donated over $32 billion to charity in his lifetime. Elon Musk is worth $225 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is worth $135 billion. Bill Gates is worth $121 billion. Worrying about George Soros is paranoid nonsense.

Our government is not a puppet to George Soros.

Their ARE children misgendered at birth but the numbers are minute. This gender issue is completely manufactured to distract voters from the multiple failures of the Republican party. Putting arbitrary restrictions on what topics can be discussed during our children's educations is what will cause those educations to fail.

How old are you and what are you worth?

Households with more wealth saw sizable gains in their net worth from 2019 to 2021. More solvent households gained $19,700, wealthier households gained $57,800 and richer households added $172,200 to their net worths, at the median. The wealth of U.S. households overall increased during the pandemic.

A middle-age Millionaires' Row: Average 50-something now has net worth over $1 million​

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

The “median” American household – picture the middle number in a long list of numbers – achieves a net worth of about $300,000 in the 50-to-59 age range, a far cry from $1 million.

• Average net worth: $120,896 (ages 20-24), $120,185 (ages 25-29)
  • Median net worth: $10,800 (ages 20-24), $30,160 (ages 25-29)
  • Average net worth: $258,073 (ages 30-34), $501,289 (ages 35-39)
  • Median net worth: $89,801 (ages 30-34), $141,200 (ages 35-39)
  • Average net worth: $590,718 (ages 40-44), $781,923 (ages 45-49)
  • Median net worth: $134,730 (ages 40-44), $212,800 (ages 45-49)
  • Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)
  • Average net worth: $1,675,214 (ages 60-64), $1,836,884 (ages 65-69)
  • Median net worth: $394,010 (ages 60-64), $394,300 (ages 65-69)
  • Average net worth: $1,714,085 (ages 70-74), $1,629,256 (ages 75-79)
  • Median net worth: $433,100 (ages 70-74), $341,300 (ages 75-79)
Wealthier families may still be earning more than they spend: A retirement fund of $1.5 or $2 million can kick off a lot of income. Less affluent families may be relying on Social Security.

I teach. I taught via zoom during the pandemic and dealt with the loss of learning after the pandemic. Then there were the socialization issues for some as well. You can Google some of the issues that arose due to school closures if you wish.

Any time Big Government knocks and says, "I'm here to help" slam the door and run away fast. Most can figure out better solutions on their own.

sadly so …..
You believe people are born evil? I do believe we are who we are. Like, my two nephews are so different yet born in the same home. Nurture didn't make them the way they are. I mean, it helped shape them but some of their traits, beliefs and behaviors have to be instinctively in them. Good at math, sociable, gullible, sensitive, etc.

So I don't believe people are born evil, but some people are born and they are the kind of person who likes authoritarian rule. Some people are born liberal some conservative.

It was very interesting watching my white privileged nephew go from supporting Obama, when he was a kid, to being turned into a Trump asshole. I believe the Trump asshole deep down was always in him. I think his liberal mom was influencing him when he was younger. But perhaps if he was poor he wouldn't have all these conservative attitudes. If police stated beating young Greek men, perhaps he'd be leading the GLM protests today.

Boy, I can't decide. It seems like who we are is half nature and half nurture.

It was very interesting watching my white privileged nephew go from supporting Obama, when he was a kid, to being turned into a Trump asshole. I believe the Trump asshole deep down was always in him. I think his liberal mom was influencing him when he was younger. But perhaps if he was poor he wouldn't have all these conservative attitudes. If police stated beating young Greek men, perhaps he'd be leading the GLM protests today.

Boy, I can't decide. It seems like who we are is half nature and half nurture.
Or...God made us all good, but then came our fallen nature. I have never understood people who idolize those who are clearly fallen by ignoring their weaknesses, and despise those who are clearly fallen, ignoring their strengths.

Probably one of the most accurate descriptions I have heard about President Trump is that he is a narcissist. What is the strength for those who have this trait? It actually pushes them into thinking about the good of others, so when good is done for others, they take credit. President Trump clearly loves this nation, and he can work this into his narcissist advantage by doing good things for the country and being then being credited. Without this "fallen" trait, his drive to do good for the country might not be as strong.

Now those who hate President Trump because they want all electric vehicles, appliances, etc. and wide open borders, are those have true political differences and a good reason for voting for someone who also believes in doing away with gas and also believes in wide open borders.

Forum List

Back